Why doesn't Japan accept more immigrants to help raise their birth rates and recover their economy?

Why doesn't Japan accept more immigrants to help raise their birth rates and recover their economy?

They're taking refugees in the form of weebs.

We don't want to be like frogs.
And we have already ton of immigrants from Asia.

>Be Japan
>Country of tiny people who suck at basketball
>Population is declining because nobody is having babies
>Decide to let in foreigners
>All foreigners must be at least 6'3" or able to dunk a basketball
>A generation later Japan is full of tall people who are good at basketball

Problem solved.

They would rather focus on developing robots instead of bringing low qualified workers (aka american weeboos).

fast forward 30 years, Japan will still be Japan

but there will be no more America or France or UK.

>Japan is renamed New Africa

Because immigrants are not needed in a technologically advanced and automated society on a overcrowded archipelago.

Besides, this is not the 19th century anymore retarded Jewish bourgeoisie globalist

Me on the right

And 30 years from now, Russians will still be as delusional as they've always been.

Because it's never a good idea to bring mudshits into your country, whatever the reason may be

Is it worth it to impregnate jap qts when I'm in japan?

already too many immigrants from Asia and others

Fuck you burger; the Japanese people don't benefit from having more people crammed in their country, only corporations do.
More people only brings in more competition and pressure, something your average Japanese is already facing far too much of.

Or just lower the hoop height. Problem solved.
A bit like the time the Americans spent thousands of hours and god knows how much money to invent a pen which could write in space while the Russians simply used a pencil.

Except the pen worked and the russians abandoned graphite sticks eventually.

Because migrants don't help the economy.

Japan should accept more immigrants for genetic diversity, many will integrate and pure japanese are very ugly anyway. We will be doing them a favor.

Except the reason you don't use a pencil in space is obvious, you don't want ultrafine, flammable material floating around your spacecraft.

I suppose a diet of urine will effect critical thinking though.

Because it's better to die with honor than whore your country out to Mudslimes and foreigners.

Drinky from winky BTFO. Thanks leafbro.

Economy is only temporary.

Culture is sacred heritage meant to carry on

People in Japan are so used to peace and low crime rates, i can't imagine how they wold deal with arab and african refugees.

I understood, Kim

end your life hans

i'm actually just an Ivan visiting Germanistan.

Why do you guys keep posting gimmeabreakman?

Yes, help their birth rates

They would go full retard

>no people will exist in Japan in the next 25+ years
>the country will be run by robots then collapse
Feels good man

If the population drops low enough, people will start breeding more.
No Nation will ever die because of underpopulation. The economy might collapse but would be build up again in no time.

Revenge for pearl harbor

They didn't give in to the Jewish fear mongering. It's perfectly fine to have a stagnant economy and shrinking population.

Will yeah, Japanese will still continue to exist, but how exactly do you raise the birth rate. Japanese culture is obviously different from western culture, but what do you, it's not like you can just go, "hey I want all citizens to fuck some more because our birth rate is one of the lowest in the world". I mean having children and taking care of them is a lot of work

I read some japanese doujinshi and there were perfect solution to solve it.

Hentai and doujinshi gave japanese perfect solution.

honestly i will welcome weeaboo korean, Chinese and white immigrants desu

Why not SEAs?

The main reason why birthrates in the Western world are going down, are lack of time because of the high workload and the lack of affordable housing for young families.

SEA people are too lazy and stupid.

Japan does not need immigrants.

What makes you so sure japan doesn't need immigrants?

Japan must rid their society of things like xenophobia, conservatism, traditionalism etc. They are too far behind western liberal societies in that regard.

That's what makes them great and not like the nigger, spic and mudslime infested west.

So kill yourself leftishit for trying to ruin Japan. It's a one-race nation and belongs to the Japanese people.

i'l raise their birth rates if u know what I mean ;))) where da yellow women at

is he spic?

We must liberate cute japanese girls from the animales.

they already have a lot of niggers, they're US soldiers.

they do they come in as english teachers and most of the hafus come from western men and japanese women cucking japan within

Because they're planning on replacing everybody with robots faggot.

Why would an increase in birth rates be important? How is it tied to the Japanese economy? What is wrong with the Japanese economy?