Came across this post from 2 chicks that killed a cat just for the fun of it...

Came across this post from 2 chicks that killed a cat just for the fun of it, i have links for the profiles if anyone is interested. Pic is from the orinal post.

post it

www facebook com veronica (dot) quinones (dot) 182

www facebook com GlendaLovee (dot) 91187

That's an expensive cat. Cheetoh or Bengal or Savannah or something like that. Probably about $800-$1400. Fuck those cunts up.

This one isn't worth more than dusty is. Cat lives matter.

Thanks for the contact details, I've got some cats I want killed. I'll get in touch.

they need to be punished severely if it's true

It is true, and they are still laughing about it

?

i can't find anything at the moment. but you could report it to fb / animalbetaproject

Someone kill these bitches

Shame on you OP. The gurls just don't like you. They did nuffin' wron'.

so have you reported it? i would but i didn't see it there.

I did

Can I ask why poeple think say killing a cat is any different than say killing a ant ether way ur ended a life

Shit dude. When did we become the next peta? Are we good or evil or just neutral. Sup Forums confuses the shit out of me.

Because cats are domesticated and provide entertainment, Ants bite the shit out of you and DESTROY YOUR FUCKING POTATO PLANTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I value ants with niggers, and cats with Aryans. I could watch a nigger burn alive and laugh, an ant is nothing to me. I love cats and Aryans,

Full of shit. Post the actual pics from FB.

It's no different user. In fact your life and my life is as equal to an ants life. Not more or less just equal. As apex predators we should know and respect that and be more responsible with how much we kill and with what we kill. We can't kill just for fun since we need every food we can get to not die of over population. I'd hate my whole family coming over to my house because of over population and lack of resources. At least eat the cat if you'd kill it. Ant's don't make up much for food while cat's are good to eat compared to ant's. I wouldn't eat a cat though. I wouldn't like it. But we still need to be responsible as the world's best apex predators. You shouldn't have fun at killing something in a blink of an eye.

cats > any human, aryan or not