Made a dating profile with my actual pics and got a few messages. Didn't really expect to receive in any responses...

Made a dating profile with my actual pics and got a few messages. Didn't really expect to receive in any responses, but within the first hour, got 1, some girl talking about how cute I was. I tried to strike up a conversation with her, and she left. Another girl asks "you want to talk?" and I start talking with her. She eventually gives me her cell. I didn't ask for it. We've been texting the past few days. Sent her a few pictures. She sends me some. I reverse image search them to no avail. Although ,they could've been taken from someone's fb profile, so who really knows. She starts getting sexual with me saying she wants to kiss me, and calling me "sexy". I never even made any advances. Her profile seems pretty legit, and it's not like she's a 10/10 or anything. She even tells me where she lives. They could just be making that up though, so who knows. I ask her to talk on the phone twice, and she's had some excuse. Could just be coincidence I guess. I don't know. She out of the blue asks "are you a virgin" and I say yes, and then goes on to tell me how great sex is and I'll love it. Am I just getting played here? This doesn't seem like a girl. Do girls really say that stuff to people they barely know? I don't for sure feel like I'm catfished, but the signs are pointing towards it, right?

I'm just really on the defensive now. Even talking with her on the phone, it could just be a guy that is using a voice changer, and/or is able to feminize his voice pretty well.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Fucking pathetic.....you think too much. No wonder you're a virgin. Be a bit adventurous

Don't even know what that means. Are you saying even go with it, if they're not even who they say they are?

If she won't talk on the phone, she isn't real. Always, always, always have a real time voice chat with somebody before meeting them. Anybody who refuses that is full of shit/catfishing/never intends to meet.

Yes, what was point of setting this whole thing up in the first place? If it's a dude or something (what you're worried about) all you have to do is leave....

I don't see how someone that's not obviously a 10/10 would make a good catfish profile. She even said she hasn't had much luck with dating profiles. Then again, that could just be a lie too. She's a 5/10. You think someone who hates her took her fb profile pictures and made a dating profile in her names?

That's the thing. We've had a lot of great conversations and this person actually seems intelligent and isn't totally stupid. Granted they can't spell worth shit or know grammar, but I know I won't be able to find that.

She also tells me, and I don't even ask her, that's she's been with 20 guys and is bi too. It's out of the blue too. Not like I'm going and asking her these questions.

In my experience, if somebody refuses to chat on the phone/via something like hangouts/skype etc, they're fake. I've never once had a meet & fuck with anyone who wouldn't talk real time first, because they're either fake, aren't who they say they are, or simply have no intention of ever meeting.

listen mother fucker u have autism.

stop being a fag and thinking everythings a catfish.

if it happens to be that, dont fuck the guy or let it fuck you, jesus.

if it turns out its a guy and he ends up saying haha fag, what the fuck nigger.

stop, being, rediculous.

eventually ur gunna find a girl to fuck probably, hopefully its not too far away or u can go there or some shit who knows.

but fuck quit with the alex jones shit, i doubt theres alot of guys wasting time trying to troll some dumb fag on nigger.fuckmyass.

shit son, SHIT SON, stop smoking weed or crack or whatever the fuck it is, get a god damn job where the people want to respect and help you become a better man n shit, then ull grow out of the autism and shit, try like handyman jobs until u find ppl that treat u like a human, quit them if thats not the case.

listen to me, im trying to help you out here.

tldr

oh and if its like a 50 year old or less milf, go fuck it if it looks decent, their body probably isnt as bad as you think it is.

or if shes a little bit fat, trust me thats kinda nice too.

dont go for anything much over 50 or if it looks horrible tho, just keep looking, but dont be too picky it might be worth it anyways, k thx?

It's technically possible that you aren't being catfished I know a broad that fucks through tinder like 2 to 4 times a week she's just being a gigantic slut. So it is possible but sounds very unlikely.

Ignore this fuckwit, he obviously has zero experience with online dating/pickup sites.

Is it a paysite OP? If so, the profile is 99% likely to be a bot generated by the site itself.

Don't do anything until you hear them in a video/phone call.

Hope so, or I'm on my way to becoming a wizard. Girls usually have indirect ways of saying things, don't they? Her telling me she's been with 22 guys is interesting. All she's saying is "I'm easy", which she later said "I used to be."

If she is who she says she is, I'd be surprised honestly. I'm 50/50 right now, bouncing back and forth.

no, i dont, i have never had to use one. but 90% of people seem extreamly stupid to me so im pretty sure i have atleast 10-20 points on whatever the general public has.

and since i have real life experiance and im in a much better place to give sound advice, id probably take it.

rather than some pathetic fuck thats so dumb that its been using dating sites, but that is what it is, all im saying is that he should probably take my advice and your a fucking idiot.

Well I would agree with the other anons and say video call at the very least and be sure to meet somewhere public

You literally have autism. Not figuratively. Not using the word as a meme. Literally. You are literally autistic.

Please try not to bite anyone.

Right, because RL experience translates into online dating sites, just like a PHD in economics translates into quantam mechanics. RL & online are two incredibly different realms. When you're face to face with somebody, at least you can get a sense of who you're really talking to. Online, the nearest you can manage pre-meet is to call them on the phone. Just about everybody who refuses to talk before meeting, is either fake or will leave you hanging.

There's nothing wrong with using hookup sites on top of picking up IRL, retard.

Neat. I like when random strangers on the Internet can diagnose someone with a mental illness by virtue of a text post I made.

Yeah, I'll just keep being a lonely fuck and never get any pussy and die knowing I never at least tried.

English like that, and you think you're smarter than the average person? Good luck son.

Sounds good, bro.

where you from OP? You sound like one of my good friends

ya there is, because if u can get bitchs irl ur not going to be on fuck this is a 70 year old or 300lb bitch or nojaw bitch or fat nigger bitch 90% of the god damn time.

what he does is he video skypes them and its a done deal, why are we having to explain this?

but turning down everything because hes scared its a man when its probably a fat nigger bitch is the wrong way to go about it.

u milk them all until they video you so that you know if its worth going to fuck.

i guess im wrong tho if what helping means i gatta explain everything, because i dont have time for that shit.

Considering I have like 1.maybe 2 people that I consider friends, I'm probably not him.

Really? You're really not seeing the autism here?

you're definitely him that's exactly something you would say

Cool, what do you think my name is then?

no, you really can tell if someone is a sheltered autist with an iq of about 80, or rather, that might be the same thing.

the important part is that u just simply take my advice in that big ass post because im genuinly trying to help you, but if ur gunna be a pussy and just live in denial about everything then we cant help you, accepting things isnt that bad if it fucking gets you to a better place. u can get better, just stop falling back into your denial safe space. i have alot of shit i regret and im not perfect, and the key to my sucess was is not being like 90% of people who just pussy out and deny everything, u dont grow from there, u get worse.

do u really think its so bad that your like 90% of the rest of the planet? jesus, stop thinking ur god when ur not else ull stay in that 90%

That was the first thing I said you stupid fucking nigger. He just needs to voice or video chat them, and done. He's already stated "she" has turned down two attempts at that though, hence an incredibly high probability to the person being fake & a total waste of time.

OP needs to move on to the next bitch. Shit, most of my online hookups were "this is my phone number", one phone call later, and we're meeting to bang. No pussy-footing around.

The ones who want to email back & forth for days on end never amount to anything.

>im genuinly trying to help you
neat, you're just trying really hard to troll me and spew a bunch of poppycock. pretty easy to see that.

just tell me what state you live in m8

So you don't know who I am then? You say you know who I am, but then you ask what state I'm in.

I have 1 friend that knows I've used Sup Forums and he doesn't use it anymore, and you're him.

not him*

I was too embarrassed to tell you, Nick...

obviously it was, i do not comprehend why you are saying "that was the first thing i said u stupid fucking nigger".

obviously he should skype them, that shouldnt need to be said.

it also doesnt need to be said that he shouldnt be so concerned with this one, but maby im wrong and i should advise him otherwise. the person doesnt seem like its being a trolling guy to me however, its probably just a fat nigger granny transmoglodite tho, that he also needs to turn down, but he should find out and not just drop it because hes scared the guy is going to reply in an email "i have a penis u faggot virgin".

i bet some of the ones that want to email back and fourth are the ones actually worth fucking, not the diseased nigger crackheads uve been smashing after 1 phonecall.

Facetime her. If she refuse, the 3rd time you are definitely catfished.

You had me going for a minute there. Really winding me up good :)

its pretty easy to see your doing that denial shit that literally 95% of people do. u think i havnt seen it LITERALLY 1000 times before while trying to help people while also having fun at it and raping the ones too dumb and pussy to listen?

fuck you, and the last 950/1000 people ive wasted time on.

69 that's the sex numberI know it's you!

thanks for the laughs, m8

what laughs, im not trolling, im being 100% serious.

im sad as usual, but at this point i understand the only thing that will help you is a bottle of bleach.

dont say i didnt try, dont say i didnt spend time to care about a random worthless faggot on the internet that i shouldnt even be wasting time to help, but do.

but yes, fuck it.

Just ask for a pic with shoe on head?

there is no helping you, did my best.

Second

knew it was you m8

i know...right? :)

Just asked her again if we could talk, she said she was at the store. She was with her mom. I wonder how busy she is supposedly that she can't even talk to me. She says "later"

If your instincts are telling you it's a bad idea, it is a bad idea.

Instincts tell me it is, but if it is who they say they are, they have an awesome personality. A person I wanna spend time with and cuddle and have sex with eventually.

We've "talked" for a few days, so I figure this is a good time to bring up something that's outside of text. I'm not gonna let a specter attract me further.

you literally have autism and are probably not good for that person if it is who she says she is.

it is immoral to not fix yourself first.

but its whatever man, i have morals and dignity, and thats what will help you, and the advice i gave to you.

if you really are too dumb to eat up all this god damn wisdom im trying to give you, if i have failed, and it is not magically able to make you drastically change, then i have failed, but i have atleast tried and half of the blame is not on me alone.