Hows your band going Sup Forums?

Hows your band going Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-458215573/life-as-a-neet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which one?

Don't have one. Have to do everything myself.

Why would I have a band?

We're just a duo now

Trying to start one, don't have any friends who like music

How to join a band:

1. Play bass

Oh look that was quick

I am the band. I just need to find someone who can actually sing because I certainly can't at all. Someone competent and ambitious without also being insufferable to work with. It's hard.

how the fuck do I meet like-minded people to make music with that are open minded and not faggots?

We've split up two months ago, now I am the band

I play bass. What do I do now?

well definitely not getting laid if that's what you were thinking
unless you're bill wyman
but you ain't bill wyman

I can relate

Trying to revive one, gotta lot of problems with instruments and time, almost impossible to mantain something that barely has restarted.

Actually play music is better than listen.
Do whattever do you want or like is very terrific, believe me.

Drums also works m8

Pretty good, we start recording next month, and my hair is getting to the right length. Lead axeman here, once we hit the stage there'll be no dry panties in sight

This thread is full of my feels

I do everything alone. It has its pros and cons.On one, complete creative control, and I can write any style I want to. The bad, live shows are impossible pretty much, my song output is fucking awful,etc.

we finally agreed on a name after 18 months, got a better and more likeable drummer, started a facebook page and recorded some live demos which we are going to mix properly after adding vocals to it soon

im excited mang

half the band had a baby
i'm an awful person and don't want to have to stop doing drugs so i quit, also don't like the direction they wanted to go with the band.

sounds like what the rest of the band i was in should have done lol

craigslist

I honestly hope you make it my man

Pretty good, got all the members together. Gonna trip out in the woods tomorrow to get closer bonds. Thinking we'll play alt-rock but also a bit of blues/funk. Already got a few ideas in mind for songs.

Ask people who like your stuff to help you with this, the major problem is if they want to be paid for this, if I was your friend with sure i could help you with this, i really like playing almost everything.

>open minded and not faggots
try being open minded, and not a faggot?

What if you're also the singer?

Go to university, lad. A lot of hipsters into weird Sup Forums shit to hang with. Trust, although I do maths with 95% normies some have incredible music taste and can most likely play an instrument/sing.

This is true. Gotta be good though

I Am an asocial weirdo so everytime I get one started no body likes me and they all leave.

I play bass drums and guitar
But

Same, had to learn keys and drums in addition to playing guitar and bass.

Learning how to produce and master really helped a lot too.

Just the two of us. Slowly but surely we're making progress. Album is done, about to play our first show next Saturday. Exciting stuff.

I can hack it live with just a guitar.

Basically, if you write everything to be played on solo guitar, it'll be strong enough to play solo. Same goes for keys.

yeah i play bass and i have no drummer, what do

i play drum and have no basser pls halp

Learn drums, and everything else.

okay, anybody who plays a guitar and dont have a band want to join?

i was just kidding dude you don't want me playing drums in your band.

its okay, we have whole life to release our debut album. you will have plenty of time to learn :^)

yeah but i don't wanna lol

>Be keyboardist and multi-instrumentalist
>Easily find bands and sessions to join because good keyboard players are hard to find
>can also record and produce my own solo stuff when I want full control since I also play guitar and bass

Living the life

eh, i will never make an album that will eventually become Sup Forumscore

I'm my own band. I got an acoustic guitars, an electric one and an acoustic bass. Tried something this afternoon here what came out:

soundcloud.com/user-458215573/life-as-a-neet

Bass guy here,

why the fuck is it so hard to find a drummer?

Rhythm section is always hard to find because everyone wants to be a guitarist

How do we make an 8+/10 album

its not

nobody knows what shoegaze is where i live

One is going brilliantly. We just had a practice today and got loads done and made a lot of progress on some tunes we were having some difficulty with.
The other is frustrating as fuck. It's my main outlet for songwriting and we have one musician who isn't very good and doesn't gel very much with the rest of the group. We're all mates though and he's pretty enthusiastic so we're giving him a chance to see if he gets better. He plays other instruments too so we're thinking moving him to a different one might improve things.

You need to have a lot of talent, dedication and ideas which you put a fucktonne of work into realsing.

Stuck with doing covers since we're pretty busy with college and have no time to create originals.

I have written a few songs though most are unfinished.

Just jam during school hours with my mate, recording every session on my phone, gonna listen back to them then record the best ones, might turn into like a 20 song album, who knows. Sometimes write lyrics and sometimes just make them up on the spot.