twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B A S E D'
A
S
E
D

MEL IS BACK BOYS

Based.

George better bring him back at some point for a Mad Max movie.

looks good and reviews are positive. I will pay money for this.

>Mad Mel

>George better bring him back at some point for a Mad Max movie.
He won't because Mad Max has gone full feminist. Fury Road was a feminist flick.

No, it wasn't. Max saving a bunch of women from a warlord is perfectly in character.

Looks good, but I feel that trailer just showed half the movie

How can one man be this based?

nu males and sjw's btfo

Fuck year more based Mel. Glad to see him finally making a big comeback.

Why even bother, you just saw the whole thing

Old Man Logan when?

Every time I see this argument it reminds me there are so many underage kids who never saw the original movies.

Mel Gibson: "Jews..."
>Sup Forums boos and hisses, greedy merchant reaction images and Sup Forums influenced green texts are flying through the air by the hundreds.
Mel Gibson: "...are.."
>Sup Forums gasps, a faint sound of someone shouting "JIDF GTFO" can be heard in the distance.
Mel Gibson: "...responsible for all the wars in the world."
>Sup Forums furiously erupts in cheers and claps. The ear deafening sound of thousands of people shouting "GOAT!", "Based!" and "Cant fell the Mel!" fills the air. Bump limits are reached at a speed never seen before and Mel Gibson is unanimously crowned the biggest guy of all time.

Wolverine 3 is already covering that.

>Meme gibson
lol this faggot still alive?

>mels daughter in trouble
>mel kills all the bad guys
theres not much to spoil.

Looks pretty good.

based Mel

hopefully never. mels too good for capeshit his talen would be wasted.

he turned down acting in Thor and RDJ wants him to direct Iron Man 4. I'd rather see him play the villain than direct it tho.

Punisher MAX when?

>I'd rather see him play the villain than direct it tho.

Why not both?

>rednecks fighting off a bunch of mexican meth dealer

Daily reminder you cannot fight the global network of civilian counter intelligence that is Sup Forums

It begins.

Punisher MAX is coming to Netflix already bruv.

(((You)))

is Mel Gibson Sup Forums's favorite actor?

Yes but only cuz he neo nazi retard

acting is just a couple months gig, directing Iron Man 4 would take like a year off from Mel and I just can't imagine him directing a Marvel movie

Mel said while he was blacklisted he wrote like over 10 scripts and now he's ready to make em all so I just can't see him jumping on the blockbuster wagon

he wont because of Mel's Jew rant, and as we all know (Mel especially) Jews control Hollywood.

>another father-rescueing-daughter taken-shit
>he is back

Ugh. The Jackman solo movies are always shit.

>not wanting Mel Gibson's Commando

numale detected

>protecting a drug whore
>shaving your hardcore alco beard towards the end
>not just machine gunning down a bunch of cholo's

mel is too old for this shit. the chaple smeared in Jesus's blood that his exwife owns couldnt save this. Im glad he'll soon.

He's definitely up there with Arnie.

>another heroic special agent/cop saves the world and gets the girl action-movie-shit

durhurrm

I liked the Wolverine, 3rd one sounds like it's going to go out with a bang, cyborgs, X-23. Shame there's no chance of a Venom symbiote T-Rex.

the only problem with this is he shaved his beard

Arnie is really a Jew. He "hates" Mel, or is just suppose to shun him in public places.

>not wanting a shitty premise with an admittedly competent execution makes me a nu male

Maybe I just want Based Mel to be based, memeboy. This isn't pushing cinema forward one bit, stop pretending it is.

Bullshit. Arnold's dad was a nazi.

>heroic special agent/cop saves the world and gets the girl
That's classics that's never get old or boring.

Max Payne when, younger Mel would've suited Payne like Mickey Rourke suited Marv. Fucking Mark Wahlberg are you kidding me.

>unironically posting Mike

He fucking loves the Avengers and capeshit in general.

very few women enjoy movies like Fury Road

He married a Kennedy. Converting to Jew and shunning your past is what total power is for the last 150 years. He will never die of cancer, only a bullet in the skull inside a really nice closet.

They don't want to enjoy it..feminists don't enjoy anything they just want men to not enjoy it too.

Did they just spoil William H Macy being killed??????

I came a lot to that movie. But I was High on cocaine at the time. Limp dick finally oozed after awhile.

But he fucked around behind her back, and they're divorced now.

Mel's Vikingkino when?

so they obviously failed, because it sold quite well.

There are white people laws and then there are REAL white people dyed in the wool unspoken wishpers and farts of being taking in by "THE FAMILY" He will never die clean.

or this dude

Im about to kill you. Shut the fuck up, kid.

>arnie
>actor

are you 14?

MELHOUSE is his most honest work. This is real:
youtube.com/watch?v=PudtJhl5ipc

Are you trying to be confrontational just for the sake of being confrontational?

HE NEVER LEFT.

He cant. He tried to get him a cameo in FR and the studio told him flat out no and dont ever bring it up again. It took him almost the entire production and a ton of favors just to get the ok to let him go to the premier.

Mel has even spoken on it a few times while miller tries to avoid the subject, as he feels its all political bullshit and he just wants to make movies.

Dont expect mel in mad max because I dont think theres enough favors in the world to let him visit the set, let alone have a camera on him. I can honestly see studio execs shitting themselves in pure fucking anger if his face even appeared in a behind the scenes during a visit or even talking about his time in the role.

Exactly women cant do anything right.

no, just pointing out Arnold is not a real actor

this is what butthurt redditors actually believe

cry more

so why not just stfu and enjoy the movie?

he fell for the fucking his mexican housekeeper and knocking her up meme

>Mel Gibson
>neo-nazi

lel

good guy protecting family/love interest from bad guys is just as old a premise

Fucking jews.

White aint right.

Fuck the white race

Maybe, But Mel even looks a little like Max watch payback and tell me that's not as close as we'll ever get to a proper Max Payne movie, I woundnt begrudge either honestly though but fucking why Wahlberg, pick an 'actor' ffs.

cinematic wise yes, but as a mad max movie it just wasnt.

he was a pretty shit governor too

there are literally 3 iterations of max payne that all look different. which one are you talking about?

I've only seen Fury Road, are the old Mad Max movies still worth watching? Which one explains the trauma flashbacks with the kid that Max kept having in Fury Road?

>Which one explains the trauma flashbacks with the kid that Max kept having in Fury Road?

none of them

The original trilogy is great. The first is his backstory and it's a bit weird, a bit less apocalyptic.

Its worth watching, second is best tho, first is kinda boring and the last is just another action movie

DAD MAX

Yes. First explains his back story, and the others are like Fury Road, Max just wanders around the desert and gets himself involved in someone else's character arc.

Mainly max Payne 2. The first game was setting scene and fleshing the character, Second was established and what Mel fits to a T, the third game was a money grab and I didn't play honestly. But over the series the character didn't change that dramatically and he could've played it all, given timing of course.

i swear i've seen that exact fucking motel about 100 times by now

I'm not an American, so I can't really know this

Seriously? That stuff wasn't a callback to something that happened in the older movies? They just put that in there for Fury Road with no explanation?

Most of the movies are entirely stand alone with maybe one or two things that stay consistent throughout

SHHHHEEEEIIIIIITTTTTT

that looks good

I just figured it was meant to be about the kids he saves in 3

Whites vs Spics: The Movie

What the fuck? Don't these Jews know anything about forgiveness like Jesus?

>mad max 1
sets up the story and is set right before the fall. You can see it happening all around him. You will remember matt hardy

>Mad max 2
The one everyone has seen and thinks is one because their retarded. An amazing movie from beginning to end and is the most profitable movie ever made that was shot in 100% sequence order.

>mad max 3
The black sheep of the family. Not bad, but not great. 95% of it was directed by a 2nd director the studio hired to take over from miller. Millers best friend of 15 years that was also his head producer that got him out of medicine (miller was and still is a medical doctor) and into movies died while in pre-production a week before the first shots were to be shot. The studio didnt even let him grieve and then threw tina turner at him because they where scared that in millers state of mind, his movie would bomb bad and they wanted cross appeal to women and her fans so that it atleast made the money back if nothing else. The director came in after miller shut down on the 2nd day.

As for the flashback, its explained in the comic and the game. The comic is from the tale version (semi close to what happened but not really what happened, keeping with GM's idea of wasteland tales) and the game is what actually happened. Game is sometimes contested, depsite being written by miller himself and him calling it cannon.

The order of the films is now cannon
>MM1 prefall
>MM2 takes place roughly 3-5 years after the fall of man
>MM3 takes place about 10-15 years after 1
>MM game and comic are inbetween 3 and FR
>MM FR takes place a few months after the end of the comic/game

To be fair, would you invite an unstable alcoholic diva suffering from bipolar disorder into your home? Into your business?

And before you answer, think twice before posting.

if they didn't do that they wouldn't have a business.

Mel Gibson can make lots of money.

based mel

You managed to completely avoid the question while simultaneously spewing nonsense.

well, some of them are cokeheads and stoners too

Imagine Fury Road with this Mel Gibson.

It'd be one of the greatest..

Again, complete nonsense.

I suppose I shouldn't expect a coherent thought from a person who uses the word "based" on a daily basis.

Yeah, fuck that Anonymous guy he's a real fool