Tijuana representando

Tijuana representando

Saquen las morritas

orale

>>
Y esa quien es?

Donde estas mis PEDROS???>

Amigos, can I just dump Mexican girls in here? Or is that not kosher?

Has ido al Hong Kong?

wtf lol
y esas indigenas q pedo o q

Go ahead Mister,

Donde están las gatas de TJ?

Ya vas a empezar idioto, jahjaha, saca las viejas y deja de succionar tanto

fucking shakespeare-esque

Mexican women can cross the border all day everday lol. idgaf

Pura mierda

A huevo, pero ahi la mayoria de las viejas ya estan cogidas por 100% de los gringos de san diego

she looks central american or from some other sub-human country

San Luis Potosi

Regresa a tu basement a seguir rascandote las grasosas bolas, Trumpee sheep

racist mexicans lol

Esta buena esa pero quitale unos 10 anios no?

Puedo no ser de tijuana pero aqui un colombiano :D

no mames jaja tiene 19 o 20

She also has a dick, to penetrate your small mind

saltillo

Colombia!!, lo mejor de lo mejor que no las Modelos de TTL Models o esas de youngfitness models son de alla?, que buenas mujeres tienen maestro

Una de 12 anios?

she probably is salvadorian or guatemalan
she looks pretty sub-human

Take this with you good man

Post your subhuman madre please

Gracias muchacho, y si las de youngfitness son de aca

arriba el norte

De que parte de colombia son? porque vaya que tienes muchisimas rebuenas, al parecer no se les acaban

dejame adivinart esta morra es de sinaloa, por la arina en la cara

its a trap

Se me hace GORDA

Medellin de aqui es de donde salen la rebuenas

Wow, la verdad si estan de los mejor , esta es mexa y no les llega a los talones

Y estas viejas amargadas que? pon algo bueno maetsro o vete a dormir

Algun pack de esta?

jaja siguele chupando el pito al colombiano mejor

MOAR

No seas celoso, eres malo., chuperto

De donde las sacaran? digo me imagino que hacen castings y eso

cuando eres federica pero te acuerdas que estas ricarda

alguien de monterrey??

Te digomla verdad? Creo que en facebook contactan a las denominadas faras wue son personas que tienes muchos seguidores y son medio putas o algo asi

Pensaria que van a las escuelas y hacen "castings" para despues quedarse con las que se animan

God, Tijuana, what a shit place to be in. Literally only good for zona centro or whatever that placed is called with the hookers.
Went there one time with my buddies to a strip club just to have a good time. Me and my friends were causing no trouble, just enjoying the company of 2 girls that obviously wanted to get banged by some marines.
Then some motherfucking mentally retarded aztlan faggots came up to us and told us that those were their women and that they didnt appreciate us being there. As in US marines on mexican soil. I told him that I didnt appreciate being there either, its a shit country. He took offense to this, got his friends riled up and told us to go outside. So we said as a group fine, were leaving and took the girls with us because we were going to fuck the shit out of them but, the inbreds followed us. Once outside though, it didnt went well for them, they were practically begging us to let them go and police didnt even do shit. Its like they think that only recruits of fresh out of boots come out of San Diego.
Anyways, Tijuana is the worse place I have ever been it, thank God for the border.

Me vas a decir que tienes vieja mas buenas que esas?, mejor dile hola a tu unica mujer Miss Manuela

De Dulces nombre Apodaca, que pasha., busco algo asi pero de la secu :P

You are welcome to come back and drag your "allowed to kill but not to drink" under 21 yo marines... i know what you guys do on those bunkers ,,,,keep on faggin,

pues de esas no tengo, al menos no por aqui, pero tengo mas de la misma chava

Esta re delishh manda mas

Aqui unas tetona

Cuanto crees qu eles paguen a estas faras? por m eso sesion

ahi va mas

alguien de la UDEM?

Esta mejor :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Haha look its trying to speak

Uh Oh seems that someone felt the thick Mexican dick and now is trying to giggle around, here is a tip: the more you move the deeper it goes, "Gayrine"

Is this your mom?

You and me both know this story is completely bullshit.

A marine on Sup Forums? Give me a break kid, you're probably like 12. Ever heard the navy seal copypasta? That's you.

Even if it was true, you would probably be killed outside of the whorehouse. I would say those Mexicans are not keen on the idea of the idea of a "marine" going their way and do whatever the fuck they want just because you were waving your stupid "title". You were probably a disrespectful faggot, just like you're being now.

it's*

You and me both know this story is completely bullshit.

A marine on Sup Forums? Give me a break kid, you're probably like 12. Ever heard the navy seal copypasta? That's you.

Even if it was true, you would probably be killed outside of the whorehouse. I would say those Mexicans are not keen on the idea of a "marine" going their way and do whatever the fuck they want just because you were waving your stupid "title". You were probably a disrespectful faggot, just like you're being now.

The only "friends" you got user are a crusty body pillow and your mother. Coming out like your a jar head fuck out of here

Whats up with mexicants being so triggered at the sight of marines? Look at you guys, its not my fault your country and your marines are crap.

salsa?

What a shitty answer, go back to sleep, fluffy "marine" better yet "marinate some sweet potatoes for me

Checka la pagina wey ahi dice, tienes KIK?

Oh shit we got us a marine. Only war you see is in a airsoft match fuck boy

1/5

2/5

3/5

3/5 sorry

4/5

5/5

Morritas de 6

de 6-13

fernanda?

Isabela

It's not that, you filthy causal. It's the fact that you resort on a lie to make yourself feel better about yourself, but you're just a kid.

Probably because you wanted to say exactly the same argument you just pulled off. Pathetic, really.

Jajaja tetas chuecas

Brazilian cop

Flag is from EL Salvador

Y las tuyas? que brassier usaS?

che naco

Si, medicina sexto semestre

Tienes nudes de chavas de la udem? tengo de varias de residencias

Merca en la udem, tercer smestre

I remember her on the news, she was Brazilian

Tu asquerosa ciudad del sur estará mejor?

>busco algo asi pero de la secu :P
yo igual, tienes?