Should i bang this girl i met last night...

Should i bang this girl i met last night, Im a college freshman and shes a highschool senior (she is legal dont get excited) pic related: its her

Hell yeah. And share pics

why didnt you bang her last night op, step up your game

Fuck it your right

More pics coming

I have another problem, theres another girl im sorta kinda together with

What's she look like?

Enjoy your venereal disease from this harlot.

where you go to school fam? College freshman reporting in

Interesting... more of this one user

Might have more

Holy fuck more!!

Fuck her. Squeeze her tits. You know you want to. Do it! Then stop fucking her over by posting her private pictures on Sup Forums you lowlife. But after the nudes please :D

I go to USF in Tampa its pretty cool sometimes, where do you go

Op back with some more of my kinda sorta gf thats holding me back

Meh
Would bang but meh

What should i do

Have you sexted? She's way hotter

Your 100% correct, in the sac shes meh

No but she told me shes down i just dobt know how to to break it off with the other one, she'd be devastated cause i dont even have a reason

if you don't smash mate i will beat your ass lmao

U of A, it's aight fucked up my 1st semester thinking about heading home and transfering to UVA. I play football with a kid who transfered from USF

Really, Name?

Bama?

Zach Benjamin

nah Arizona mang

Sweet, never heard of him but i got 3 more years lol

Foolish
Women are fair more resillant then men give them credit for
Women are way more manipulative then men really understand (they are able to believe their own bullshit to suspend reality to get what they want, then won't really care once they have failed)
They own their bodies and ar nasty af in different, but the same ways as men. (Nasty I mean dirty, both literally and sexually)

>I am totally surround by women, have been extremely secussful with them and now have two daughters.

More of her, user!!

Ive got 4 more years cause of my redshirt football season. Gonna be graduating at 23

Here

goddamn. Maybe you can have them both?

Thats why i posted, is there A WAY

Sounds like a memorable train wreck waiting to happen user, this is what your college years are for.

Sounds like it will scar me forever so Lets get started

Answer: no. It's getting rid of one and risk getting played by the second female or sticking with the first. OP, does the second girl know you have a current GF?

No

Yeah, just remember to shoot video and take pics, so you'll have something to look back on fondly. It'll help.

Then you have a collision course on route if you happen to desert the first individual. Don't doubt that your current GF will seek out the true reason as to why you ditched her. Don't risk losing both and resist to the temptation.

Got any more hot pics of the girl you're with now? Blowjobs?

stories?

Nah not really, had more on old phone

Fuck :(