What kind of people enjoy this album?

What kind of people enjoy this album?

the ones with half japanese girfs

Rockists.

Poptimists prefer Blue.

people with shitty taste

cool people

People like me, who have had many chances with girls but blew them all

>that crushing realization Weezer will never go back to making sad power pop with old 70's mono synths like they did on Songs from the Black Hole / Pinkerton ever again

desu there's probably a weezer song for every kind of person to relate to

Weebs
Check my 6

no one

high schoolers

annoying white boys with shit taste and no game

People who wear glasses

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

kek

quality post

lmao

very fine post

I have never met a weezer fan that isn't an incredibly pretentious asshole.

how much adderall did you take today

sad

From my experiences, insecure whiny guys who wear glasses and call all modern music garbage besides The strokes, Radiohead and Mac Demarco

this
t. weeb
although /emoe/ hated pinkerton and would say it was not emo when /emoe/ was still around

How could anyone think that this is better than the Blue album?

the only person ive ever met who liked it was some fat guy in high school who complained about feminism and sjws and all that whiny 15 year old baby "I WATCH SARGON OF AKKAD I KNOW POLITICS" type shit