I'M MIKE WOLFE

I'M MIKE WOLFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEjWJQ_mDk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND I PICK FRANK'S ANTIQUE BARNHOLE

I wanna see a clipshow episode full of the bits that didn't make the cut of people telling them to fuck off and get off of their property

Also Danielle is a tax cheat and Frank didn't get into the business until Mike brought him in to do the show. Before that he ws a building inspector.

AND I'm his midget

I'm sure the locations are all planned out and the people are called before they knock on the door

Are all of these pawn shop/antique shows scripted?

All of the Pawn Shop one definitely are. As for AP it's hard to tell. I know for a fact that while you see Mike and Frank on screen picking, there are crew members in the other barns and shit looking for stuff so they can lead them in there.

>its an old man invites Mike and Frank to his house, but refuses to sell anything episode

Scripted? A little.

Heavily edited? Very.

>its a Mike and Frank takes an advantage of a old senile man episode

youtube.com/watch?v=AEjWJQ_mDk8

>How much you want for this rusty condom?
>Oh its been in my family for years.
>Ill give you 500.
>Oh I cant sell it.

FUCK

rusty condom?

Pawn Stars at least twice a year hold open casting calls to be on the show, and everyone on it is pre-screen with background checks where they always know whats coming through the door.

And people who've been in the shop all say the same thing: the cast of the show never come out unless the cameras are rolling.

Fun fact: all of the back office scenes are filmed in a completely different building

Not a different building.

They bought out the store next to them and doubled the size of the shop. Now most business occurs on that expanded second half while the show continues to be filmed in the regular old part of the pawn shop.

They even have a sign you see from time to time in the show that says no cameras in that area where they film.

It's a Frank buys something for 10$ and flips it for 15$ episode

>it's a Mike talks about how fat Frank is in front of people episode

bump

I imagine like all of them it started relatively unscripted and then became more and more scripted as the show became popular.

So people just want company. If it is some jews trying to swindle you for 20 minutes, so be it.

Yes. A rusty condom.

They are pre-planned. They called my neighbor and asked if they could film and pick through his place. He told them no however, because he had zero interest in selling anything and is paranoid about having his location revealed on TV.

bump