What food is Sup Forums craving?

what food is Sup Forums craving?

just moved away from the city and fuck me, i can't find samosas anywhere

holy fucking shit i could go for some samosas brokefag eating baked potatoes with hot sauce and two rolls rn

What's best sort of restaurant to get these?

india cuisine my nigga. tasty as fuck and cheap

I'll try it thanks

good chinese

Why do Americans use Indian food as a byword for disgusting? They always make out like eating a mouthful of curry will make you shit out your soul. They always show it as being chocked full of chunky onions too.

Never been too big on Chinese really. Love steamed pork buns tho, that shit is dank.

Has anyone in this thread said anything like that?

>what food is Sup Forums craving?
not sure, i haven't ate anything in 3 days. i've survived on nothing but vodka and pussy since saturday. i could use some food, but i'm just too damn lazy to get anything together except another drink. i haven't slept in around 48 hours. my left hand is shaking. i've never had this much fun in my life ever.

Personally, I've been in the mood for a good smoked brisket... MmmMmmm!

10 ruppee a year pig detected

coke/meth?

>living the dream

Cherish these times, my young friend, with knowledge that you can't do that forever. Many of us have tried and failed.

That does look pretty fucking delicious.

I got some Kung Pao chicken at an upscale Chinese restaurant (not an American Chinese fast food place), and the shit was dope! So damn good! Hnnnng!

>coke/meth?
nope, i'm just a really good drinker. i've been doing it a long long time. i'm of irish heritage, so it runs in my genes

>Cherish these times, my young friend, with knowledge that you can't do that forever. Many of us have tried and failed.

see above. i'm far from young, old boy. i'm probably old enough to be your dad

>old enough to be my dad

Are you at least 60? Or close to it?

oh, and me and the wife did a 6lb prime rib for christmas. took us 4 days to eat it all. damn that was good

52, close enough

Damn! Shoulda invited me over! I woulda cut that down to 1 day!

39 and of Italian/German background. Been drinking the better part of twenty years, more accelerated the last ten. Starting to feel the effects. Guess you just got better genes than me.

i hear ya man. but damn it was good. made up some horseradish and mayo dipping sauce. yum

if you knew who i was you'd understand. i've been doing this since i was 14. i'm fucking bulletproof

I'll have to take your word for it.

that looks awesome, damn!! i'm hungry now

given that, if i was going to eat something, i could go for a filet, about an inch thick, rare as fuck, i mean almost raw. topped with Bearnaise and a few peppercorns. side of garlic butter broccoli and a light garden salad with....oh fuck, i'm drawing a blank i can't think of the name of the dressing. gimme a minute, i'll think of it. old timers disease, ya know

god i feel stupid. it's that red wine vinegar base dressing. what the fuck is it called? help me

soup dumplings bruh

Balsamic, that's it. fuck, i had to go to the internet to remember that. kids, don't do drugs

had some wonton today :)

Pancakes