youtube.com/watch?v=7VPvnf8-bZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=hOP_x9JK1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3g3F9gwGM
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think hes unironically talented and pretty hot desu

just stop

Is that Grimes?

i don't like his music but i hope he makes it big because he really doesn't have another option looking like that

fuck off.
you posted this yesterday and we told you he sucks.
pls no more shilling m8
stop

>DADDY
Peep gay?

I do!

legit lost my shit

>yes sir I'm here for the interview

looks gay af

I'm pretty sure he'll never regret that tattoos

Nothing a good beating with a tire iron wouldn't solve

post of the year

he plans to die at 25

I don't think anyone likes lil peep. at all. he's like riff raff, if anyone listens to him its ironically

Is he transitioning or something?

he makes good music to listen while drunk and suicidal (minus having the guts to kill ur self ofc).

plus the girls track slaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU

better than most Sup Forumscore desu

I'm drunk and suicidal and still think this shit sucks. Not trying to be a hater but I've been waiting for some good emo rap for a long time and everyone that tries it is fucking garbage. Lil peep is talentless and nothing, nowhere at least has good beats but he also sucks as a rapper. Maybe there's someone else out there, but I don't know them.

Maybe I haven't given him enough of a chance but there's never been a lil peep line where I was like "damn"

Who the fuck is this dumpster fire?

Millennials need to get their shit together.

youtube.com/watch?v=gntgvQ76tHA

Wow.
And here I was thinking that Bones was the most objectively shit garbage I would hear today...

>dude lil yatchy and lil uzi vert are so good XDDDDD

post irony has gone too far

im not sure why you'd want to be listening to a technically skilled rapper while drunk and suicidal though? its sort of akin to saying ur crazy horny but you'll only fuck a prostitute with a pretty face.

never heard of this guy but wasn't expecting autotoned midwest emo vocals slapped behind heavy hip hop beats

>emo rap
oh you mean crunkcore?

i would fuck his twink ass

that's literally crunkcore m8

Not kidding, I had to do a double take because I thought it was Grimes, and I only entered this thread to look for this reaction because I knew somebody was going to point it out.

>samefag who has never listened to emo or crunkcore
Stick to your shitty p4k-core faggot

because i'm always drunk and suicidal. Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean my music standards have suddenly dropped to garbage.

Theres plenty of rappers who write enough sort of sad stuff anyways to fill that void. Take for example Isaiah Rashad, who I think is one of the closest to being an emo rapper, though not all his songs are like this. This song is fucking dope
youtube.com/watch?v=L3YzYRgrIRU

Other rappers who I think get sort of close are slug from atmosphere, mick jenkins, and kirk knight. That being said, none of those guys are exclusively sad songs, which is why I've been waiting

So how long until you retards start listening to Brokencyde and calling them "proto-emo-rap"?

Give me some examples?

oh so you just listen to music by people that arent actually sad and depressed. figures.

no I mostly listen to emo and skramz but I haven't wanted to kill myself my whole life

whatever floats ur boat m8. i personally could careless for bars when im drunk and depressed. isaiah is good example. this track always manages to get me in my feelings for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-MVAGPEC8A

great music for comedowns.
First I hated that emotional hip hop bullshit, but
it really has it's charm.

>no I mostly listen to emo and skramz
so youre used to "bad" vocals but not peeps bad vocals?

Source?
plan to kms at 25 too.
Dont got anything to live for anyway

its not his vocals that bother me, it's the shitty lyrics. and I see how you could say the same of emo lyrics, but I don't feel like this dude is saying anything. I don't feel like he has any sort of message, he just keeps talking about bitches and drugs with an occassional "I'm sad" but theres nothing there. Say what you want about emo but there's enough emo bands that hit some fucking heart strings and this guy hasn't done that for me. Feel free to prove me wrong, I want to like this guy, but I just cant

Give his music a few more spins trust me bro.
Also only really works if you feel depressed. But i guess you do

>Feel free to prove me wrong
nah youre right. i get what you mean.

sup peep

he will be grimes in prison

if that's what you listen to you should reconsider

I'm trying to like this stuff. I've been listening to his music but I'm still feeling like I want more. Don't get me wrong, the beats are good, they create a sad atmosphere and he has a decent hook every now and then. But it's like I said, he's not really saying anything. Songs like five degrees, nothing to u, they're alright but they're not quite there. The beats carry them, but they aren't quite there lyrically. The Way I see Things is the best I've listened to so far.

I think for me my problem is I love emo. I also love rap. So to see the blend of the two genres is a wet dream for me, but he's just a mediocre rapper who's relatively sad. There's potential there, and he just doesn't quite hit it. As I said earlier, it's the same with nothing, nowhere. I just want to see someone, who is a great rapper, and also really fucking depressed. I think there's potential there for something great

Bones ain't bad though and he has street cred.

You might like sadistik or cage
youtube.com/watch?v=z-Wth7Mr1cs
youtube.com/watch?v=7VPvnf8-bZ0

>Samples built to spill
this could be worse than lil peep and I already love it more. thanks user

better

is it gay if i want to fuck him in a non consensual manner?

if youre referring to his track "drive by" he says imma die i aint even 25. Meaning hes bound to die soon and hes not even 25 yet

Except Bones is better than any rapper you like, lmao

maybe bladee?

youtube.com/watch?v=hOP_x9JK1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3g3F9gwGM

yes

the best rapper on tde, fuck with me

I don't even know who this is but he's a fucking degenerate faggot that should be gassed

He's hit or miss but this new song is really fucking good. He's definitely getting better.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI

>When I die bury me with all my ice on.
this is hilarious actually

Depressing isnt just about being sad. Its about complete apathy. And thats exactly what his music is. He doesnt care about anything anymore. Not even about being depressed.

I just realized only black people look good with tons of tattoos.

Lil peeps tattoos are also shit-tier, mc rides aren't that bad