Katelyn Nichole Davis

Katelyn Nichole Davis

February 20, 2004 - December 30, 2016

R.I.P Sweet Princess

Other urls found in this thread:

thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/
dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
youtu.be/hJeqQiaKsJE
dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/#ixzz4UkofYXZo
northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was only 12? that sucks.

literally who

the girl that streamed her suicide a couple days ago

some people say it's fake however

is there a news article yet?

she livestreamed her suicide Friday and it's just now hitting the news

another entitled angsty preteen whines for attention and the world must come to a complete halt. No thanks.

sauce on livestream?

She had nice tits.

Bump wanna watch the stream

>thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

you're a fucking dumbass
it's everywhere

WERE TITS GIVEN?

that's a crappy watermarked video

And ass, which you see part of in the vid

>Katelyn Nichole Davis
dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/

I've been at superior boards such as Sup Forums and /sci/ where they don't have such news, my apologies for having only recently heard of this while browsing the absolute shithole of the Internet with you sad, degenerate cuckolds.

Won't happen again, boss.

I don't get it.
Life for me started at 16.
She's not even ugly for a child.

I'd say there must have been some mad abuse at work because no 12 year old kills themselves for fuck all... at 12 you're too stupid to know how shit the world is.

>fussy child

TRVTH

Wish I could find it without that huge watermark in the middle of the screen.

people like you are retarded.

Man, poor girl :(
I wish I could talk to her or smth.

Nice tits, though, shame

She could've at least leaked nudes before ending it all.

People like you will die alone.

For shame, another white girl killing herself because she got blacked.

shes like 12 dude dull your edge

but you're too lazy to use google?

WE ALL DIE ALONE YOU FAGGOT

she probably suffered from depression. pretty common for kids who commit suicide.

you can, look around

Yes. Yes, I am.

Normally I wouldn't care about this kind of shit but...it was a fucking kid man.

youtu.be/hJeqQiaKsJE

She was on the path to being another Jessi Slaughter

"As for why Katelyn decided to kill herself, some of her reasons can be seen by checking out her online diary and Instagram account. According to her, she was already on medication for depression, had attempted suicide before, was a cutter, and was beaten by her stepfather who she also accused of trying to rape her."

dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/#ixzz4UkofYXZo

Still, he's right. It's not like her body is much good for anything after taking a cable car to Hangtown. Surely she could take a few snapshots to leave something to remember her by

>not going out in style
I hope there's a hell and that she's burning in it, because wasting your life is gay.

>not drop hanging
>not zip tying your hands behind your back

I'd still ride her like a stolen bike

why the fuck is a 12 year old wearing so much powder?

kys

Very sad. When her mom is calling out to her and keeps ringing her phone. Chills.

No. Never.

My first attempt was at 7. user, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Lil girl was obviously fucked in the head from birth.

I guess you didn't watch the video. It was a "short drop" hanging. She didn't reach for the rope and instead, began to make her hands into fists. It still probably took 10 to 20 minutes before she actually expired.

what does it matter in the end? it was done how she wanted to do it.

Think she shat herself? I couldn't see anything because it was too fuckin dark

>>thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

She cheated on her boyfriend and people found out and she couldn't handle people knowing the truth about her so she goes and gets all prettied up, makes a video selfishly blaming luke in essence for everything and hangs herself saying she didnt deserve what happened to her?

Ultimate fucking snowflake mentality right here.

As someone who works in a funeral home and has picked up suicides, I would say it all depends on if there was already excrement in her intestinal tract. There is no way to know for sure.

Her boyfriend? She didn't have a boyfriend. If you read her diary, you would know why she committed suicide. She was clinically depressed. She was allegedly abused.

Fake and gay. Amazing how it got dark so quick and it was only then after chatting such complete and utter bollocks that she supposedly an hero'd in the dark so it can't be seen
>I'm sorry

>that phone call at the end

Makes me wonder how many girls killed themselves after I rejected them. Gosh, I was such a pretty boy in high school.

>mfw

>tips fedora

do you know how sun works?

part of me wants to watch, part of me really doesn't, most of me assumes you're trying to give me a virus

Regardless of the reasons, it's always unfortunate to hear about someone taking their own life. Just finished watching the video.

She's no different from anyone else who took their lives in 2016. Rest in peace.

this is the full video without a large watermark

It doesn't get so dark in 2 minutes

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

It's too dark to see anything

part of me wants to trust your dubs, part of me thinks you're trying to give me a virus, most of me assumes I will get dubs again

It was on the local news here last night. It's real. Her Mom is named Tina and her family are all staying with the Parish family right now because they're in shock.

northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html

she was 12 though

Insecurity
Check'd

Bestgore is legit. Just about every other source ripped the video from their site

its bestgore bro faggot no virus just gore

I do have an idea what I'm talking about.
Suffered with depression since 13/14.
Only got bad at 16.
Almost 30 now and still somehow not hanging from a noose.

>fedora tipping intensifies

Stale

are you calling me a bro a faggot or a bro faggot? sorry man I'm not up on my gore

Rip

doooooooo it

"You spin me right round babe right round like a record babe right round, round, round" is what her spinning below that tree reminds me of.

depression sucks ass, shame she had to kill herself

you truly are a fucking idiot if she wants attention why would she actually kill herself
>attention is worth nothing when you´re dead
>edgy little faggot

Nahh fam.
I'm too sexy to die.

Luke was her bf you fucking shill.

No. He was just a friend. Her "boyfriend" was Ben Drowned, which is an imaginary character.

The part towards the end of the stream where you can hear her mother and little brother calling for her while her lifeless body hangs there.
Shit fucked me up fam

shitty situation, suprised there's nobody talking about rape yet

Anybody else jacking off to this? Wish she was naked

why isn't this a webm yet is the real question

Fuking fuck for some reason I had gargantuan boner during the entire video

What would you have done if you found the corpse while walking?

>cut it down and start molesting

samefag

posing like a slut with no self dignity or respect, showing off her tits with the cross hanging on her tits

>i didnt deserve this guiss woohhooohoohooooohoooo

IN THE NAME OF JEEESUSSSS

Scum of the fucking earth, commit suicide you pedo niggers

This is so fucking pathetic. To treat your parents like that. I mean its truly sad people fail to realize what suicide really does. I understand depression 100% but Christ, 12 years old

You okay there pal?

Inb4 retarded feminists blame it on the patriarchy.

Post more pics of her

I didn't bonered intentionally you faggot. It was psycho in me goddamnit

Is this news?

I felt bad for her until I watched this vid. then I didnt feel so bad.

I've seen all of the gore videos and in general videos don't really affect me but this video to me is very depressing. When you're able to view someones online presence and then you see a 40 minute video of them setting up a noose, casually talking to themselves and then eventually hanging themselves it sticks with you. Everything about this is depressing, the blog posts, her leaving her brother behind, people driving by and not asking her what she's doing, people calling out for her while she's hanging a couple feet away.

I don't know man, I can't even try to be edgy I just feel really sad.