Please buy

Please buy

Any reasons? I'm not nostalgic for old gadgets.

I just the Nokia 6 as a secondary phone for the battery life

Can't wait for the flagship 8, time to shake things up at the top with HTC, Motorola's and LGs decline

>nokia

My old 3310 actually still works. Why would I buy a new one?

>nokia needed like 10 years to come up with the revolutionary idea of just trying to sell exactly the same shit as 15 years ago

What can it do?
What make it different from other phones on the market?
Make me want to buy this phone using 10-15 words.

Just want*

Also interested in their Android skins evolution, the only non-stock skin I would use is HTCs sense

Is nokia completely Finnish nowdays?

HMD it's parent company is Finnish, formed to relinquish Microsoft's control and turn a new page

Three words
2 fucking G

>and turn a new page
Not the good one perhaps

Nokia at the height of the N Series were obliterated because they couldn't anticipate the arrival of the IPhone. It was so groundbreaking they couldn't even adapt

Why is why I pray everyday a similar product arrives and decimates Apple permanently

3315 was better.

Lel, they're obviously targeting certain markets with budget products in the future so a progressive message is crucial in their advertising

I remember when Nokia's official site had exclusively Finnish adverts, without a hint of even neighbouring Europeans

What's your explanation for not owning a Volvo XC90 in 2017?

Why this boy is dressed like a girl?

No

>inb4 underpowered engines
Turbocharging is necessary to achieve emissions and consumption requirements
>inb4 ownership was transferred to the Chinese Geely
Engineering is almost exclusively Swedish and up to par with luxury rivals. Pinanfarina, Jaguar and Land Rover were sold to the Indians, Hummer and Buick to the Chinese, so what?
>inb4 limited market availability
Wait

Limited clothing availability

She'll eventually go through puberty to see the proper identifiers

>She
Xe, you bigot. Or better ask ze/zir before you address hir.

looks/feels like a cramp airplane seat in the back

back looks/feels like cheapo airplan seats

i might.
i need to take a picture of what I am hammering with it.

>no
>kia

I want to support European companies when possible.

it has awful specs and barely even resembles the 3310.

I already have a tiny dumb phone that lasts a month on one charge.
I also have a big smart phone I use watching videos, listening to music and reading docs.
I don't need this meme.

>no wi-fi
For what reason?

Looks like something Xzibit would came up with.

>Turbocharging is necessary to achieve emissions and consumption requirements
You can still turbocharge an inline 5, or a V6

>tfw Sudan's' secondary phone is better than your main phone

I just want a phone that will reliably last more than 2 years. I've had my S5 for 2.5 years, and it has slowed so god damn much. And the charging port broke so I have to have two batteries, one charging one in the phone.

My ideal phone is one that has 4G, browses the internet not slow as fuck, texts and calls, has a headphone jack, and has a battery that can last more than a day.

nokia phones are famous for their durability
there are jokes that if it falls on your sink you might need to buy a new sink

Oh so do you mean Philips Xenium?

>I pray everyday a similar product arrives and decimates Apple permanently
fucking this, Finland I want to give you my money, give me a good phone to do it

As much as I love you Finland, that's just begging for nostalgia shekels. It even has a color screen ffs

it promises a long lasting battery, it's a perfect phone for 50+ old people who don't want a smart phone, even younger people may want a normal phone and a longlasting quality is a good thing

I'm not a drug dealer.

I'll buy it if the battery last longer and the phone is indestructible.

I'll buy it if the battery is as good as they say.

What a terrible business decision

Well, it sounds great but do they have to use an older model number? Something like Nokia retro or something like that would be better

Would buy as a backup phone for emergency situations.

using the old name may work, even though FIAT makes shitty cars the fame of the old 500 works, the Nokia can waste its money or make a lot of money, it's all in the marketing

Nokia had some cool phones back in the early and mid 2000s. Having a giant slab of glass screen for a phone is pretty boring.

Ans like the nike air force one, you're right

This.

My favorite phones were the Nokia 6260 and N92