Scary stories thread

Scary stories thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oMoCSOoCGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"you trying to make a thread."

I was in the attic and I saw a ghost

bump

Trump will be president of US and commander-in-chief of the world's most powerful military in a few weeks

RIP in peace USA
July 4, 1776-January 20, 2017

I went to the store and saw that serviced both Niggers AND Kikes.

there was never an Op

fuck off cuck

HOLY FUCK IM SO SPOOKED! PLS STOP!

>muh buzzwords

hilliary almost won the presidency

>be me 20 years old
>late at night
>go to computer
>hear about this site that if you go after 12 youll get your soul taken away from your body if you go in
>start browsing
>waiting to die
>scared shitless
>get into this part of the site where pure pictures are displayed
>then overall
>from the ligthend screen
>(you)
>feel my soul leaving my body
>die
>Sup Forums never again
>brush souless teeths
>sleep

My parents 'parents' house is located about 2 hours by car from my house.
Although it is a farmer, I like something like that, when I become a high school and get on a motorcycle, I often went to play alone for summer vacation or winter vacation.
Grandpa and grandma also gladly welcomed me "I came often."
But since I last went to high school for three years, it has not been done for more than ten years already.
It was not 'I did not go' but 'I could not go', but that translation is this.

What I just entered during spring break, I was invited by good weather and went to my grandfather 's house on a motorbike.
It was still cold, but wide edges were pleasantly pleasant, so I was relaxed for a while. In that case,

"Poppy, Poppo, Po, Pot ..."

And I heard a strange sound. It was not a mechanical sound, I felt like people are emitting.
It was also a feeling that both voiced sounds and semi-voiced sounds could be taken either way.
When I thought what it was, I found a hat on the hedge of the garden.

cont.

It was not placed on the hedge. The hat moved sideways, and when I came up to the break of the fence, I saw a single woman. Well, the woman was covered by the woman.
The woman was wearing a whitish dress.

But the height of the hedge is about two meters. How tall she is to be able to get out of that hedge ...
Surprised, the woman also moved and disappeared from sight. The hat also disappeared.
In addition, the sound "Poppo" had disappeared beforehand.

At that time, I thought that the woman who was originally tall wearing super-thick boots or a tall man wearing high heeled shoes was dressed in a shemale.

After that, while talking about tea in the living room, I told Grandpa and Grandma about a little while ago.
"I saw a big girl a while ago, I wonder if a man is wearing a shemale"
Although I said only "oh ~",
"It was taller than the fence, I was wearing a hat and I was strangely saying" Poppo "
Just as I said, the movements of both of them ceased. No, I really stopped.

cont

After that, "When I saw" "Where I saw" "How high was the fence?"
I got a question with my grandpa angry face.
In spite of being pushed by the spirit of Grandpa but answering it, I suddenly quieted and went to the telephone in the corridor and called him somewhere. Because the sliding doors were closed, I was not sure what they were talking about.
The grandma seemed to tremble without heart.

Grandpa finished the phone, come back,
"Please stay over today, no, I will not go today for today."
- Did he do something terribly bad?
I thought desperately, but I do not think of anything. That woman did not go to see himself, it appeared from there.

And, "I beg, I beg, I will go to pick up Mr. K", I left somewhere on a light truck.

When asking fearfully to the grandma,
"It seems that he was fascinated by Hakka-kun, Grandpa is doing something, so do not worry about anything."
I said with trembling voice.
Then my grandmother talked to me for a while until Grandpa came back.

cont

There is a troublesome thing called "Yakka-sama" around here.
Hachibata is in the form of a big woman. As the name suggests, it has a height as high as eight hundreds, making a funny way of laughing with a voice like a man like "Bobobo".
Depending on who is a young woman in mourning, an old woman sleevelessed, or a different way of looking at the age of wearing a fairy, but that she is abnormally tall and has something on her head , And that creepy laughter is common.
There are rumors that it used to possess a traveler long ago, but it is not certain.
It is sealed by Jizo at this district (now a part of ○ city, but a class that corresponds to "x village, now called" capital "in the past), there is no going to the other side.
If you are fascinated by Hakkei, you will be killed in a few days.
Lastly, the damage of the Yakko-san came about 15 years ago.

cont

no i dont

Although this is what I heard from the future, being sealed by Jizo is that although it is not understood why the Yakko can move to another place, it is limited, and the Jizo is built in the village boundary of that road It seems to have worn out. It seems that there are four places in total at the boundary between the east, west, north and south, in order to prevent the movement of Hakkei.
Of course, why did you decide to keep such a thing, it seems that there was some agreement with the surrounding village. For example, priority is given to water rights.
Since the damage of Yakushima is about once in a few years to a dozen years or so, did the old man think that it would be okay to have a favorable agreement so far.

Even though I heard such a thing, I did not seem realistic at all. Of course.
Meanwhile, Grandpa returned with an old woman.

"I got to choose it, now please have it."
An old woman named K said so and gave me a note.
After that, I went up to the second floor with my grandpa, I was doing it.
My grandmother stayed together and came with me when I went to the toilet and did not close the door of the toilet completely.

cont

For the first time I came here I began to think that "Somehow I'm bad.

After a while I was brought upstairs and put in one room.
There all the windows were covered with newspaper, bills were put on top of it, and salt was placed in the four corners.
Also, there is a box made of wood (not an altar etc.), and a small Buddha statue was on it.
Also, there were two "Objets" from where I brought it. Does this mean I can finish using it ...

"Sorry for the coming, maybe sunny day, please do not leave from here until tomorrow morning, neither my grandmother nor you call you, nor talk to you, yes, seem tomorrow morning 7 o'clock Never come out from here until 7 o'clock, get out of you, I will contact the house. "

And, as Grandpa said with a serious look, there was nothing other than nodding silently.
"Keep things well told now, keep your bills aside.When asked something, please ask in front of the Buddha."
Ms. K also told me.

cont

Because I was told that the TV could be seen, I went on, but I can not mind even if I'm watching it, I am in the sky.
I did not feel like eating rice balls and sweets that my grandma gave me when confined in the room, and I was caught wrapping in the futon as it was neglected.

Even in such a state it seemed asleeping before, when I woke up, I forgot somewhat but the late-night program was reflected and when I saw my watch, it was one o'clock in the morning.
(I did not have a cell phone at this time)

When I thought that it happened somewhat unpleasant time, I heard the sound of striking the window glass. I do not hit a pebbble or something, I think it was a kind of sound that would hit me lightly.
I could hardly tell whether such a sound is coming out due to the wind or someone is really knocking on it, but desperately trying to convince me that it is due to the wind.
I drank a cup of tea to calm down, but I was afraid after all, I was forcibly watching TV by making the TV sound bigger.

cont

At such time, I heard the voice of my grandpa.
"Oh, are you OK? Do not overdo it, do not overdo it."
I instantly approached the door, but immediately remembered my grandpa's words.
I have another voice.
"What happened, even if you come here, eh?"

It closely resembles the voice of the grandpa, that is not the voice of the grandpa.
I do not know why, but I felt like that, and I thought so I found goose bumps in my whole body.
Suddenly, looking at the salt salt in the corner, the upper one was discolored black.

When sitting in front of the Buddha statue at once, seized the bill and started praying desperately as "Please help me."

then,

"Poppotpo, Po, PoPo ..."

That voice was heard, the window pane roared Ton Ton, Ton Tong.
I knew that it was not tall so far, but there was no way that the spectacle struck the window from the bottom and was hitting the windowpane.
All I can do is pray to Buddha statues.

I felt it overnightly overnight, but still the morning came and the descending television was doing morning news unnoticed. The time displayed in the corner of the screen was certainly 7:13.
I did not hear the sound of striking the glass, hesitate before I heard that voice.
Apparently she seems to have lost consciousness asleep.
Salt salt was further discolored black.

Just to be sure, the place I saw my watch was the same time, so when I opened the awesome door, there was a grandmother who had a worried face and Mr. K.
My grandmother shed tears that it was nice, nice.

I got down and my father was also here.
When Grandpa looked out from the outside and urged "get on the car as soon as possible", when I went out to the garden, there was a one-box van from where I brought it. And there were some men in the garden.

The one box was a nine-person ride, sitting in the middle of the middle row, K sitting in the passenger seat, and all the men who were in the garden. A total of nine people got on board, and the shape was surrounded by everything.

cunt

> weak af story
> wrote at 5:30AM fresh from nightmare that inspired it
> removed goofy elements
> still needs work
> feel free to skip

Your uncle is showing you his old film collection. Rolls of film from bygone eras in canisters line the shelves in his storage shed. He is thrilled to learn that you're also enjoying his old collection.
You find one large canister marked H/NFANT. It's big enough that it must be IMAX quality. In and amongst this film, you find pieces of it that have been cut into smaller sections. You hold one of these sections up to the light to see what the pictures are and it looks like some sort of postmodern CGI film.
There are caricatures of a little man and woman in Victorian garb riding tricycles. How weird. But they're riding them. I mean, the people are moving. It's literally animated in your hand. You ask him about this reel but he doesn't answer. He must have gone back to the house.
You start holding up more sections and each one has a literal animated scene that plays out on the film section. One is a side view of the same surreal tricycle race, but in front of a carnival. The colors shift from modern to sepia, looking like a much older film, then back to color again.

"It has become a serious thing, you may be worried, but please close your eyes and look downward from now on, we can see nothing but you will see it.
Do not hold your eyes open with patienceuntil you say good. "
Ozi, about fifty years old, who sat next to the right, said so.

Then, the light tiger driving the grandpa was headed first, the next was the van on which I was riding, and the car that my father drives after running in a row. The car line advanced at a considerably slow speed. Perhaps it was not even 20 kilometers away.

Soon Mr. K murmured, "Here is a good deal of fun", I began to recite something like Nembutsu.

"Poppo, Po, Pot, Poppo ..."

cont

2/2

You're struck with the notion that this film is somehow from the future. How else to explain the fact that a tiny transparent slice of plastic could have animation playing in your hand?
This is beyond even what can be done with current phone technology.
You grab another section.
This is an entirely different scene. It's sepia toned. It's an empty den with a couch and a coffee table. The bottom right corner of the scene is occupied by a rectangle with the same text as was on the canister: H/NFANT.
Nothing seems to be happening in this scene.
Then on the left side of the picture, a black shape flashes and disappears. What was that? It almost liked bat-shaped but not quite.
The middle of the picture glitches out for a split second. Maybe this one's corrupted?
And then a familiar shape flickers into existence in the bottom right corner of the picture.
It's the back of someone's head. A bald head. A baby head.
The baby turns and looks at you with the most sinister, knowing look. And its eyes are solid red. The baby's wicked grin is that of someone who knows they have you right where they want you.
No child should be capable of such a look, least of all an infant.
Too creeped out by this, you throw the film piece down on the floor. You look up and there's your uncle. His eyes are dead-looking, his mouth twisted into a hungry-looking rictus, his teeth ready to tear out your throat as he jumps on you and knocks you over with superhuman strength.
In your panic, you have just enough reason to realize that this is not really your uncle. Even if it's his body, he's not in there anymore. He's not really the one choking you out.
The last thing you see before passing out, is that terrible sinister grin on his face, his eyes already beginning to glow red. In the last, selfless, reasonable part of your brain that isn't dedicated to screaming and struggling to resist the grip of death, you are also scared for everyone else out there.
The infant has a new vessel.

I heard that voice again.
I grasped the bills I got from Mr. K and closed my eyes as I was told, looking downwards, I opened my eyes and looked outside for a while.

It was a whitish one piece that got into my eyes. It was moving according to the car.
Are you stuck with that big stomach?
My head is outside the window and can not be seen. However, I started trying to lower my head whether I tried to look inside the car.
Unconsciously say "Hi".
"Do not look" roughs the next voice.
In a hurry, I closing my eyes tightly and clenching the bill even more strongly.

Tips, tricks, tricks
The sound of hitting the glass begins.
People riding around also briefly say "Eh" or "Nan".
Even if I can not see it, I hear the sound even if I can not hear the voice.
The power is put into Mr. K nemesis.

Eventually, when I thought that the voice and sound were interrupted, Mr. K raised a voice saying that it was "successfully missing."
The men who surrounded the silent till then gave out a voice of relief saying "I was glad".

Eventually the car stopped at a wide place and was transferred to his father's car.
When my father and grandpa were bowing their heads to other men, Mr. K approached me as if to show the bill.
Looking at the bill that I was clenching unconsciously yet, the whole was dark.
Mr. K says, "I think that it's all right, please keep this for a while as a precaution," he gave me a new bill.

cont

>be me
>walking in forest
>walking very far
>see a bat
>still walking very far
>suddenly see a house
>house is more of a shack
>i remember hearing about it in grade school
>some kids built it our of wood stolen from a construction project
>looks like years have not treated it well
>i decide to check it out
>there is an old moldy mattress and a bunch of empty beer cans
>looks like no one has been there in years
>get bored and go home
>at school the next day i tell my friend steve about it
>says he heard of it too
>says kids who built it got arrested
>i tell him to check it out today
>says yes
>we head there after school
continue?

Afterwards, my father and I returned to my house.
The bike was delivered to him and her neighbors at a later date.
My father also seemed to know about Hakkei, and when I was a child, he told me that one of my friends fascinated and lost his life.
Because he was fascinated, he also knows who moved to other land.

The men who got on the van are all related to the family of the grandpa, that is, they are people who are extremely thin but are related to themselves.
The grandpa who ran in front and the father who ran behind, of course, have blood connections and say that such a thing was done to cheat Hakusaku's eyes a little.
Because my father's brother (uncle) could not come here overnight, he seems to have someone gathering quickly, even though the blood is thin.

Nevertheless seven people could not be said to be present now, and it seemed safe in the daytime than at night, so it was trapped in the room overnight.
In the worst case, Grandpa or his father was prepared to take over.

And I was told to explain what I wrote earlier and I was told that I should not go over there any more.

cont

feelsgudmang

go on...

When I returned home, when I talked to him on the phone, I heard that he called out that night, but he was asserted that he did not do such a thing.
- After all ...
When I thought, my spirit became cold again.

The damage of Hakkei is that young people before adults, often children, often encountered. If children and young people are still in an extremely uneasy state, if they say such things with the voice of their own people, they will forgive one's mind.

After ten years from then, when I tend to forget that thing, I was able to talk about a late story that would not be fancy.

"Jizo, who seals Yashima-sama, has been destroyed by someone, which is also the way that leads to your house"

And there was a call from my grandma.
(Grandpa died two years ago and naturally I could not even go to a funeral.A grandpa said that he would never let him come after he could not get up)

While I am telling myself that it is superstitious now, I am a very worried person.
I think that I hear that voice.

Poppupo...

the end

Thanks for trying user.
First post is worst post yet again

and then a skeleton popped out

I keep reading the word jizzo wrong

shit

I decided to browse Sup Forums

gtfo newfag jew gay nigger cocks fucking faggot stupid piece of rotting shit imperial scum fucking gerudo

>we get to the shack
>it is already getting dark
>i tell steve no one was here for years
>steve says he isn't so sure about that
>says some of the beer cans are newer
>expiration date on one suggests they were just bought
>i begin to wonder if someone comes here often
>we search the small place
>steve suddenly says he found something
>i rush over to see what it was
>steve found a joint
>we laugh
>we try to light it up
>it is too wet though
>i tell him i have my own pot anyways
>we smoke a bowl
>steve says he hears something
>i tell him it is probably a deer
continue?

>Calls the other guy newfagg
>uses : newfag , jew , gay nigger ...

>driving through the bad side of camden
>with the windows down and the doors unlocked
didn't think I was gonna make it

This video.. O.O

youtube.com/watch?v=4oMoCSOoCGY

go on

>not realizing it was a joke on how many fucking Sup Forumstards call others newfags
no one uses gerudo as an insult

>pot

how tf old are you

>we are both pretty high
>it wasn't a lot of pot but we were new to smoking
>steve didnt want to go home high so we decided to hang out there for a bit
>we were a bit tired so we sat down on the mattress
>it was a little damp but not too bad
>we started to get a little cold
>i put my arm around steve to warm up a bit
>we stayed like that a for a few minutes
>steve started rubbing my leg
>immediatly i got hard
>we begin to kiss a little
>steve and i have made out a few times when we were high before so nothing shocking
>he continues to rub my leg
>that was a bit new
>he stops kissing me for a moment
>starts to unzip my pants
continue?

>Shut up Geroudo

No

>steve pauses
>it seems to be for a long time
>eventually i realize he is waiting for me to say yes or no
>i give a small nod
>he unzips me and pulls down my pants
>i gasp as he reaches in and pulls out my dick
>before today no one but myself has touched it
>he gives me a few strokes
>we continue making out again
>gradually he picks up the pace
>it doesn't take long before i start to cum
>he continues to jerk me as i climax
>i wimper as he does it
>steve wipes his hand on the mattress when i finish
>i lay there for a couple minues catching my breath
>i ask him if he wants me to do it to him
>steve says only if i want to to
>i hesitate a moment and say i want to
continue?

hell no

Continue? Only if something truly spoopy happens like a skellington (not just your bone or his bone) pops out.

this is bullshit were is the spoopy i didn't come here for gay shit