Tool

I have not listened to Tool since high school so I was unsure of whether it would hold up. But I have to say, this band is pretty fucking great. I know Sup Forums probably hates Tool, but I'm pretty pumped about this shit right now so fuck it.

what was the point of this thread

Another example of a good band with a cancerous fanbase

music discussion

I haven't really talked to many people about Tool, what are the fans like?

I don't mind Tool, I iust hate Tool fans.

Fedoras

welp it turned into this

> Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Tool is great I don't care what Sup Forums says.
Of course there is some cancerous fans but you have that with everything.

If a shit fanbase ruins something otherwise great for you then you're kind of a sheep.

aenima is honestly a 5 or 6/10
so much worse than each of the other albums

It's always weird to me how everyone shits on Tool for its fanbase. They're at least unintrusive enough that I've never experienced anything of them. The Death Grips children on this board are far worse.

WHY DON'T YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL?

I do like Tool (I'm ). I meant to say that the cancerous fanbase makes other people hate tool, my bad.

I love Tool and bands like Tool.

I used to be one of those people who said they like Tool but hate Tool fans. Now I like Tool, but I hate people who say they like Tool and hate fans.

Anyway, this is a good similar album. Less metal and more alternative.

i love tool and their cool fans

Why's that? Obviously saying you hate the entire fanbase is an overgeneralization, but the most vocal part of tool's fanbase is certainly the worst. Just read their Youtube comments

Aenima was probably their most fun album. They had a sense of self awareness that was much less present on their future projects. Also it had Forty Six & 2.

It has come full circle. The most voted comments on YouTube are now "I love Tool but hate their fans!!!"

I rarely if ever see anyone actually arguing they're enlightened or whatever anymore.

This. Tool fans has become a meme