So Sup Forums, why the fuck are we going to mars? I know it's for "scintifik resrch" and "escpboraton"...

So Sup Forums, why the fuck are we going to mars? I know it's for "scintifik resrch" and "escpboraton", but honestly it's just a waste of money (an estimated $100 billion). We will eventually be able to do it for a much cheaper cost and use it on more reasonable things. Thoughts?

cuz we can

we wuz kangs

for demons OP

mars is gate fo hell.

why does mars look likes its squinting and unhappy

you won't be able to do it cheaper if you don't "push" for it.

Colonization and resources. Sign me up. I'll be the space janitor.

what resources? its a dead red rock

Because this world is getting crowded.

Cloud cities on Venus is where it's at

The whites will leave the Earth in the hands of niggers so they can continue to destroy it. On Mars, we will refer to Earth as "Planet Detroit"

fuck you lando

MUH NIGGA

I can't hear you over the sound of the bubbles in my ice cold Colt 45

This

"great great grampa tell me about planet ooga booga"

Intelligent people realize that figuring out how to colonize other planets will become necessity in order to ensure the survival of our species

Your looking at it the wrong way. If you are the firt group on mars. Who is going to stop you claming the whole planet as yours? Id kill to be a rich person for this reason. A whole fucking planet

We could either spend it on furthering the white races domination of the universe, or feed thousands of starving Africans with it. Going to mars is just a no brained man.

Why do you think we shouldn't go, OP?

Intelligent people also realize that the human race has a while before colonization is actually necessary, and that we could a least wait a few thousand for scientific research and development to become more advanced instead of wasting our time now

This. If we want resources we should be mining asteroids, much easier and much more abundant in rare materials

Because Donald Trump is gonna be the president soon