Alice glass

so what is she doing now?

Selling her body for drugs

Probably in a gutter somewhere.
Good riddance, she contributed nothing; just waited around shooting up until Ethan was finished the actual music so she could wail over his tracks.

LEAVE HER ALONE!!

where and for how much?

black guys

Alice's contribution was being Alice. Ethan isn't marketable or charismatic enough on his own to make CC the phenomenon it was. Same with Lavren and Chvrches
Like it or not stage presence and personality are a huge part of a band and how they're perceived. If production ability was everything then Autechre would be headlining Lollapalooza and we wouldn't be having this thread

well fucking said m8

lavren is literally unlistenable, at least this whore wailed

cvrcvches makes taylor swift look like roy orbison

tldr pic related

Stinkier pussy
Alice or Yolandi?

Yolandi. I would literally fuck her brains out if given the chance. Never found Alice attractive tbqh.

They're both fairly gross. Bjork prolly fucks like a wild woman. but I would wreck TayTay, only so she would write a song about me.

>Stinkier pussy
out of those 2 alice

but none will beat grimes in that regard

glass most likely

I heard she was working with Philip Glass on an album called Glass^2

Probably googling dubtechno

gonna need some sauce on that nigga

tweeting about trump and lefty shit like that

Alice
Probably hairier as well

>tweeting about trump and lefty shit
wtf i hate alice now

I think people don't give Alice enough credit. No, she can't sing well, but her timing and energy and explosiveness were perfect for a lot of CC's best songs. Plus she has a very nice natural voice timbre.

Edith has better singing talent, but she has none of the other attributes that made Alice a great match for CC. Including personality.

yolandi is vegan. that says it all I think.

wtf I love Alice now

Making my dick hard

>you will never caress Alice's jaw

why even live

>you will never caress Alice's jaw
>you will never help her hide her rapidly receding hairline
>you will never pass out on the couch with her in a heroin induced haze
>you will never help her peel off the crusty panties that she wore for a week straight
feels bad man...

edith and ethan and alice fucking suck

nice

jealous of their success?

They do suck individually, but, as a pair, Ethan and Alice (and their mixing engineer) made some pretty good songs.

>you will never pass out on the couch with her in a heroin induced haze
this

>>you will never help her peel off the crusty panties that she wore for a week straight

>>>you will never help her peel off the crusty panties that she wore for a week straight.

It's mine to.

I think she's carrying the last torch, tbqh. The latest CC was a flop, so Alice is our only hope. If her album sucks then CC is officially washed-up and dead.

let me guess, you watch melonhead

I do, regrettably, watch a few of his videos every week but purely as background noise. I think he's unfunny and his analysis and taste is shit. He's just the only music reviewer on Youtube with any modicum of speaking or video production ability.

Is that something he's said before?

I fucking love Roy Orbison.

yeah. why did you dislike amnesty then? imo it was pretty good, the interlude was dumb but i'd give it a 7/10

>literally
Millenials ruin everything.

She's slurping on my ding dong

Idk, I just don't like it. Edith's vocals are generic and not as interesting as Alice's, and Ethan hasn't improved his songwriting skills whatsoever. "Kept" is the only song on it I'd say I genuinely enjoy.

fair enough

Alice, most likely. Yolandi is vegan and I get the impression that she leads a much healthier lifestyle than Alice.

Also, Yolandi looking normal is MUCH more hot than alice looking dolled up.

wtf i remain indifferent to Alice still

was waiting for this one lol, same bro, same