Anyone else enjoying the outrage that emo/pop punk kids are having over warped tour not being entirely pop punk and emo...

Anyone else enjoying the outrage that emo/pop punk kids are having over warped tour not being entirely pop punk and emo anymore

warped tour is still a thing?

No, but I am now. :^)

never paid much attention to those faggots and their ultra skinny jeans

check out the comments on the warped fb page, and makes some popcorn

I mean that kind of music isn't my thing, but if Warped Tour has generally had the same style for so long, I can understand why people would be mad that they're suddenly switching it up

Is this where I can find underage girls?

I just checked the lineup for this year when I saw Municipal Waste announced they were on.
This year is really, really fucking cool. I'm definitely going for MW, Bad Cop/Bad Cop, CKY, Big D, Valient Thorr, Streetlight, and Gwar, and I'll probably see Strung Out and Riverboat Gamblers.
I've never had that many bands to see at Warped before in the past years, it's insane.

fatso detected

I'm wierd who screamo the girl like music

So what? Yeah I like burgas. Sue me.

still buying children's clothing ?

dont dead open inside

Well warped tour was entirely punk first and after a while started including bands of other genres, then they started incorporating emo bands when the whole emo thing became a trend, and then it became entirely emo. But now finally they have realized that no one wants that shit no mo and have incorporated more metal/punk/ska/hardcore bands

in the uk everyone below the age of 40 wears skinny jeans

they're fa as fuck

>everyone else does it so it's cool

how's highschool treating you bud?

nah it's the other way around, it's cool so everyone does it

You mean no legs?

HA, sure thing bud

Oh that sounds like some good shit.

I never went through any sort of scene phase thankfully, and not really a fan of pop punk, so I never went to a warped tour. Might have to think about it now though

stop calling me bud lol

sure thing bud

blocked and muted

>wearing skinny jeans as a guy

gay detected

Screamo as in BVB and BMTH, right? Not like Orchid or Page 99?

oh look it's the skramz police

Actually sir, that's the LELPD

i hang out with people who like punk music and not a single one gives a shit about the warped tour

>CKY without deron

I don't understand.

If you don't like a genre then isn't it in your best interest to keep it contained?

>i'm wierd who screamo

>the girl like music

what did she mean by this?

They're normie as fuck and look awful. Go to any shit town and you'll see lads with iced gem hair, bomber jackets and jeans so tight they look like they're sprayed on. Go to London and hang out with the cool fashionable crowd and everyone wears wider trousers, usually dickies or slim fit. Just accept it skinny jeans are one of the least un fa thing now. I go to an art school and live/hang out with people from London college of fashion, I'm aware of what's fashionable and not