Hello everyone. Happy new year to you all

Hello everyone. Happy new year to you all.

I have 70 personal questions I would like to ask you.

If you roll and post a pic, I’ll give you a question, based on your number. If you answer with another pic, you get another question.

I only have 70, so if you roll over 70, then please reroll, as there are only 70.

Please don’t roll unless you are prepared to answer honestly. Thank you.

Sure, why not.

61. A personal moment back in time you would like to go to.

Would anyone else like to roll?

February 12th, 2000- December 24th, 2008. The apex of my salad days.

For many reasons, the sentimental warmth and fuzz of nostalgia one of them. Also, I am assuming that if I can go back to a personal moment in time, that I am free to act within the boundaries of said moment in time alongside my own "future knowledge", and contemporary state of mind.

Give me one op

>For many reasons
at least tell us why

post a pic, and you get a question

I'm ready to give you my secrets op

08. Somebody from fiction that you wished existed.

I'll sound like a real fuckin nerd, but I think it'd be cool to have someone like frodo irl. It'd be nice to go on adventures or something

post another pic and you get another question

..and I wanna give you another question

Sure

69. The most expensive thing you have ever purchased, that you regret.

Ok op, what've you got for me?

you have overrolled, I'm afraid
pls reroll with pic

Damn, rerolling

Hit me.

Does this work with webms ?

Ok OP, I like this thread, ask me a question

Let's try again

Reroll

sorry, overrolled
pls reroll with pic

25. The earliest song that you can recall hearing as a tiny kid.

Hit me, OP

Forgot pic, hit me.

46. A large asteroid is gonna hit us with global catastrophic consequences. What is your first move?

59. The last item of clothing you bought.

49. A time when you fucked up.

Those 8 years are what made me who I am today, so I would particularly enjoy the ride, once more, with the future knowledge that the events that would transpire, would ultimately culminate the person I was after the moment had passed. Like rewatching several seasons of some sort of show. I particularly enjoyed the notion that I was a naive little shit for most of it, but had moments of clarity and genuine revelatory thoughts, and so the world was more enjoyable, and entertaining. Plus, I had little to no real responsibilities. To revisit that moment in time, would be to put on a VR headset and indulge yourself for hours on end.

And, there was a novelty to things during that period of time. Which is true of moments past for anyone, no shit. But, for starters. about two thirds of the "infrastructure" of today's normie internet did not exist. Sup Forums didn't even exist for a while. It was a completely different beast. With my future knowledge, it would be interesting to nuance or even deliberately make alternative choices within the margin of error that would still allow that hypothetical future self, to still exist. To not only consider how each and every action would change the various outcomes of various facets of reality, but to also observe it, to live it.

And given the obvious, I clearly have a bent when it comes to fluff, as well as temporal philosophy and science fiction narrative fuckery. I desperately would love to see just how much a single action could change the scope of things.

So, do we only get one question?

51. A song you would play air-guitar to.

let's do this

A hoodie for my girlfriend, good times

54. Something happening soon that you really want to avoid.

roll

One time I came in panties of a mom whose kids I was babysitting. I wasn't invited back...

30. A time when you reversed your opinion.

rolling again

too high, re rolling

Zombie by The Cranberries

Also I hate that song, fuck you OP for making me remember it, it does not bring back pleasant memories

I'm a musician and I love to air guitar/drum so that's a shit ton of songs for me. If I had to pick one it would probably be The Trooper by Iron Maiden. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon as a close second.

Rr

whilst I was on vacation for christmas my feelings on the writings of H.P. lovecraft

Say goodbye to the ones I love, but I wouldn't stay with family. I would either go into a rape spree or find a girl I love and spend remaining time with her.

its all part of the thread, dude
thank you for telling
the first album was cool tho

also for got image

We are number one roll

I'll take one

34. A probe is being launched into the cosmos. Tell us what stuff is on board.

34. A probe is being launched into the cosmos. Tell us what stuff is on board.

Ask away

56. The furthest journey you ever made.

Rerolling

64. Your favourite word.

33. What happens when you die?

Faggot, not choosing Fury of the storm

too high, re rolling again

Reroll for question 23

replicas of all of humanity's greatest works of art books on our history and movies about our planet

>pic related

reroll

65. A well known figure who died in 2016 that made you feel the most.

Happy new year user
hit me with a question

roll

Rollll

sure

shit

shit

46. A large asteroid is gonna hit us with global catastrophic consequences. What is your first move?

Roll for another one since the cosmos one is pretty fucking dumb

61. A personal moment back in time you would like to go to.

where is my question OP?

roll

Definitely was upset by Alan Rickman and Carrie Fisher.

oh, gotta reroll

reroll

OP here. Agreed.

05. A present you wanted but never received.. A christmas/birthday/whatever

While nobody truly knows the actual answer, I believe that your spirit leaves the body and is recycled into a new host. Endlessly living different lives until nirvana is reached.

37. Rate your body. Not aesthetically, but what it’s like to live in.

I want another one since the cosmos one was pretty bad. (Forgot an image last time)

Probably Rust
Didn't get it during a steam sale.

If by furthest you mean the most far place i visited then it will be Ecuador my homeland, if you mean time then i guess camping with friends for a whole night

Seeing my grandfathers for the last time. My father worked abroad and I had to go with him, and leave my grandfathers back home.

They both died within a span of 4 months of eachother- my father went back to his dad's funeral and my mother to her father's funeral. I was 11 at the time and my grandparents had filled my parents shoes as both worked full time.

roll

70. The earliest TV programme you remember seeing on the TV.

These yellow fuckers x)

Sorry, is that the Dragon force song with the stupid long guitar solos that's in E Major? Oh wait, that's all of their songs.

Dragonforce sucks dicks. Get better taste in music.

I remember really wanting to get a guitar when I was younger, never materialized (bought it on my own later though.)

It depends on the time period we have until impact. Let's say it was 24 hours. I would spend a few hours panicking, then I'd drive the 100km to the girl I love's house and tell her exactly how I feel. If she feels the same, I wouldn't want to have sex. I would just want to die in each other's arms.
If she doesn't feel the same, I would leave probably cry for a bit, then call a few hookers and bang then until I had 12 hours left. Then I would go home and play vidya until the impact

ROLLIN FOR PARKY

Forgot a picture last post

07. How many different objects have you inserted in to your anus while masteurbating?

OP here
sorry dude

09. An object in your possession that has personal significance. And the significance.

17. Someone in the media that you admire. And why.

rolling