>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Claim

Claim

Winning Girl Mina claimed.

>two out of three ain't bad
Well, when you put it like that.

>A lot of caffeine or sugar
Honestly, no, but I have before, so I know what you're talking about.
>Makes me short-tempered with everything and everyone
Fascinating. Bummer, though.

>this
I probably won't hold a conversation with you if you don't at least identify who you are at the end of your post

alright tomoyoyo that's enough

Filthy pre baked

But ye

Now youre learning

Im scared actually

Whimmy whim wham wazzle

it's cold as balls outside and i forgot my snuff at home today

>I probably won't hold a conversation with you if you don't at least identify who you are at the end of your post

all of my this

when did people become such elitists :o

everyone knows each other though :o

I was just starting to have fun -_-

thread died cuz of elitists :o

Am i an elitist?

another time you can do it again -_-

no

no one became elitist, the scum just left then came back

elitists get out of my thread :o

:o

I'm never going to figure this out.
Then who is Sachi?

Yeah she taxes the fucking hell out of everyone here and no one knows where all that money went.
Then when she was running for president in 08 she had 200 million dollars out of nowhere.

The rich are already moving out. Imagine the government already taking 20% of you paycheck and they are about to take 40%.

Taxachusetts is green with envy.

Bye

take care cutie :o

Sachi was the one posting the pure girls all thread

Always look on the bright side. That's my motto

eat my biscuit, allice

I wasn't even posting -_-

Not as myself anyway

literally who

:thinking:

Literally Nobody

Hi

>forgot my snuff
I can only imagine that feels akin to forgetting headphones, if not, shittier.

>Always look on the bright side
Fear not, I'm an optimist already.
Just a really blunt, opinionated one.

What are you thinking about?

I'm not a nobody -_-

Which pure girls? That's pretty subjective.

hi
how are you?

yuiposter :o

I am elite, r-right?

Yup, living in New York is F A N T A S T I C.
Where you live? Herkimer on this end

G R E A T

The Nazi girls

Yes you are

closer to forgetting your cellphone, or morning coffee

you are if you're identifying who you are like a proper human being

Marry him :o

random people could just post :o with no image and people would just think it's normal

Good to know.

:o

I'm pretty good thanks for asking a little bit bored tho

Your sentence, it makes sense, but it H U R T S

same here
did you do anything interesting today?

hey :o

I live in Manhattan with all the niggers.

What a sick fuck.

Not at all, i did have a pretty good coffee in the morning, drove to a coffee shop because i wanted a coffee before going to work, the only interesting thing it happened today so far

And you?

I love you tomoyoyo

Look I love shitty :o or -_- emotes as much as the next cocksucker, but if one of you shitasses so much as thinks about posting a non-identifying post with one of those faces, I will fucking break down your goddamn door while you're sleeping, kneecap you with a bat, stamp the words, 'Generalized Failure Syndrome' on your forehead and punch you in the throat :o

>Morning coffee
I don't actually drink coffee, or need my cell phone all that much, actually.
But these examples you're giving tell me you're very similar to some people I know.

nothing at all recently
ive just been here

Boo, city blooows
Upstate does too, whole state kinda blows

What's wrong with Nazi girls :o

>The nazi girls
Sick fuck, but why?

that doesn't sound nice -_-

and why is that?

I'm not gay though -_-

Its the multiple you ares me thinks

I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. I'm going to move to Texas and own my first gun.

They didn't kill enough Jews.

Because they didn't do anything fun, I don't know if they even existed.

glad i'm not the only one who's mad about it

yea, just imagine forgetting something you really need for you day at home

too tired to type coherently

Well that's ok too what do you like to do?

You're a weak little man.

>Wallet
>Triggered

lol you seem mad :o

Why does everyone hate the :o and -_-?

They do here with our Reich!

JOIN THE REICH! MAKE WIFU PURE!

If new york is how she was going to run her presidency, im double glad I didn't vote her.

Did you just assume my gender? -_-

Heh, I like you :o

You know what the best thing about tomato based Italian foods is? Every time you reheat them, they taste better than the last time.

ass

tits

I can agree with this.

ill watch anime and play games at times
nothing else really
you?

SHIT

:o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_- :o -_-

I'm one of Erica's bodyguards. Her top guard I might add.

Me too, I tried voting Coumo out too, but NYC rigged for the democrats. Bye.

I think I heard of one Nazi woman killing lots of Jews, but it was probably a lie since Nazis weren't bad at all. And bye.

Butts!

feet

I spy an Italian

o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_ o: _-_

yea, that's about how i feel

i spy a prisoner

I know you are.

﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻ ﹕ᵒ ⁻_⁻

:o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_ :o -_- o: _-_

I am okay with this.

Bye? Why bye? All cities are rigged to democrats, they think progressive = smart, and everyone wants to be smart.

Pretty much the same with some added stuff, do you have any 2016 favorite anime and games?

:expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth: :expressionless: :open_mouth:

City problems my dude.
Cuomo is fuckin rights hard

Youre fine, Im anal

nothing special but i enjoyed dr3 since i played the games which i really liked

Some serious shitposting here.
No, I just really like Italian food.

forgot pic sorry

Ikr -_-

I'm heading out

later gators!