I saw an european car plate with LV inside where I'am in vacation. I'm in the south west of France

I saw an european car plate with LV inside where I'am in vacation. I'm in the south west of France.
The guy comes from Latvia ? He's a mad man ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is driving through Europe that rare?
I live near Denver, Colorado and see cars with New York or similar licence plates all the time

Never realized how small Europe really is.

Is a 2 days car trip really that crazy?

Vietnam is as small as Italy.

Lets go
Broncos

3k km single trip is quite crazy, especially with the gas prices in Yurop. Easier, faster, more comfortable and cheaper to fly

Its all dude weeders I fucking guarantee it
t. new yorker

>mfw saw Florida plates last summer
I occasionally see Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian and Finnish plates.
People hate travelling here. 300km is what we consider a long trip. I can't believe there are people travelling over 1000km to come to Croatia for summer. Some russkies travel 2000+km to Croatia. Madmen.

Yes, if you have to drive longer than a day people usually take a plane. Nobody goes to their vacation in Spain with a car.

>Nobody goes to their vacation in Spain with a car.
Speak for yourself, cunt.

I am jelly of your environment that lets people cross the borders on cars

eh, probably, but they're better than the fuck ton of Californians and Texans that move here

>if you drive longer than a day
learn to read bitch

Not really but it's more for surronding countries. I often see Italian or English plates here. But Latvia is really far
Also this
Europe is not a straight line without nothing. I think the road trip is longer than 2 days.

So put an "," instead of a ".".

REMOVE TOLL ROADS FRANCE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, he is a German who does not apologize for war crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

STOP POSTING NAZI WAR CRIMES IN EVERY THREAD DUMB CHINK SHIT en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

>TOLL ROADS
French love this I noticed. Sorry.

It is caused by a German in Sup Forums looking down on Japan.
Germans punched first

not in this thread faggot

Btw am I the only one who is surprised that perturbations are full in western Europe ?
Watch the yellow thing in the pic. France, Belgium and some in West Germany.
otherwise almost nothing. What happens in others countries ?

outta here ya slanty eyed gook!

Walking is the superior man's mean of transportation

my grandad didn't like long driving trips, so he used to take the train and get the car being dispatched with it, so he could relax the entire trip but could also have access to a car wherever he was going to, especially since car renting was not still a thing

Idk how in france but reconstructions usully starts in spring due to the weathet

Probably same in poland and baltics

Here is the list in czechia for summer

I've seen Lithuania here a few times, I think Romania too once

trains and air travel within Europe aren't that expensive really. plus it's not exactly like the US where it's empty for vast distances, you can't have an actual long road trip here

>not driving your golden rolls from dubai to London

we're an island too, we manage, though we are much much closer to france than you are to korea

>flying over syria

the french are too busy on strike

>He calls London "Londra"

you call it Londres what's the difference

They use airplanes to transport those things.

It's more noble, Londres.

>he calls uk "rouyameuni"

What's the big deal? I live in Arizona and I often see Quebec license plates.

I saw a russian bmw x5 in a parking lot near Venice

>New world
>Good at making railway lines

I see eastern European plates all the time.

I can't wait they run off oil.

>30 hour car ride
wow what a madman, truly a feat unmatched by anybody in history

Old worlders are just scared of driving so they get the government to do it for them.

>He calls Paris "Parigi"
>gi

>regno unito

they're so low they can't even get over the speed humps in London or use certain roads what makes you think they can drive from Dubai to London in the first place

>have vacation
>drive across europe
>see cool shit all over
>having a car means you are beholden to no one and set your own pace and destination

Mad as a mad hatter, clearly.

he didn't say that, it's just not very common. the only plates I see regularly are French/German/Dutch and I live in Canterbury

Your country has 2 million people. Maybe you know the guy who are here ? Or you know someone who knows someone

We had more of them but planes and cargo ships are a lot more efficient for long distance travel and shipping.

There are a lot of Russian plates in the Spanish coast during summer, I don't know if that's really worth it.

>Call it Londres
>Pronounce it Londg

and I saw ontario car plates
and spain
and aland yesterday

>PORTOGALLO - ROOSTER PORT

Planes are not more efficient than trains tho. Especially if said train can move long distances without stopping, and if we're talking about turbofans instead of turboprops, but prop planes are also fairly slow, negating the one advantage planes have over trains.
There were like a 500 words long subsection about planes on pic related' article, but it didn't use the same measuring unit as they did with trains, outright not including freight planes, just passenger ones. But those used like twice the amount of fuel. Aircraft grade fuel, btw, not the cheap diesel trains can use

>prononciation R for spanish people is G

WOW

the stereotipical French accent when talking in spanish is essentially replacing every R with a G
I think it's because French people rely a lot more on the guttural R instead of the rolled R that is much more common in Spanish.

I already did the car travel in pic related
I had to stop 2 times to sleep in a roadside hotel and more 4 times to lunch and dinner
It's not like the hardest thing to do

I see all sorts of car plates in the UK regularly

Most exotic is Qatari/other billionaire arab, American and Russian