Any army Sup Forumsrothers out here tonight ? How's your leave going ?

Any army Sup Forumsrothers out here tonight ? How's your leave going ?

Other urls found in this thread:

irwin.army.mil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the military, you're a bunch of disposable, replaceable pawns and you all know it, but you're too afraid to admit it because you think you're some humble god among men.

And don't even try to play the "protect your ass' right to say that shit, CIVILIAN" bullshit. You've never even set foot in another country unless you're behind six inches of steel and a 40mm gun, you're not serving me shit.

jeez watta jerk

Well, you may be serving me cheeseburgers once you get back here and realize the military doesn't give you any sort of useful skills or any real world education. But I digress.

Not in the Army but I'm trying to get in. Still waiting for the call from my recruiter so I can go to MEPS. How's your day been?

jeez man, while i partially agree with your stance, this particular soldier wasn't trying to press anything on anyone, just tryin to hang out. kinda makes you the asshole here

i just asked how you were doing fuckstick

Lel 5 years in out for one work on helicopters (army training did good) and working on my pilots license have fun with pushing carts at Walmart

Lel 4 years in college and I'm already working full time and have a pretty good career ahead of me. And I have actual intelligent friends instead of meathead dip gnawing machine gunners. Have fun dying from a heroin overdose like all your army buddies.

whoa, turned away by recruiting much?

also, don't blame the troops for all that, blame how the government doesn't provide resources for their reintegration to civilian life or translate military service to a functional resume.

nice brother. its been good. just can''t wait to get back to work. fucking bored man

I blame the dipshits who can't see through the bullshit propaganda. Uncle Sam needs you to be stupid enough to sign up.

Good to hear it, man. What is your MOS? The fact you are eager to get back to work must mean you enjoy it!

There's always going to be propaganda bullshit. we hate the russian...blah blah blah. But i'll tell you the hard facts. i've been to the congo in africa and we do some much good over there. it might not happen here, but it sure as fuck is happening elsewhere

im a canadian grunt. been in 5 years and still loving it . american grunts look miserable, but where doing great over here hahaha

what are you trying to get in for ?

Yeah, I can respect that. The US is my home, but Canada sounds like an all around good pkace.

Something Clerical. 42A, 27D. I've got 11X in the back of my mind, but I'm thinking long term. Can't make a career out of Combat.

Most (90% I'd say) of my army friends have 4-5 years of college and have good careers I'm the most lacking with 1 year in school, you'll eventually get shit caned from your "career" you've "started"

91b reporting. Out here in CA at ft Irwin. Had a great leave, first day back.
BTW fuck all these jealous haters. At least I'll have good benefits and opportunities when I get out. Does it matter how I live as long as I have a good life? Fuck no

HBL has been great, ready to head back no

What do you mean?

And this is why I have an unshakeable hatered for civilians/liberals.

Yo what's up that user talking shit, he's the kind that wouldn't make it through basic, anyways.. how are you OP? Thank you for your service, ssgt in the Marines here.

Try to keep in mind he's part of the vocal minority. Some of us respect what you do enough to enlist ourselves.

Nobody cares. You're an idiot. By definition.

No man...

Probably better than those fuckers still sitting at JBLM because they either fucked it up or where the company that picked the short straws

Who pissed in your coffee bro?

I just want to shoot Muslim Terrorists

Ayyy #armycoreofengineers... close enough right?

58th eng. reporting

Are you working currently?

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

You're an idiot not all civilians think like that you retard.

>civilian confirmed.

enjoy your hpv, jessica.

irwin isn't california you fucking hillbilly.

NIGGER

nigger nigger

shuffling papers and hiding in an office. what a fucking coon. your aspirations are shameful and your stepdad failed you.

damn did they not accept you because of your low intelligence or your failure of meeting the physical requirements? either way, you dont have to be an asshole about it

>this attitude
>friends
kek

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

how to make people hate your view on the military even if it's reasonable 101

3PPCLI reporting in. Any other canadians in here?

irwin.army.mil/

fuck your mother

In where?

>Anonymous
I just gotta ask, how the fuck are you still on leave? I went back today, jblm, and it was cold and miserable. I did miss my shitty motorpool though.

go tell yours all about how you lost an argument on the internet today

pcms tuesday is best tuesday! do you have to ear your top hat at the pool or nah?

Keep pretending your desert wasteland is California, you okie piece of stool.

Odd way of saying all that shit. Haha. But no. Mechanics don't wear PCs in coveralls

Actually I'm a different guy who used google and found out where it was out of curiosity, learn how geography works and stop being 14.

good good. we didn't have to wear our hats at the pool until that fucking engineer battalion got possessive and shit all over our good times. i don't remember their numbers right now but they're the f....triple fucking nipple! those cocksuckers. i hate them all.

4rar here. Going on another tour to Afghan next week

i'm actually a geography major, rebecca. get yourself a labiaplasty before you come at me with your superiority complex. you don't know 3/5 of what you think you do. running your cunt mouth and whatnot. disgusting.

Ah. Fuck triple nickle. Those guys nearly got us killed

Love it, taking full advantage of my opportunity to grow beard for the short time weve got

Most military jobs don't even have to do with active combat duty you fuckwit

fuck this you're bring ruining my buzz. no. we're done.

only if you're a nigger faggot and join to play with papers and ride a desk. jive ass turkeys. we have an all volunteer army. if you volunteer to be a faggot and play with gear in the rear then you're not worthy of respect. it's not like they were drafted and have to be a cook. you know?

Got a CT to you boys going through right now actually

>ct
cat toilet?

3rd battalion Vendoo regiment reporting in brother

component transfer. he's a reservist

a bi annual weekend warrior! now that's what i call commitment.

It was going swell until I got diarrhea. Now that I have diarrhea it's pretty unpleasant.

Joined in highschool and only had a reservist infantry regiment around so that's what I went with. Found I wasn't getting enough training and building as a soldier so after 4 years I put in a CT last year for 3 PPCLI.

sounds like poor timing. where are non special operations canuks getting sent now?

Poland mostly, Africa might be a thing soon.

Let me guess a GI fucked your girlfriend?

Out of fucking nowhere you attack this guy you know nothing about, apart from him being a soldier. You're truly a judgemental piece of shit, man.

hahaah poland? i was going to say you're just going to be cold there but you're probably already cold. africa has a lot of skeeters and vaccinations/shots, not trigger time. how are you preparing yourself for the disappointment?

I joined the army comissioned through military school. I've served two of my mandatory 5 years with a bachelors in business admin and I can honestly say that I am so glad I chose the army.

Im serving in Canada and all of my subordinates are respectful and enjoyable to be around in general and everyone is generally pretty pleasent. My work is satisfying and Ive got plenty of job opportunities once I leave, can't complain.

with the vendoo's, compagny C and yah. we have Canadian citizens we need to go get

Are you threatening me?

It's always the people who know the least that are the most vocal

st-jean or rmc in kingston ontario ?

If you weren't in combat your opinion about "the army" is irrelevant.

You kind of just get used to disappointment after being in long enough and just embrace the suck. It is what it is haha

retard mode is a slippery slope. be careful man.

>suggesting you have to be smart to be a soldier
>kek

Does battefield 1 count as me serving?

>serving EA

jews are jews are jews.

HOT CLAM JUICE

Retired army here, collecting 70% about to go to 100, have fun assholes, the war is over thanks for joining during peace time.

Leave is over. Now begins some bullshit MP experiment at NTC for a month.

As an Airman, I'm sorry you joined the Army.

3k is a lot of shekels if you plan on moving to nicaragua and living in a hostel or something. how are you going to bump up your rating?

Why are so many irwin faggots here tonight?

>air private

correct, you are sorry.

Tbi, I also have a family, so it's extra income as I work in cybersecurity

I'm a JBLM faggot. Going to Irwin because we couldn't possibly train in Washington.

those fucking heebs and their tbi rating scheme is bullshit! if you're getting 100% for tbi you must be quite the vegetable. i'm sorry man.

fuck your life.

Nah man, it's on top of my other claims, word of advice I would go straight to the department of veterans services and let them handle your claims.

Displaying pride for being a gun retarded potato that's "only doing his job".
Nice
>Being this much of a nigger... Muh freedumz

dude they threw my paperwork in the garbage like two years ago and i'm too angry to go back. i didn't join the fucking circus. i think i filed my claim with the american legion...something at the veterans service something. i don't remember. it's an office at the va that helps with claims. do the people you recommend not file claims in the trash can?