What is a drug you have always wanted to try but has never been exposed to it for me it's heroin it jus seems like it...

What is a drug you have always wanted to try but has never been exposed to it for me it's heroin it jus seems like it would be th best experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfSEsneArDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same here but realistically,

i have done many many drugs but i've never been able to find good molly

stopped trying when i roommate went to an edm fest and saw a chick od and die on the shit he was taking

so im long overdue for xtc

Op here I've seen a few people od at festivals people think that can take a lot more that they can it's all about moderation

DMT and mescaline. Well technically I can get DMT but I don't want to do the ayahuasca route.

Also, test your shit.

Love.

Aya changed my life

Cocaine. it's fucking expensive and I'm a poor boy

feels weird to say, but I really wanna trip on shrooms. never been around it, none of my buddies fuck with it. just seems pretty fun.

coke / molly / weed / opiods already crossed off da list.

won't ever fucking touch H

An old childhood friend of mine just died from a heroin overdose yesterday actually.

You should totally do it.

I wanna try some opiates, molly or XTC, Shrooms and I wouldn't mind doing more acid.

GHB & 2CB
My friends don't even know what these are.

I'm a drug connoisseur done 28 different substances

Ketamine

this summer i saw a bih rack a line of K because she thought it was coke. K hole for a good hour lmaooo

Where'd he get the bags? Sounds like some fire.

Psychedelics are amazing and life changing go for it my dude just read into it and watch some vids on it tho, bad trips aren't something you can easily shake off.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfSEsneArDU if i was 20 id try it

dont do it, i was strung out on it for 4 years.

I feel as though shrooms would be the mildest of the psychadelics, right? kind of an oxymoron but you know what I mean. Like more controllable than acid right?

I love it... I hate it... It's a beautiful hell.

Opium because I'm way too chicken....or not stupid enough to try heroin.

Jesus is the only drug I need

Ayahuasca, Mescaline, smoke heroin, and maybe smoke some meth. I've tried everything else.

Agreed what the fuck happened to mescaline anyway? Is it just that peyote takes forever to grow?

Also agree about the aya, I don't really want to have to wear an adult diaper and shit (no pun intended) just to have a DMT experience.

I disagree. with the aya. Think it would be a great experience.

Acid is much easier to control than shrooms. Personally I'd recommend doing acid to start with, but with all the fake acid floating around it won't really be that easy to get. I mean you can basically grow shrooms in a closet, you'd comparatively need like $5k of chemistry equipment to make LSD. So shrooms are easier to get by orders of magnitude.

Prob either ex or shrooms, I wanna see shit get weird. Seems like it could be fun

DMT, I found a relatively simple extraction process, but i'm a pussy when i hear i'm gonna be smoking something processed with ammonia and lye. Somebody help me grow some balls.

Shrooms can actually be very emotional at least for me. I think that's what leads to most bad trips, But they have also made me feel the best i have ever felt, they are just unpredictable unless you take really low doses.

I'd be more worried about getting v& for buying and researching lye for drug extraction purposes. After the meth epidemic hit that's what pretty much all the authorities suspect people are buying lye for, unless you can provide proof that you're using it for legitimate stuff like homemade soap or something. They really don't need anything except your Internet history to justify a warrant and break down your door thinking you're making a meth lab.

You can find them if you are paying attention. Make friends with your friends-friends. If you go down the line of avid pot smokers you will find a hookup.

Some tips to find them:

Usually people who regularly do mush are a bit odd but not in an off-putting way.

Listen to some Terrence McKenna, he has some very well known lines, if you drop it in the right circle, the guy you're looking for will raise an eyebrow.

For example my last hookup I found on mushrooms turned his head away from his current conversation to one I was having when I used the classic McKenna phrase, "telling shit from shine-ola." Anybody who has mushroom supply knows McKenna, and they will remember his more iconic phrases.

I've done just about every upper downer screamer and laugher in the books
H is the only big drug I haven't done and its just because I don't have any means of getting it not for lack of trying
I think all drugs are important and serve a purpose- I like to trip every once in a while when I feel I'm getting stuck. I take speed during the week days to manage school and work. I'll roll with people if we have a really big argument or something so we can better communicate. I stay away from coke and weed just because I would abuse them if I had the opportunity and those highs are definitely not appropriate all the time. I also just stay away from downers in general unless I'm not planning on doing anything for like a whole day.

you can get crystallized lye as a drain cleaner. If you buy 1 jug and don't act like you're doing something wrong, nobody will even think for a second you are cooking meth.