I like taking dildos in my ass and I'm a dude, but I have zero sexual attraction to guys. Am I gay or what...

I like taking dildos in my ass and I'm a dude, but I have zero sexual attraction to guys. Am I gay or what? Very attracted to women, I just like the feeling of getting my ass pounded.

youre gay dude

and on top of that youre a bottom, congratz

Then why aren't I attracted to guys?

idk im gay but i think some woman are attractive, i just dont like vaginas as much as dicks

You're straight, you just have a fetish is all.

bamp

yea that's what I was thinking. thanks faggot

Do you feel gay? If not, then the answer is no. Seriously, you can call yourself whatever you want. Who gives a fuck whether other people agree?

the naivety is mind blowing

Would you go down on a woman?

You are not gay. Most people here won't like to admit the fact but the male "G" spot is up our ass. Google prostate massage. You could probably fit in to the bdsm lifestyle, chicks with strapons and such, femdom can be very fun for some people.

No I don't feel gay at all. Have fucked a lot of girls and never fantasized with being with another guy. I just like taking a dildo in my ass from time to time.

yea I think that's it. Kids are so afraid of being gay that they're unwilling to try butt stuff. I have a gf and she fingers and licks my ass all the time. feels good man. thanks bro

I own a prostate massager and use it. If that makes me gay, then I'm gay. So what? it's not a big deal.

I might be a little gay for her.

you're not gay, instead you're a colossal faggot

No worries bro. Sex is way better when when its different every time, else people would be doing missionary their whole damn lives.

And the image is for the rest of you /b

I'm the same OP. Not at all attracted to men but can appreciate a good dick and enjoy sticking things in my butthole.
Guys who have never had their prostate stimulated or had an analgasm are seriously missing out, just enjoy it..
If you're not attracted to men then you're not gay.

word thanks for the input dude