Well, it's 3 in the morning and we all know we're here alone because we've no one to give our time to...

Well, it's 3 in the morning and we all know we're here alone because we've no one to give our time to. Time for a feels trip.

Im going to bump with the feels I have, keep this thread alive, bros.

hachiko fake

Well, I think this is all for me.
I was going to post the "treasure island" feel, but could not find it in my files, I think i´ve saved time ago.
If someone has it, please post it.
I´ll be lurking here, keep this alive bros.

>Well, it's 3 in the morning and we all know we're here alone because we've no one to give our time to

nope, i've eat my pussy for the night, she's in bed and i'm up drinking still. i've got a guitar solo to record but i don't think it's going to get done tonight. so i'll just sit here and drink vodka and poke at you fuckers on 4channel

Some old pasta here, gonna have to get on my phone to put some stuff up that im shocked hasnt been posted yet,

I remember when feels threads were filled with real stories and not just abstract Tumblr posts about love and shit

Have you even paid attention to this thread, or did you just scroll down for 2 seconds and then jump to the bottom of the thread

Anybody here? My employee killed himself on new years day, just found out today when I called his phone for his late shift.
He was a nice kid, only 22.

Here's my story faggot, I dont like reposting it a lot because I feel it gets annoying
> 3 years ago
> be me, 21
> little bro, A, 19
> A gets a bearded dragon, mom freaks out but he doesn't care. Him and the dragon become inseparable, took him everywhere. Grocery stores, game stores, social events, other people's houses etc. He even let his bearded dragon sleep in his bed with him
> "I know mom isnt too happy I got a reptile, but all in all it was worth it because spending time with him gives me joy."
> A begins to work as well as school plus a gf
> Lived at home for 1 week, then at gf's for 1 week, rinse and repeat
> Gf breaks up with A after 2.5 years, A starts to go out even more to who knows where
> No matter how much time he spent away from home, he always spent time with his bearded dragon on his shoulder or stomach
> September 3rd, 2013
> A went out late at night (he did this regularly, assumingly to help get his mind off of his ex)
> Next morning I get a call from my dad at work
> Tells me A got into an accident last night, drunk driver T-boned driver side at 65 mph, my brother died, my heart sank to my toes
> No one in my family liked reptiles, they wanted to get rid of his dragon, I tell them no and take care of him just like A did. His dragon loves turnip greens and blueberries.
> Fast forward to a month ago
> Dragon isn't doing too good, vets think it's some kind of internal infection, gives me antibiotics to help clear it up
> He gets better and begins to become active once more
> 4 days ago
> Dragon starts acting sporadic, runs around tank headbutting the glass, endlessly running around and around take him out and he calms down. Goes to the edge of the tank (he does this when he wants back in).
> Put him back in and he begins acting strange once more.

Shit dude. You okay?

> Take him out and on my chest, lay down and cover him with a blanket, A used to do this all the time to put him to sleep
> Wake up the next day and put him in his tank so I can go to work
> Come home and pet him on his basking rock, he's unresponsive, no twitch, no turn of the head to look at me, nothing
> He's dead, my brother's dragon is dead.

He loved that dragon with all his heart, and so did I. The last piece of my brother is gone Sup Forums. I swore to never touch alcohol again after what happened to A, but there's a hole in my heart I haven't felt in 3 years, I've drank every night since Merlin (the bearded dragon's name) died. I miss my little brother Sup Forums.

cringe

>be pizza shop manager
>hire dozens of employees due to college town
>Nick
>hired as driver
>1st shift
>give all employees 20$ in change ( two 5$ and ten 1$)
>me:"count that"
>nick:"I only have about 6 dollars"
>first day and he's giving me shit, love him
>super helpful, fills in empty shifts, bad shifts
>everybody liked him instantly
>made snapchat videos during his shift, followed him
>so funny that I couldn't say anything, great for morale
>lost a superbowl bet and rode around with eyelash car attachments for a week
>tipped the cooks way more than anybody else
>just a perfect happy, nice kid
>6 months into job
>heard he didn't do too good on his finals
>turned sad, sluggish, quiet, no more snap videos during shifts
>gave his some time off, Dec 30-Jan 3rd.
>Jan 3rd, supposed to come in at 4:30
>4:30, not here
>4:45, call him, no answer
>5:00, tell him not to bother coming, he have your shift filled
>called back at 8:43
>his mother
>tells me he hung himself by his closet bar
>turns out his family is poor and they saved for him to finish college, but he failed out
>guilt was too much apparently
I haven't told the other employees, if they know.
I don't know what I should do, one employee said she couldn't get a hold of him for new years, I had to hold back the lump in my throat to not tell her, that was the worst part of my shift.
I've only been a manager for 10 months, I have no idea what my role in this should be.

Shit man, Thats one hard burden to bare. I mean I think you got to tell them.The id sounds like a great member of the team and as such the team deserves to know he passed. How much you say is upto yo. Im sorry you lost a good kid.

I feel so empty. I've got plenty of dreams and fantasies. I even am sometimes lucky enough to make some a reality. But I am never satisfied, still empty , still failing at all the other goals. I wish i has something easy to blame the emptiness on. Like the trust issues given to me by my first ex or the depression past down in my blood. But the emptiness just seems to be some punishment from on high. I want to prove I can take it but its getting harder to bare.