Hey Sup Forums you guys have always been cool to me And I've personally enjoyed talking to all of you that I have so...

Hey Sup Forums you guys have always been cool to me And I've personally enjoyed talking to all of you that I have so thanks. But im done with it all and I just need advice on one thing what would be the least painfull suicide I want to end it without being in extreme pain for my last few minutes

faggot

You are a hero, an hero

Aren't you doing some awesome illegal things first since you're about to die anyway?

Ikr

1: nice dubs

2: Dont do it bro. What happened to you?
I mean, ok, Sup Forums might not be the best place to talk about intimate stuff, but... hey.
If youre going to do it, what can you loose talking about it?

Shoot up dope once last time. Any other ideas?

if my post is dubs or ends in 6 you dont do it and live a beautiful life

dont fall for this faggot.
That ain't painful. Best way is jump off a bridge

My best friend my only friend did it a few weeks ago and I've been so alone lost all NY friends bc of my addiction no ones here I'm just done bro

What about a train

Don't go.
Look on the bright side... in 16 days, Trump will be your president... oh... wait.... let me join you, OP.

Go right the fuck ahead, bud. More oxygen for me.

How much oxygen you do need?

>car + garage
>helium tank + gas mask

a train would be reserved for your levels of faggotry

>Nit comb + tin of tuna.

Why even think about suicide when you're going to die one day anyway, just live, don't be a fag.

Shit... sorry to hear.
Ive lost friends to suicide before too... Its hard, i know how you feel... Especially if youre all alone. About two years ago, i moved over to my ex girlfriend. A year later, she left me and even took our cat with her. I know how it is to be all alone with no friends.

But Bro, youre in NY?
There might be some self help groups you know? I know it might sound a bit awkward, but back then it helped me to hang out with some normies and talk about shit. They are pretty cool people actually...

Shoot us all your PayPal money seeing as you're not gonna need it

Im going to do you a favor.

Call this number. (518) 447-9650

Tell them this exactactly
"I missed the duck as it flew over the pond"

You will be taken care off.

They will give you money, clothes and a ride to your new life.

Button