More Emma! All Emma's are great but, stone is my fave

more Emma! All Emma's are great but, stone is my fave.

Roberts.

Watsons just for love

Roberts all day

mmmm, yes.

Any lewd Stone anons?

maybe... :)

scream queens was great!

her feet are so divine

delicious

Roberts
Stone
some other Emma's
and Watson if she ever stops being a nazi. Don't get me wrong, she's cute as fuck but on principle I can not give my approval.

how brave of you

What are we talking user?

Stone and kstew? drool

It took all i dad user, all of it.

It actually was, sort've enjoyed first season more but none the less Emma is great in it!

Oh Hayley

ha, had*

she was so hot on shop girl

that grip tho...

her feet really really turn me on

Stone is a toad looking bitch. Watson is dumb feminist dyke. Roberts is the only true Emma but, she only has shit movies. No pic, I have no pics of her until lewds come in.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

How badly?

Posting CP is more appreciated than posting this fake, scam shit.

and you are a bitter dumbass who wouldn't deny them if they offered themselves to you.

instant hardon

I thought it was super underrated and ER was always hot but not the funniest part of it. I mean deaf taylor swift was esp one.

Yeah, I know, dude, I know... no way she doesn't know what she's doing.

that's why we like her

Haha yes! Loved how hot she was throughout the show

Watson is more intelligent that the other 2 Emma's combined, and I'm not even a fan.

how dare you

oh she knows how hot she is. straight women want her.

Hayley has got skills at gently fondling the balls, too.

I doubt it. Did you hear that dumb he for she speech she gave? Sounds like an idiot with her head up her ass.

there's at least one straight (well, i guess bi) femanon who has contributed pics and lewd green text in Hayley's /hr/ thread. It's fucking hot tbh.

what?

Is home land any good?

you know what

roberts is plain af

I hav not seen anything with her in many years

hey it's all love here. no need to fight over emmas

>bautiful
stopped reading there

is this bait?

what do you mean?

i dunno whenever i see watson, she reminds me of a granny, never was attracted to her

unf...!

>it's a "men's rights activists on Sup Forums get triggered again" episode

Wowee, of course I would fuck them. None of them are south of 5s. That fact doesnt mean Stone isnt a frog queen, Watson isnt dumb feminist or that Roberts doesnt have crap movies mr white knight. They would fuck me sooner than they would fuck you motherfucker.
To be clear though, I totally dig Emma Roberts.

the best.

Why Emma when you can Uma?

dude what's wrong?

You're a fag. Any other attempt at discourse is wasted on you.

fuck, she's amazing.

Teen Uma is best Uma.

jesus christ.. i can't take it

>speech
No I don't care about what a 26 year old actress has to say about life, I'm just saying, of the 3, one has been to Ivy League university.

you could make your own thread and have us enjoy that too. you don't have to force your way in here but the more post keep it alive so whatever.

are you okay bro?

hanging in there

dem legs

God I want a thread of nothing but her but, I scared shes getting ready to go off the rails. She looks wasted in most new posts.

get this underage shit out!