Mfw dumb Murrican normies think Oasis, Blur, The Verve, Supergrass and Radiohead were one hit wonders

>mfw dumb Murrican normies think Oasis, Blur, The Verve, Supergrass and Radiohead were one hit wonders

They were in the states which is all that matters in the world of entertainment. People liking them in their local scene doesnt make them not one hit wonders.

>Americans actually believe this

Guys since when did Gorillaz become a platform for unknown black rappers to attempt to make a fame-break by using Gorillaz already established fame?

Because it feels like I'm listening to wanna-be famous literally ?whos? on a newbie nigger rap mixtape.

Yeah well The Verve were really to be fair,

>Radiohead were one hit wonders
Who the fuck thinks that, really?

Most normies only know Creep

Gorillaz has always featured (what you'd consider) literally whos

Karma Police is almost as popular

normies went crazy for in rainbows too

Isn't fucking DRAM on their new album? Gorillaz always has pretty well known rappers

>They were in the states which is all that matters in the world of entertainment. People liking them in their local scene doesnt make them not one hit wonders.

As someone who lived through 1995, 1996, and 1997, Oasis were definitely not one hit wonders in America. Wonderwall has become their most enduring and widely known song, but certainly not their only hit.

DRAM, Vince Staples, and Danny Brown have been talked about non stop for the past 3 or 4 years where the fuck have you been.

>mfw british people think they had anything to do with punk

they're still shit though

Oasis WERE by definition one-hit-wonders. Wonderwall was the only single of theirs in the U.S. to hit the top 40.

I'm not doubting that, I'm saying if he considers DRAM, Vince and Danny, Pusha T as literal whos then I'm sure he'd consider every gorillaz feature as literal whos

...or thinks anything after what's the story morning glory is good.

They had 3 UK top ten singles?

They had 3 UK top ten singles.

Del, Snoop, Mos, and De La were all established and in most cases very successful rappers (Del was and still is pretty underground). Del for that matter made Deltron 3030, which had Dan the Automator on production, with Albarn appearing on it, and which influenced Dan and Albarn's sound with Gorillaz.

It's a carry-over from how rap started out underground, forcing people to find out about new artists from both friends and appearances on tracks by established artists.

Can't heard a single song of any of those but Radiohead tbqh

hey do you like wonderwall?