Girlfriend's about to take a pregnancy test. Anyone else been here before? Will update thread with results

Girlfriend's about to take a pregnancy test. Anyone else been here before? Will update thread with results

been there. best feeling when it finally comes out negative
good luck, mate

Ur bf's ass is flat

Thanks, I'm positive it'll be negative. That's why I went all cheapo and got her the dollar store one.

that's good, you wouldn't really want to be sure with a more expensive brand

That sweater is pretty baggy and doesn't do it justice

Are you trying for a kid tho?

If not that shit is scary.

Dave?

Everyone's told me the dollar store ones are equally good. And logically speaking they wouldn't sell them if they didn't work.

that's not a sweater that's fur. Or did you make a sweater of the fur it already had? Ur weird for doing that to ur bf.

dogs need love too

Bob?

Spongebob!

She's saving up her pee for a good long one

I've always heard buy two to make sure

Best of luck op

That would have been a good idea honestly

Max, you mad man, is that you?

Definitely been there. Can you answer me a few things OP

Are you trying or hoping its a no?
Have you discussed what will happen if she is?
Is she on birth control? If so, which type. Is she good at taking the pill everyday at the same time?

I am pretty much convinced I shoot blanks. It's good for now but I want kids down the road. I've had 3 long term relationships over 10 years of my life. I've dumped loads in each and every one of them pretty much every time we had sex and never knocked one up. They've all been on birth control.

Two of them the pill, which they both werent amazing with taking at the same time each day, oftentimes missing days. One on Depoprovera, and she was nuts lol.

Also, my current GF is now not on birth control. I still fuck her without a rubber but I pull out. Have yet to impregnate her.

I don't know what outcome youre hoping for, but good luck bud. I hope things turn out like you want them to

My girlfriend had been feeling shitty for a while and decided to go to the doctors. Sends me a text while I'm at work of a picture of a pregnancy test. It was negative thank the lord, but jeez, I almost had a heart attack seeing that little thumbnail.

In conclusion, life's scary

OP is no longer responding because his GF is pregnant.

RIP OPs freedom

No just handling another bombshell at the moment, she says she can't pee yet

Ya it's definitely a game changer, and not always in a positive way

Totally fuckable!

Hoping for negative, even if I told her I'd stay with her no matter the result

my gf did one a few years ago.

>Aborted that shit

They are the same ones doctors use

understandable, babies are a fucking huge life destroyer. Well then I hope you get a negative brother

better call Dr Fetus Deletus

Tell her to take the test first thing in the morning.
This is when she will be able to get the most accurate reading user..

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

Glad I can always count on Dr deletus to take care of this fetus

This or just be patient. Don't make her drink large quantities of liquids just to pee. You do not want to dilute the hormones in the pee the test is looking for

Think it'll make a difference? I do agree that's best time to do it, same for drug tests

Definitely, just as with drug testing.
First leak of the morning will be the most accurate. for even more accuracy have her piss on it first bit of the stream, not mid stream.