SERIOUS QUESTION Sup Forums

SERIOUS QUESTION Sup Forums
What height is considered a manlet? I'm 5'11" and feel like I'm just right in the grey area. Need legitimate responses. Will reward with extremely rare pepes.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NHQjjaG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need more research

Rey is 5 foot 6

Oh I'm retarded ignore my post didn't see the other height

5'11" is the new gay

I'm 6'2 and basically under 5'9 is like a middle schooler to me. Then again, when I was 13 I was 6 feet tall.

Dude your obviously an insecure manlet.

And you fuckin should be, 6' minimum.

wear some tims and youll be 6ft no prob

You're like average height, seems fine to me.

Tims are for niggers.
Congrats, you were that freakishly tall guy in middle school.

5 foot 6 reporting in.
no regrets.

im six feet and three inches. I've had some good times being tall. I promise you manlets this: It's all that and a bag of chips.

>5'6"

Who says I haven't been having a great time?

I'm 5' 8" so I know I'm a manlet.

I have a nice sized cock though so it's hard to be upset.

However, I have always been 'cute' I know I'll never be 'hot' cause I'm a short ass.

Don't think I'm a full manlet. Had a gf for 4 years. Within that time, had opportunities to fuck other girls. That's gotta count for something right?

Rey is 5'6 and it's been well documented that Khali is actually 7 foot or 7'1. So there's that.

Lel. I'm 5'4. All you fags should stop bitching about being short. Play the hand you're dealt.

>Cock is average sized so I actually consider myself pretty lucky.

Manlet is about size bro.

I always have girls trying with me but most of them are underage cause I'm non threatening.

It's a curse.

Even my gfs sister presents to me cause she knows I have a big cock.

Fuckin' 12-18 year old girls are the horniest creatures on this planet I swear.

Well i'm fucking 5'7 but a faggot so i'm all gucci

and it was only a clock

OP here, I've had girls after me, just didn't fuck them since most were whores in my high school. Got laid my first year in community college. First serious GF after that. In between became a Residential Advisor. Trust me, the opportunities you come across are just like in the movies. Regret not fucking every single one of them.

Your genes are WEAK and will not be passed.

t. 6' Master Race.

shame man

should always just do it.
unless they arw underage b&

Have any OC to back up what you say?

Can't say I regret not fucking the high school girls. They were always at least 18 like me. The college girls though. Fuck, that's a whole other story.

Tyler1?

It's not the height, it's the person. You are definitely a manlet.

short people are evolutionary dead ends

>It's not the height
>You are definitely a manlet
Pick one faggot

I'm not a ruski. 10/10 always happy I wasn't. Born in the USA South.

Youre not a manlet. Probably under 5'10 is a manlet. 6'2 master race here so if im telling you that youre not a manlet dont worry about it.

6'2" here. You're only a manlet if you let it get to you. If you're not insecure about it then you're just short, which is fine.

femanon here

5'11" = perfect height
straight up

college girls are crazy wild

i
I feel those feels bro

That's what I tend to go by. Whether or not other girls look down on me. In the past 3 years, only one chick who've I talked to has looked down on me. She was Yugoslavian, and was 6'2".

>be 5'9"
>see a manlet
>he comes closer
>realize that he's like an inch shorter than me
>realize I'm average height which makes me a manlet
>fuck

you know the drill.
tits or gtfo, NOW!

They were bro. And i regret never sleeping with them.

>Good thing I'm 5'11".
>AMIRITE

No, you're still a manlet according to the manlet internet.

Please provide sources

How tall are you? If youre an under 5'7 womanlet what makes you think you deserves a tall man? Your genes wont contribute anything to your child being a tall glorious man, in fact, you will produce a manlet.

5'9''- 6'2" is a good height

/fit/

>Pic Related

You mean /fag/ right?

Im 5'4 is there a way to gain height besides having my legs broken?

5'8" is where you start to be a manlet. 5'5" and below is turbomanlet.

I'm a 5'2" turbomanlet, and no fucks given.

No, /fit/.

If you think the size makes you a manlet then you're a manlet. It's only in your mind, girls like a lot of things and there are plenty of fishes in the sea. Unless you're 5'6" then there are no reasons to believe your fucked in life

Ask the japs

depends on race.
if you white you are average.

>If you think the size makes you a manlet then you're a manlet. It's only in your mind
>Unless you're 5'6"

Pick one

/fag/ it is

I'm 5'9" and I can't help but wish I was at least like 6'. I feel like it would open so many doors, especially with a lot of taller girls.

There are sizes that are doomed

Welp I''m 5'11" and am asking an image board with image board responses. How well do you think any of us are?

Stay mad, manlet.

Are you sure you didn't squeeze another inch in there, faggot?

>It's only in your mind

Your full of shit then, there are plenty of people in 2nd and third world countries (build the wall included) who are still under 5'6 its not in there mind ,they are fucked.

I'm OP which I've stated is 5'11". Not really mad. More curous.
Your quotes,
>be 5'9"
>see a manlet
>he comes closer
>realize that he's like an inch shorter than me
>realize I'm average height which makes me a manlet
>fuck
How am I mad?

Average male height is around 5'9 ~ 5'10 so anything less than that I guess.

Hook, line, and sinker.

BAITED!!!
It's currently Wednesday in my timezone. What difference does anything make?

/fit/ is /fag/ We stare at other mens bodies all day.

no homo

proven fact you are shorter on a Wednesday than any other day of the week.
look it up

>IT'S
>A
>PRANK

You sure were.

I love Conor, but this image is hilarious.

Glad baiting someone on Sup Forums got you off. See you tomorrow. Don't forget, you're here forever

irony here is that Putin can take down Obama and all his men by himself

Putin is an autist. He fits right in

You're right about that, Silver Surfer.

noooooo

You're one ugly motherfucker.

That's why we're all here

I see you're still following me everywhere.

WHERE ARE THE MANLETS?!?!?

>attention whores on Sup Forums all day
>i reply to one post
>"s-stop following me"
dumb tranny

kys

The reality is that women like tall men. And this is according to many psychological social experiments. However often what is forgotten is that women prefer men taller than them so you don't necessarily have to be a giant, but if you're actually short as in 5'7 or less (5'7 is one standard deviation below the average so fuck off you think it's not short), you will probably have a harder time.

not allowed to call them trannys anymore.

have to call them Differently Sexed Individual Snowflakes and then give then apologizes for oppressing them

>i have 4.5 dic
>am 5"4
fuck you FUCK YOU

This is true. I had a male friend who is 5'7" and he would tell me how women in European countries would laugh ad turn away at him. He still got laid but it was different

Btw do any of you have a Pepe with glasses on? Been trying to find it and no success. The glasses on Pepe make his eyes look magnified if that helps

this one?

A manlet is any height a whatever height the person using the term is, minus the amount of inches that cause said person using the term to feel insecure about their dick.

discord.gg/NHQjjaG

First Pepe was the one I was looking for. I'll definitely use the second one though

I'm OP but I'm comfortable with my dick size. Made both my exs gag and breath for air.

OP

i'm 5'11"

have a 6.8 inch wang

life is good for me

Welp. RIP thread

Fucking kek

Oh my god who the hell cares!

it seems like every guy 6' and over subconsciously think shorter men are invalid inferior people, regardless of individual achievement

it's the same thing with men with hair and bald guys

officially manlet size starts at anything under 5'10" though

kek. this.