Sup Forums is full of paedophiles..you all make me sick! I hope all of you die in agony!!! Faggots!

Sup Forums is full of paedophiles..you all make me sick! I hope all of you die in agony!!! Faggots!

Who hurt you, OP?

My Girl is a great movie, grew up with it

Homo loan dies

Your mum...she doesn't know how to suck dick, she bites too much

why are you against pedophilia? it's legal in California you bigot

Fuck this STUPID movie it made me cry so hard. ;-;

sauce?

looks like anna chlumsky and macauley caulkin in that dan aykroyd jamie lee curtis thing where he dies from bee stings

No

I couldn't see it without my glasses

name of movie?

if it's ok for catholic priests and their boys, who are you to judge? But you can't hold a whole religion responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole religious system? And if the whole religious system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our institutions in general? I put it to you - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Pedo

sage -1/10

America is gay thank Allah I don't live there :D

kys british fuck

even though i agree with your argument, it is still invalidated from your incorrect spelling of pedophilia.

Mate you need to go back to school if you think that's the wrong way to spell it

>paedophiles
Pedophiles is what you mean. That's how we spell it and you lost stewardship of the English language when you proved incapable of keeping your empire.

fuck you scumbag sand nigger terrorist.

America is literally the best country in the world and if you don't agree than our soon to be esteemed leader, Trump, will deport you then nuke your fucking desert you call a country.

you need to go to an orthodontist. those shitty british teeth are fucking up you vocabulary to the point you can't even spell words correctly through your finger tips.

british uneducated scum, learn how to spell

>Mate
Homo detected.

Are you my girlfriend?

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate ;)

>;)
Homo detected.

lurking for that one madman

Trust amerifat to think that Brits spell wrongly when their educational system is the one that dumbed down spelling!

:*

>thinks anything he says might matter even thought the last 3 generations of males in his family were impotent

I can't believe how easy it is to troll Americans hahahaha seriously chill people wtf

trust the Bucktoothed British to think that the American education system is fucked while not even being grammatically correct.

>spell wrongly
>wrongly
I believe you meant to say incorrectly, you illiterate British fuck. Go back to drinking your tea and eating your crumpets faggot.

Go back to fuck your own mother and shoot schools

we'll chill out if you agree that all British are illiterate and much weaker than the true race, Americans.

>the true race

What are you on about? XD hahahahahahahhahaha

Says the ones who were literally defeated by the fucking spanish in the war of 1812.

I don't even fucking know, it's been fun though

Uncle Tom

sauce

Op here...I'm actually Spanish so...

>comes from an island of inbreeding
Truly a wellspring of irony.

So then you know you destroyed the british in the war of 1812

What the fuck kind of reasoning is that? "We live in an independant country now, so we corrupt our own mother tongue and it's ok, because it's ok to be stupid."

I didn't do anything I wasn't even born then :D

History is written by the victors, fucking noob

Correcting, not corrupting. You lost your say in how the language evolves.

about the same logic that led to celtic, proto-germanic, and latin becoming old english
and old english, middle french, and norse becoming middle english
and middle english, modern french, latin, and greek becoming modern english

are you with us or against us.

Choose a side OP
Weak gay Brits or freedom and glory in America

True

Says the ones who had the enemy burn the White House in the same war. Bite it, fat ass.

No one is free in America xD hahahahaha that was a funny joke user :D

No one has any say in how English evolves - it belongs to too many parts of the world now.

Let's just be thankful that we don't speak a language like French, the future of which tries to be mapped out by retarded language committees.

your country couldn't even defeat Germany in world war 2 until we came in. And you had the help of Russia.
kys inbred Faggot

>xD hahahahaha
>:D
You're trying waaayyy too hard, Liam.

more freedom here than in most countries, if you disagree, then you a fucking cuck

a child molester i imagine

;D love you

Nah, corrupting. Toothless slackjaws not having a grip on literacy. But it's ok to be stupid. It's even ok to defend stupidity, as you are at this moment.

How are we faggots if we only deal with girls though

There's no use in trying to argue this fact with a citizen of a nanny state. He just won't get it.

you're right

Okay be free...go and kill a kid, go inside anyone's house and watch tv without saying anything. It's okay, you're free in America everything will be okay! Yay freedom

>Toothless slackjaws not having a grip on literacy
The British.

Dickhead. Germany didn't invade England.

>Toothless slackjaws not having a grip on literacy
as opposed to the highly literate peasantry of England over the past millennium?

i just said more free here than most countries. Learn to read illiterate fuck.
I never once said that we had absolute freedom.

everything is legal in california kek

Americans think they're the heroes hahahahaha when they just joined the war at the last minute when we were about to finish it

Yay sjw logic

Were all the bombings in your airspace part of your plan?

I know that, but they did attack you and you couldn't defeat them, but rather ran away crying for America to come and save you

Why are you upset? Please don't cry user

What is this "we" bullshit? You were on the beach in Normandy, faggot? Go back to jerking off and your xbox.

>implying you could have finished it

b8 harder faggot

I speak for all of my country

I'm not a pedo. I even report pedo threads on a regular basis.

Ill tell you one thing though that is true about Sup Forums. Op is always a faggot. This means you.

gb2reddit

pedo here AMA faggots

Name?

huh

>I'm not a pedo. I
just lurk in every pedo thread on Sup Forums

fixed that delusion for ya

are you american?

thanks god no : )

Allah will forgive you Americans, he loves you

Lololololololololololol

British?

Fucking
Sauce
This

thats even worse

what's your preferred age?

Must have been nice living 1000s of miles away. The one time that the Japs attack you guys shit yourselves and decide to join at the last minute. You only helped because it was clear Germany was going to lose. America has always been a nation of pussies and has never started a fight with someone bigger than them. If you didn't have the Dutch and French lending a hand you'd probably still be an ungrateful colony.

9-11
like the glorious day : )

L̛̙̣̻̳͈ͅo͔͎̜̮l̨͚̹͚̯̹͖ol͍o̧̲̤̟͉̗͕ͅl̝o҉l̙͚̳̦ọ̳̩̰̰̲̘͜l̪͈̝͇͇͠o͇̗̺̭͉̙͡ͅl̤͜o̯͓̻̭̬̹̱l̗͔̫͖͔̞o̴̗͙͉l̢̦ol̤̪̩͞o͚̘l̻͔̭̘̭̣ọ̯̪̜̝̀l̠̻̝͇̫͖̼o̵̺̻l͍̩o̙̤͔̘l͙̲̠̪̮̺̰̀o̷͓̜̤̗̝l̩̖̮͔̪o͉̺̫l͍̬̭o̴̼͎̟̖l̝
̶̭͚͓͎̟l̡͕̗͙͈o͉͕̟l̘o҉̪̰͖̹l͖͈̳̻̱̝o̹͙l͡o̠̝̰̦̥̼̭l̳͓̱͓͕̦o͚̪͖͎̰͉l̶̪o̩̺̱͖̹̻l̢͙̳o͖̪ḷ͉̳o͇̬͘ļ̝o̦̩̝̥lo͏͉̜̙͎̜̱l̷̗̬̼͕̩o̵̲̯͈̝l̮̰̥̀o͉̺̟̭͚ļ̦̦̳͍̦o̪l̵̰̳̲̼̠̺o͙̙̹̞̗ͅl̨̠͎̮̹̱̘͙o̤̬͍̥͙̫l̸̻̳̜o͕̼͔͈̜̩l̷͚̪̯̮͇
̵l̹͚̥͎̩̦o̯̖͍͍͡l̰̺͚o̞̜͕̟̣ḽ̶̟o̫̜̭̣̝͚̙ḽ͍͇͝ó̦l̕o͙̹̭̯͔̣̞l̘͙͙͓̪̤o͉̲̪̻̜͖͉͢ĺ͓̹̖o̘̜̭̭͡l̳͔̠̱̜̭͇͡o̰̝̺̞ͅl̺͖ơ͎͕ĺ̖o̝̤̟̙͔l̼̱̙͔͔̀o͔̹̜̮͟l͚͠o̮͙̖̟ͅͅlo̧̼̞̙̞̫̝͈l̘̠͍̣͕̪͝ͅo͎̹̦̪̫l̛̙o̶̝ͅl̥͎̕o̢͕̯̩̙̖̯̹l̝͙̰̗̱
̘͝l̬͈͓͓̮̥͡ͅo̤̗̞͕͔l̢ol̘͓͕o̡̖͖̣̞̮l̪̼̕o͏̲̳̠̹l̜̪o̲̙ͅĺo͏̙̺̩̦̭ͅl̬̮̀ͅọ͉̤̭̼̻̤l̢̝̼͎̳ol̛̼͖
͚͍͞l͔͘o̟̼͠ͅl͉̗͚͝o̭l̮̠̹o͖̮͇̳̥̥͉l̟̜̘̖o̳̳̘͚̘̞l̞͕̠

>continuing to prove how jealous he is that my country runs the planet he lives on
Blame your coward of a grandfather. :^)

y u mad tho

too.fucking.old
like she have boobs ffs

Americans are so funny xD they're so fucking stupid, they make me laugh everyday

Don't mind me, just waiting for the madman