Kendrick

Kendrick
>muh dick
>i'm a fuck the Eiffel Tower
>I'm the best rapper alive
>fuck trump (such a controversial and off beat political opinion thrown into music, how edgy and relevant this won't immediately date itself)

Meanwhile pic related comes out and is actually GOAT and an introspective album.
>maybe I don't want to be a rapper
>I've achieved my childhood dreams but I just want a son or daugher now
>i have a nephew now and I'm rethinking things
>funny shit likethe track "live from fuck you"
>great production and great album as a whole
>gets no attention

It's like we're living in bizzaro world.

He's also fucking a white male.

Eh. I think this album is a tipping point. After he comes back stateside and books a US tour, there's going to be some real attention finally.

America always needs at least one fat white rapper, and we've basically fired Action Bronson.

OP here. I'm unironically black.

My favorite rapper (and maybe artist) is Madlib as Quasimodo.

man i feel bad for you if the most introspective you've ever felt is questioning your career choices and wondering if you should spend more time with your family.

kendrick is literally on a sociopolitical and economic level with his rapping. he's transcended crying and complaining, which most teens like you are often stuck with

but this album is a 5/10

>he's transcended crying and complaining

>muh dick
Wrong
>>i'm a fuck the Eiffel Tower
Wrong lyrics and the song is out of context
>>I'm the best rapper alive
Not a stretch, most agree he is
>>fuck trump (such a controversial and off beat political opinion thrown into music, how edgy and relevant this won't immediately date itself)
He made 1 (One) remark about Trump. And are you implying that music with political undertones age poorly because of the politics? No, they age badly because they're not very good

2/10 made me reply with a little bit of effort

@71762874
Doesn't even deserve a (you) desu

you seem gay

yikes

Kendrick is good at rapping unlike Jonwayne. You can dislike his lyrics as much as you want but Kendrick just makes better music.

>we've basically fired Action Bronson
what does that even mean

Ew

I don't care how much you like Kendrick's music, his lyrics are lazy and simple and aren't anything different from any other rapper in existence

But isn't it more important to have good music with sometimes good sometimes bad lyrics rather than shit music with good lyrics?

I listened to this album today for the first time, I was genuinely surprised. Melon's review didn't do it much justice imo, Afraid of Us is top tier

Come into my office, user. Bring your parking pass and security badge.

Further proof jonwayne is underrated

If he was black he'd be critically acclaimed BNM

If he was a good rapper he'd be critically acclaimed

Try forming your own opinions bud.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread explain what makes jonwayne a sub-par rapper.

what's good reddit

>it's like we're living in a bizarro world

i'm surprised that it's taken you this long to notice

I think you're looking for the kendrick thread.

I have been a fan of Jonwayne for years but the fact is he is not (((marketable))).

Anyway, was there a legit reason that the Stones Throw situation broke down?

>what makes jonwayne a sub-par rapper.
no decent lines, awful delivery that sounds like a bad wannabe DOOM mixed with biggie, the opening track off his latest album is the best song and that doesn't make up for the rest of the album

white guys are the real oppressed people. I'm apart of the alt right and it's punk as fuck. my infograph from Reddit proves libertarian-nationalism is the answer. Triggered much, cucks?

Quasimoto is try hard backpacker bullshit

Le rapping Reddit white man

idk who this is but he looks like neckbeard jesus.

>DUDE I'M A RAPPER BUT I'M DEPRESSED AND I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO BE A RAPPER AND MY FANS STRESS ME OUT A BLOO BLOO BLOO

nah fuck off