Found out my wife is cheating on me about two weeks ago. I caught her in the act...

Found out my wife is cheating on me about two weeks ago. I caught her in the act. I told her that I want a divorce and she laughed at me. She said, "you can't afford a divorce." After a while, she said, "close the door. We'll talk about this later tonight".

After her lover left, she told me that she's not going to stop sleeping with him. She also told me that if I sleep with someone else, she'll file for a divorce. She seriously expects me to just tolerate her having an affair and she's holding me hostage financially.

I inherited just over $600,000 a few years ago from a rich uncle who passed away. We spent some of it since then. Lawyer says a divorce would cost me $345,012, not counting alimony (wife doesn't work). I make $92,000 a year. If I file for divorce, my wife would get ~$31,000 a year for life, or until she remarries.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

divorcenet.com/resources/adultery-and-divorce-ohio.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move to a different country.

your wife is fucked up bro

post her nudes

Kill her and move.

Bro cut her off from all your financial accounts and disapear overnight.

It would be cheaper for her to "accidentally" die. Start scheming.

Stop posting this you fucking pussy. Nobody cares.
It's simple, find some dirt on your wife. Or proof she has been disloyal. Then you are out pure and clean? Understand? Stop posting on Sup Forums and figure it out faggot.

You should probably make the same thread on Sup Forums over and over again. That seems to be the best solution.

You've all been rused by this ancient pasta. Now you have to hit yourself in the dick or your mom will die of dick cancer LEL

Don't divorce her. Just leave her. Don't ever talk to her again. She can't force you to pay alimony if you're still married. Explain the situation to your next partner and hope they're okay with it.

Or walk in on them the next time they're fucking at you're place with a video camera. Present that as evidence of her breaking your marriage vows, and you won't have to pay alimony.

Yup, kill her. Use some of that money to plan it right.

>Or proof she has been disloyal.

This.
Get a lawyer. Find incriminating text / facebook post. Hide a camera in your bedroom.
Maybe pull out a camera the next time you catch them in the act.

Good luck, OP.

Record them using your phone as present that as proof.
Or follow these other anons advice and just leave. She can't get shit if you never divorce.

if you get her on tape saying that stuff, could you use that in court as like an attempted blackmail?

Call a different lawyer. Get evidence.

Or maybe she has an accident.

wtf copy pasta already? Literally 6 threads down

see

You don't need to hire a lawyer. You can be your own lawyer. As long as you record it and use it in court you will not loose.

divorcenet.com/resources/adultery-and-divorce-ohio.html#

"Adultery as a Legal Ground for Divorce"

willful absence of the other spouse for one year (fault ground)

*** adultery (fault ground) ***

extreme cruelty (fault ground)

gross neglect of duty (fault ground)

habitual drunkenness (fault ground)

Kill her and commiy suicide.

This... or never divorce. You're male. You can grow old fucking and shack up with a chick. Females grow old and half to marry. Once your kids are 18, THEN divorce her.
I promise you, she'll meet someone and eventually show up at your door requesting a divorce. That's when you strike with TERMS!
You have time on your side. Be 55 and testosterone up with a stacked body...She has nothing but old maid status...

Turn into a cuck, enjoy watching her fuck other men.

You have all be rused this is just copy pasta I am going to make these threads daily until I get banned

She doesn't get alimony if she cheated on you.

Every time the post has a "blah blah blah rich uncle" I immediately close it. Click bait central.

are you mike cernovich

Immediately move all of the money into an account that she doesn't have access to. Get proof of the infidelity. Contact a lawyer. Have someone make sure that she has an "accident".

That's off the top of my head and probably already covered in previous posts.

>I immediately close it
I think you mean reply right away