Moscolyaku na hilyaku!

on Ukraine
or
in Ukraine?

Wrong board

at the Ukraine

kek

I love Ukranian women

Yes, but I think Ukraine is ruled by puppet Oligarchs who couldn't care less about the wellbeeing of Ukraine people
Russia and EU should work together to improve Ukraine

>Russia and EU should work together to improve Ukraine
top kek

i mean it.
we both are not interested in having an unstable country riddled by civil war next to our border
I am sure that if Russia and EU worked together, Ukraine conflict could be solved in a month

Ukranian culture is a hundred times more interesting than Russia. Plus their people are nicer.

I will visit next year and hopefully find a qt to marry and give her all my money.

>I am sure that if Russia and EU worked together
you're fucking retard, you have no clue how geopolitics work. Please stop replying

>Ukranian culture is a hundred times more interesting than Russia. Plus their people are nicer.
Maybe Ukraine is Russia.

Ukraine is Russia+Cossacks+Good Food.
Literally no reason for Russia to exist desu when Ukraine is much better in every way.

Ahahahaha

Slava Ukraini

aha. No dude. Our government is not that civil as yours. Russia started this war because it's the easiest way to divert attention from internal problems.
They are VERY interested in having an unstable country next to the border. In this way, they can export their internal problems to a neighboring country. There's a reason we have so high military spending.

then please explain it to me, friend.
I simply dont see how the current Ukraine crisis benefits either Russia or EU

I thought Russia started the war because Ukraine is slipping from Russian sphere of influence

Ukraine is border of Russia.

Nah.

Russia is tumor of Ukraine.

No, border I better know.

>is slipping from Russian sphere of influence
I don't think there is much room to slip left. We've made everything to hate each other.

>Ukraine is Russia+Cossacks
American education.

Stop bombing it would be a good start for Russia ;)

sorry, but terrorists from Donetsk People's Republic are heroes here in Russia.

Is this really that common support among general population? Are there some people or organizations protesting Putin's policy that we don't here about cause of no free press?

not, it's all dead.

there is a meme about there is no one else to vote for but putin cause the rest are whos and useless but its not true at all
people are dumb

There are meme protesters with gay flags and shiet. Not sure what do you mean by free press, we have some Jewish media who are against Putin and against Russia at the same time.

Russia is the same oligarhat as Ukraine is.
Moreover, First OPG's and all this mafia stuff here come from Russia and absolutely identical to their.

"When you don't know anymore if you're Polish or Russian, so you pick up the worst traits from both and create your own country"

less ignorant, less bloodthirsty
maybe opposite?

>less ignorant
we wuz space kangz kievan masters, volodomir das rite
>less bloodthirsty
pic related

what the fuck is this

Yup

The ukraine is a toilet.

Seems right to me.

polish propaganda
watch and learn
last time russian "murdered kids on the crosses" was hilarious

Ukrainians repaying Poles for keeping them alive for centuries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

Yes.

>polish propaganda
Literally denying their crimes again.

There are and were more cossacks in Great Russia than in small Russia.

Does anybody really care about it? I'm not even sure if that's true

Well, historicaly it really did happen. But bringing it up so much lately is quite possibly russian propaganda. There will be time for painful discussion in the future, not when one of the sides is being eaten alive.

Who said that?

AK and UPA back in the times was equally austistic and bloodthirsty.

The propaganda is - evil hohols opess poland, and we are poor little victims who failed polonization and control two huge regions which don't even belong to Poland.

I'm an ukrainian. Poles can take Lwów back as a reparation for Volhynia.

best girl

i agree. but i think that putin does his own politics, meanwhile, Proschenko is owned by western interests

I'm an ukrainian. Poles can take Western Ukraine back as a reparation for Volhynia.

kys

I like Ukraine but I dislike Germans who do not apologize for war crimes.

t. cuck

I like your map.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

ukra-what?

what is that book, though
wtf

The only mistake Ukraine has ever made was not finishing the genocide of P*les.

t. Mykoła Jebiewdenko

lviv oblast not suitable for strawberry growing

everu ukr i spoked with says that Lviv is the best city to visit, Kyev only being the second

Germans didn't commit any

>thread about ukraine
>half of it is painted in red and white

Never was there and there but I would prefer Lviv too.

Ukraine is cute! CUTE!

>never was there
>i would prefer
how?

Ukrainian smiekalochka.

Come to the dark side, Mykoła

No, a cute Ukrainian girl with a sweet ass rejected me, so I don't like Ukraine now.

c'mon, street view, pictures, tv shows and the rest of mass media.
we have poor russian and awful soviet architecture and some cities (like mine) don't even have an old center. Chernivtsi and Lviv is like a miracle city for us easterners. A little part of "normal" europe.

kek, typical hohol.
soviet architecture, bauhaus, post-modern is basically the same shit. it was popular at those times. not everything should be 3 floor buildings from 18 century

really makes your cortex tingle

don't you also have panelaks?

Sure. I don't envy them though. And I wish I could get a ukrainian gf.

Hate this shithole.

Grey and dirty architecture is directly money related. When Ukraine's economy get better the
surroundings is going to be better too. And other things like nature, mountains and nice seaside is already there. Good times will come.

I am neutral, in other words- don't give a shit

>Does anybody really care about it?
Not sure what do you mean.

>I'm not even sure if that's true
Our history lessons still lack but you should know that Siberia was populated but them and cossacks were historically in all the souther region, not just the part where communists created Ukraine.

kinda

I feel bad for what has become of Ruthenia.
If only they were an independent nation.