Buh-buh-but it's demeaning to those who practice another religion!

>buh-buh-but it's demeaning to those who practice another religion!
>thuh-they're just people like you and me, trying to make a living!

No. FUCK YOU. I will put this pork right the FUCK in the middle of the Halal section and you will fucking ACCEPT it, you barbaric, woman-hating cunts.

Now get the FUCK out of my COUNTRY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Only I am allowed to be an entitled cunt: the post.

Waa! Waa! the nasy mooslims are coming into my country! I should be allowed to be a dick to them!

Of course. It's my fundamental right to be a dick to them. That's what my taxes pay for.

False flagging pretty hard in this thread

FUCK your "false flag" accusations. I'm SICK of these so-called "chosen" cunts stinking up my country with their stupid faces, their women wearing full garments so I can't see their tits, and their "holier-than-thou, let's build a mosque right in your fucking kids' playground" shit.

FUCK Islam, FUCK Muslims and FUCK YOU.

fake. banner.

right. this from the people who get offended by "Happy Holidays"

They're a dick to everyone else, and karma is a bitch.

republicucks...the new special snowflakes

Muslims were here before you and will be in this country after you burn in hell, now stop being triggered before you bust a vein

your country?
you mean the country your ancestors came to and stole from the indians and mexicans?
THAT country?
when exactly did it become yours?

oh look

the edgiest thread today

kys OP you massive 12 yo faggot

that's not true, though I wouldn't expect Ben from Customer Care to have the facts straight

The image shows Tesco, a UK store, so not many Mexicans and Indians (in the feather sense, plenty of the curry Indians).

Put a slab of bacon next time please!

>when exactly did it become yours?
when we won

great idea OP! I'm going to do this every time I go food shopping!

The Jews are the ones who call themselves "chosen"

OP is a fag but that's a pretty decent gag

>Tesco
>Everything is orange which would indicate it's actually Sainsburys
I call bullshit

>all these buttmad "tolerant" liberals getting coloncrammed as fuck

Love it.

Greedy swine

>Now get the FUCK out of my COUNTRY.
They're here to make a better life of themselves, exactly like your ancestors did when they stole the country from Native Americans. It's as much their country as it is yours.

Around the time we took it, and the people we took it from couldn't take it back lmao

This is my favorite new alt-righter meme.

"muh tolerant liberals"

YEARS.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

hey OP this will piss you off.

theres this qt3.14 at my work, she is 17 and a solid 8/10. skinny, white blonde, big eyes, skinny with ass and ok tits.
she is muslim, her parents are white.
she is engaged to her boyfriend, she is getting married and she is only 17 and odds are its an arranged marriage or its a teen love situation which is being forced to marriage because of religious parents.

her bf didnt even get her a ring yet. he probably cant afford shit and is likely to disappoint her down the road.

OP im curious how does this information make you feel

>4 years of poor leadership then resignation in shame

ftfy

(you) really got people baited

[In the Hall of the Mountain King intensifies]

Not really m8, your taxes pay for things like your protection from disasters and criminals and other things a little bit more important than the opinion nobody on the entirety of the internet could give less shits about.

>memes

you're the worst type of person

And yet, here we are. Celebrating Emperor Trump's glorious victory against everyone - the media, the corporations, Californian scum, possibly yourself... it's beautiful and it will last for 8 years.

Years.

>standing up against foreign hordes invading your land and destroying your culture
>cuck

Fucking with muslims is the opposite of being a cuck

>a little less than half of americans are as stupid as you

Yeah that's something to celebrate

The next 4 years are going to be glorious. The liberal butthurt is going to be historic.