My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

i am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

nice

>16
you have sex with her

show her your dick see what happens the rest is glorious history!

Verify she is on BC, then raw dog that slut, cum in her and repeat until your parents find out. Then an hero.

How about a pic of you, so we can see what's driving her crazy.

fuck her already

what are you, a faggot? just fuck her already

by dubs demand, your dick belongs to her now.

faggot

Check em

>6969
Double digit dubs.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

All these newfags not knowing this is a copypasta kek

More pics, more context, make us believe you.

Call your authority if the harassing does not stop after telling her you are not interested, if it still continues issue a restraining order

Turn the thermostat way down in your room and wear heavy clothes, men have slightly better resistance to cold than women, and you said she's not wearing much.

If she complains pretend to be a greenie who really cares about the environment or some shit

tell her that you are gay

Put your pOnOs to her vagOOO and J...J...JAM IT IN!

either that or lie to her

femanon

Post your tits, sweety

LMFAO this. wear double pants and dont shave smell really bad. she will never like you.

Walk around half naked yourself. She looks your way say bitch take a picture itll last longer. Go sit on your moms bed and tell her you're scared and want to sleep with her tonight. Say mum im just a kid i can prove it i just ate fuckin trix cereal

Nice copypasta, haven't seen this one in a while

Sandals and socks, girls hate that, also, just go outside and jog for an hour, you can: get away form her immediately, be faster than her long term

Wow. Haven't seen this copypasta in fucking ages.

Bad b8. No one is this much of a fag.

Yawn bitch. No sauce for da pasta

BAIT