Wwyd thread, starting with this hot slut from the thread a few days ago

wwyd thread, starting with this hot slut from the thread a few days ago

>wwyd

please just jump off a fucking bridge.

nice, I would like to tear the dress to shreds and play with those tits, till I got nice and hard, eventually moving on to titty fucking and cumming all over her face.

let me guess you're one of those faggots who think is being 'ruined' by these types of threads?

niiice, how about this one?

Was that the thread where this cuties boyfriend posed a bunch of pictures of her begging people to replay

Then some one wrote up a long story where she got tricked into going into some kind of "magic puzzle" thing, raped, and then snuffed by being cut into 4th's. The pieces were then given to the boyfriend disguised as gifts.

Any one around for that or want to write up similar stories?

I managed to forget the picture.

But yeah, the story was in 4 or 5 parts and he was actually begging for them not to kill her between the posts.

i don't think so, but i wish I'd been around for that thread

She's ugly I'd fuck my girlfriend instead

nah not her
she's pretty hot though

Fuck her in the toilet, face pressed agains the mirror, her make up smearing on the surfrace.

post pics then

Kari(left) and Chloe(right)

fuck yeah! that's hot as, I'd love to slam her against the mirror, feeling her trying to struggle against me.
what else would you do?

wwyd?

i'd fuck the middle one, she looks like a bimbo who never stops talking so I'd shut her up with a cock down her throat

the tits on chloe look too good not to fuck

How about a quick fuck on the dance floor of a night club? Just zip down the dress and go with the grind.

good choice
moar?

spit her face

fuck her in her dress, on her wedding day, just before the ceremony starts. let cum be dripping down her leg while the ceremony happens

I don't remember any one begging to stop, I think a couple guys had stories written about their wives being crushed with boulders or cut in half. The one claimed he was going to show screen shots to his and get a reaction. Still waiting for that one to deliver.

nice, some more?

mmm, it's just too dark to see what's happening, so no one notices and her moans can't be heard over the music

fuck yeah, moar
i'd love to take her from behind on all fours, yank on her purple hair until she screamed

Her friend can watch, pushing up against her chest. I pull the blondes hips in towards me as she's pinned between two grinding bodies
Bet this girl is a riot in bed. Lots dim as hell but fun

some ass

she looks shy but like she'd be submissive and accept all the kinky shit i would do to her.

Got more of her?

on the night of the wedding, she and her husband consummate. when he finishes, he rolls off her and falls asleep. unsatsfied, she sneaks out of the hotel room and goes down the hall to my room, where we fuck until morning and i do what her husband cant

Can some one write one of those magic trick snuff stories about her?

Wwyd to this big titty slut?

Hit the nail on the head.

she looks borderline retarded but looks like a freak.
fuck her in the pussy with the gun, and in the ass with my dick

she has nice long hair to grip while I pull her head down to feel that tongue drag up my cock.

got any of her full body, maybe showing off some legs and feet?

fuck, those tits, i'd motorboat her until my face fell off

do you know her?

That I do, very nice

why?

both too hot to chose
one lies on the bed, the other lies face down of top of her. they make out with each other and i take turns fucking the bottom one's pussy and the top one's asshole

Unless she's a total cockwhore gonna be tough to have fun with this one unless you knock all her teeth out

WWYD?

she looks like such a stuck up bitch who secretly loves dick. i'd love to turn her into my own personal whore

I'd set her hair on fire and buttfuck her until the flames went cold.

wwyd to this cutie, anons?

i assume they're best friends or sisters? makes the whole threesome fantasy that much better

hey, points for originality!

WWYD

Put a bag over her head and hand cuff her bent over my desk for use when I need
Gorgeous, needs a collar and used for breeding every day

If anyone wants to swap wwyds. Kik me at donwilson19

wwyd

best friends

perfect

those tits are hilarious, anyone contacting her?

oh fuck ye i will

kek, screenshot?

POST MOAR OF THIS BLONDE BIMBO!!!!!!!!

ye if she replies before the thread 404s

WWYD to her

who is she?

can you continue with the leg ware pics from the other thread and I'll do the story here?

lol what did you tell her

info in pic

shes real hot, howd you feel about watching her get snuffed?

i dunno, some user posted the photo with her email address so we'll see what happens waiting for a reply now

not sure, only one way to find out

i only have a few more user
hopefully the guy who originally posted can swoop in and provide with more

fuck she has my cock rock hard!!! who is she?!

hrrm, any showing off her tummy?

Speaking of nice tits, wwyd with her? Give her a proper pearl necklace?

Tittyfuck and come in her mouth
I would pound that ass till she begs me to stop
Invite m8s, have all her holes stuffed and cover her face with all of our cum
Would fuck missionary all night long
Definitely some anal play, finish off with a facial

now tell me wwyd with her? don't hold back

would facefuck her hard, so the spit and cum dripped down over those full tits. More of her please

She was posted earlier today

no clue, someone posted her a few days ago and i saved some
i have his kik though so i'll request some more from him

Very nice, I do both of you at once
Give me a momment

Pull all those posters off the wall and jam them up her ass, then ram myself all the way into the other end.

i'll send her this one as well

Rip that top off her and cum all over her tits. Then make her suck me clean

MOAR

nice yeah bro she's so fucking sexy. message him and see what u can get!! i want to fuck her big boobies uber hard

alright last one before i message the source

Sure man

here you are