Wincest thread post greentext

Wincest thread post greentext

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

wat happened to mless

Bumppp

Craaaaaaap I was reading the one about them being locked in the house by parents and the screen refreshed, 404 o doom, user can has plz?

Bump with OC

Bumping with OC

Bump

Bump

Ocho Cinco

you have both black and white siblings?

Oc

Not siblings, first one is some chick, second is an ex... honestly just browsing my new phone for pics to bump... only thing not OC is these 2...

Did Aunt user ever come back and finish?

Not that I know of, and still waiting for sick kun, user, do you also have With the parents locking them in?

I do not, sorry. But take this one as a consolation. It's pretty good.

Gracias user

Buuuump

Damnit people post lol, not even my thread

Columnfag

Hey, that's mine

Currently reading it,

nice dubs bro.
your story was great!!!
probably my favorite of 25

OC, so dump the threadso

You talking about this one?

Also gonna dump the other stories from yesterday.

YES user!! I hate unfinished stories!!! Sauce be upon you holiest of keks

Column

Cool. I'm currently writing it.

>was great

Why the pastense?

Hey you fag, how has shit been? We've missed your posts

pic kinda related

he posts here pretty regularly mane.

Columnfag

Not that great, actually. But it's ok now.

column, is pic related you? you're pretty sexy if that's you hmu ;).

Columnfag

Why yes, that is. I had forgotten about that pic. Wow.

anyway good too see you again
your story is great.

Nice! The only reason I figured that was you was because of the unique sticky note. The fact you are telling the truth and aren't some obese fag makes me happy.

Columnfag

Thanks, mister almost tripps

Nah, if I ever get fat, ill an hero. That pic was from over a year ago, and when I was in the hospital (hospital bracelet still on). I wasn't even in 'good' shape then, just trying to prove I was some basement dwelling landwhale.

Oh I even have one of you in the hospital too. Why were you hospitalized btw?

Column

So I wouldn't die, obviously.

>be me
>have a solid 8/10 sister
>went out with her boyfriend almost everyday, doing whatever the fuck
>one day she comes home crying
>her boyfriend broke up with her over text message
>wanted to beat the shit out of him for her but she told me that wasn't necessary
>that night she ask if she could sleep in my room so she wouldn't be alone
>shrugged it off and said sure
>we sleep together in my bed that night
>was slightly upset that I couldn't play on my phone for an hour or two
>woke up to her laying on top of me
>woke up not too long after I did and apologized for this
>said it was no big deal and carried on with my day
>that night, she wanted to sleep with me again
>said sure whatever and she did
>that morning, when I woke up she was already out of bed so I just carried on with my day
>fast forward a couple more days of her sleeping in my bed with me
>one night she ask me if I could sleep without a shirt and her lay on my chest
>found this very odd but went with it anyway hoping she wouldn't wear a shirt tonight
>sadly she did wear a shirt but she wrapped her arms around me when she laid her head on my bair chest
>she moaned quitely when she got comferable
>went along with it and fell asleep

cont
>next morning she was still asleep and laying on top of me
>her DD's were pressing against my chest even though they were covered by her shirt
>I laid there wrapping my arms around her and seeing if I could go back to sleep before she woke up
>woke up not to long after and thanked me
>asked her if this was going to be a regular thing and she said she didn't know
>shrugged it off and continued with my day
>about half way through the day my parents told us they were going to visit my grandparents for the weekend
>they asked me if I wanted to go but my sister said I didn't and I just went with it
>about an hour after parents left she told me that she had feelings for me
>didn't know how to react so I told her what she wanted to do
>she really wanted to see my dick
>ask her has she always had feelings for me and told me no, me wanting to stand up for her triggered it
>accepted it as a valid answer and dropped my pants
>she began sucking my dick
>she took off her shirt and her pants and stuck her hand in her underwear and began rubbing herself
>I just sat there in awe as my sister who was a year older than me was sucking my dick
>eventually her bra and underwear came off and she was fully nude
>I knew where this was going and I was excited for it

cont
>she continued to suck my dick for what felt like hours, but really just five or ten minutes
>then she stood up and started kissing me while feeling my dick
>I started grabbing her tits while rubbing her clit
>she moaned while I kept rubbing her and started to lose my self in all the excitement
>eventually we broke and she asked me if she wanted to fuck
>I said yes and she jump on me and force me down onto the floor
>she pushed my dick inside her and started moving up and down
>we continued this for about five or ten minutes until I told her I was about to cum
>she told me she was safe and I could cum inside her
>about about five more minutes I cum inside her
>she gets off me and gets her clothes back on and so do I
>we agreed to never talk about it with anyone
>she said she would see me tonight

last bit
>I walk into my room later that night to see her laying on my bed wearing sexy lingerie
>she told me her boyfriend bought this for her
>I get hard instantly
>she sees my boner through my sweatpants and motions me to come over to her
>I do as she wants me to and walk over to her
>she drops my pants and my boxers and starts gazing at my erect penis
>she laughs as she takes her top off and throughs it to the side
>she starts to swirl her tongue around my dick
>I start to grunt and moan as she starts to move her head in and out on my dick
>Then she ask if I want to do her again
>I scream yes before she even finishes the sentence
>she smiles and as she motions me to slide her stockings and panties off
>at this point we're both naked as I take my shirt off
>she then motions with her fingure as she gets scoots up on my bed and spreads her legs
>I immidietly get on her and shove my dick inside her again
>for some reason she was moaning louder than before, but it only motivated me to keep pounding
>my hands made their way to her tits and started grabbing them
>she started shouting 'fuck me harder brother, fuck me harder!'
>I was loving every second of this
>after fucking for what seemed like forever I cum inside her again
>she looks at me with teary eyes and hugs me and thanks for being the best brother ever
>I only hug back also with teary eyes. my sister is I think is hot as fuck let me fuck her
>she ask if I want to go to sleep and I said yes
>we fall asleep with my dick inside of her
>she thanks me one more time for being the best brother in the entire world

this went off topic a little off topic.

Hows you dog Column? Did you have to put Yeller Down?

How about that local sports team and or event?

Do you happen to have any sleeping incset caps or bdsm or unwanted or anything like that?

/me brings this thread back on target

Column

Not sure if all those questions are direct towards me or not? The pupper I had back during the time on the story died a few years back. Dogs don't live forever. Did I even mention having a dog? I had a corgi. A Pembroke. Named it Bebop. Go figure.

Any updates on candy? She went to college, hows that going?

Column

For her? Great. For me? Not so much.

Also. Someone buy me a Vita or a Ps4. I've got a hankering to play either Disgaea 5 or 4.

Please.

If anyone was waiting on what I had for breakfest that morning, it was the croissant and a bagel with cream cheese.

But is anyone still intrested in the rest of the story? I got a couple hours.

Oh and any medfags know what this is while I'm here? Just appeared while Ibe been staying here.

Columnfag

Well, goodnight!

Any one know where column has been updating?

Found original thread 4archive.org/board/b/thread/275

So......no one then?

Sorry I was afk, and please finish the story, It's one of the best I've seen in a while.

Yeah, gonna continue the story?

Alright. While I type, can anyone figure out what's wrong with my foot?

Also, not a medfag, but I had a thing a while ago on my foot called a plantars wart, could be that. Anyways, please update user!

It's called a plantar wart. They're fairy common if you've bathed in communal showers, like at collage or at the gym.

I'm not 100% sure but just looks like a planter wart

Not a medfag, but looks like a veruca

Please finish this. Also, there are some cheap remedies for plantar warts online. The duct tape one worked well for me, but since it's a wart and therefore viral, you will never actually "cure" it and it can come back at random times.

Instant diamonds

I had one on my foot like 6-7 years ago, and after a year of it constantly being there, it just disappeared... so do i still have to worry about it coming back after all this time?

Unfortunately yes. I got one 12 years ago and it resurfaced recently after I came down with mono. Like all viral infections, they stay dormant until your immune system gets over run by something else.

Shit, that sucks then. And there really isn't a permanent way to get rid of them? That's unfortunate. That thing was so ugly and disgusting.

bump for aunt story.

bumpp

>she stops, pausing for a second before standing back up and sitting on her chair. She moves her bikini thong aside exposing her pinkish coloured pussy. She pats it gently.
>"now me user". I hesitate and she pats it again. "I'll teach you, don't be scared." I get off my chair and position myself at the bottom of hers. She moves her pussy to the edge of it, draping her legs over my shoulders.
>her lips are spread slightly apart as if they are inviting me In. "Give it a taste user, don't be afraid." I go in and give it a couple licks. It doesn't really taste like anything, alough maybe it's a bit salty.
>"slowly lick it user, get to know it." I begin to lick it some more before spreading it apart further with my fingers. "Good boy" she says as she begins to run her hands through my hair. W stay like this for a little, me exploring and her rubbing my head.
>she then rubs my hair the final time and positions her hand at the back of my neck. "You ready for the real deal user?" I nod. She then shoves my head up agaisnt her clit. "This is what you focus on user"
>I nod again. "I'm going to tap the back of your neck and with each tap I want you to lick it okay?" I nod again. She rubs the back of my neck and the begins to start tapping.
>tap.....tap.....tap.... its slow at first and I can hear her breathing. "Put your head into it user." I begin to use my full head to move my tounge, instead of just the tounge itself.
>she begins to pick up the pace with the tapping and I try and keep up. She quivers a bit and begins to move her lower body with up and down rubbing it against my face. Her breathing gives way to small moans and she begins to cup,on of her breasts, playing with the nipple.
>she takes away her tapping finger and I try and keep the same rhythm as before. She sticks it in her mouth sucking on it, while continuing to rub against me.
>suddenly she takes a sharp breathe and starts repeating "don't stop, don't stop, dont stop" over and over.

bumping

fuuck, this is what I was waiting for. Keep going man.

Siscon-Chan here. Ask me anything.

That's just a plantar wart... Grab a bag of cold ice and put it on thr wart for a few hours. The cold should kill the fungi.

Probably what it is then. I've used the swimming pool here. What's the duct tape method?

>she lets out a large moan and her lower body begins to spasum a bit while she cums. She lets a heavy breathe then pushes my head away getting me to stop. She looks down at me and smiles, beckoning with a finger "let me get a taste user"
>I stand up and she pulls me in with her legs and hands, getting me to rest ontop of her body. She leans into my face letting her nose touch mine before going the full way to kiss me. She's soft allowing me time to respond in kind.
>eventually we pull apart and she looks at me with a small smile. "Pretty good for a virgin user." I just sort of smile back. She looks down on my cock, which still hasent really come back yet. She touches it softly before motioning for me to get off her.
>I stand up and she does as well. She touches my hand before grasping it in hers, pulling me towards her bedroom. When we enter she just flops down on the bed, pulling me down with her.
>she intertwined her legs with mine and softly rubs my hand with her thumb. She kiss me on the nose before turning around and letting me spoon her. She shuffles her ass into my pelvis and drapes one of my arms over her.
>"good night user." "Good night". We end up falling asleep like that, her in her bathing suit, me with my cock out.

>They're fairy common if you've bathed in communal showers, like at collage or at the gym.
Shame there aren't stories for this thread from places like these.

cover the wart with duct tape for about a week, then you soak it in water and scrape off the dead skin. I used a pumice stone, but you can use anything that is firm and rough. Then you let it sit for a day and repeat until it is gone.

Just put duct tape on it. Make sure its air tight. The lack of oxygen will kill it.

hnnnng keep it coming.

theres a freeze stuff you can get pretty cheap that works good.

Also, just wanted to say thank you user for the story's. If you write more in the future id love to see one about mistaken identity's, blackmail, maybe catfishing family member to send nudes then blackmailing, or some sort of tricked/fooled storys. i always seem to end up with yours saved on my computer.
You got a place your uploading these to?

How do you know which stories he's written?

Medfag here

That is a plantarts wart which is a fungal infection. It will spore and spread in a circular pattern from the original root site.

We usually get people to use one of the freeze off solutions that can be bought over the counter. Though there are other ways to get it off like salicylic acid at around 66%

Try to treat it early and it will not increase in size. Something that some people also do is try to pull it out. The main column being a root has a large amount of blood vessels attached to it so be prepared to stop some bleeding.

Good luck

I saw this,
and he did this one

4archive.org/board/b/thread/275
and i like the aunt one. im sure if hes got more i prob got some

I don't think column and aunt user are the same writer my man. they have different writing styles.

Going to post some i have saved, haven't sorted them yet though.

Sorry if they are already in bread.

Then dont mind me, im just going to dump some unsorted saves i got. I like both writing styles though.

bumpp, keep going aunt user

>the next morning she woke up before me and went off to work. I ended up having the most pounding headache I've ever had in awhile.
>she stay longer at work than she usually does before coming home. when she does come home she seems tired. I make a point of seeing her at the door though, so that she can't hide in her room, or try and wriggle out of it.
>instead she surprises me by speaking first "how was the hangover user?" "It's fine, gone now, but I wanted-" "wanted to Ask if it was a mistake, if we should do this?" She cuts me off. I nod. She gives a devilish grin and hangs up her coat "that game e played user always ends the same way, that's how I knew my roommates so well."
>she winks as she walks past me out of the front hallway humming softly. I kind of just stand there shell shocked as she begins rummaging around in the kitchen. "So how's Friday for you user?" She calls.
>I follow her into the kitchen "what?". "Friday, you, me, at a club, have some fun then bump some uglies back here. I'm busy all week so I can't do it sooner"
>she grabs some milk from the fridge to put into her cereal. "so you knew that we would end up doing that. You knew the whole time?" She outs the milk back into the fridge. "Oh yeah". She grabs her cereal.
>"you liked it didn't you?" She said before giving a good slap on the ass as she passed. Shaking my head I just end up going to my room and try to make sense of everything. Not gonna lie, before I went to bed, I ended up fapping to what happened.
>throughout the week her whole demeanour changed. She stopped wearing pants around the house because "I've already seen her ass". When she would pass me she would give me a slap on the ass or some sexual comment.
>she began sunbathing naked and would leave the bathroom door open when she was using it, which I thought was gross. I eventually got more used to the idea of what happened and became fairly fine with it.

Does anyone have the twitch wincest drive link? Would be much appreciated!

dumping and bumping.

Honestly they could probably go pro with this shit. Set up a site and charge for it I mean

Dumping an Bumping

Used to be attached to every cest thread. Does Twitch still come around, or has he finally been claimed by Real Life?

keep it coming.

twitch was here 2 nights ago. He comes around all the time.

Here's the link, by the way.

drive (dawt) google (dawt) com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVUlBEZVFINGk4Nk0

Yeah, They need to collaborate, and at least maybe setup a literotica account or something for good central archives. Lots of demand there to.

Also Dumping an Bumping

>Dumping an Bumping