Can we get a thread going of just this pose? It makes me rock hard! Love it so much!

Can we get a thread going of just this pose? It makes me rock hard! Love it so much!

bump

BUMP!

Mmm mmm mmm! I love that this looks amateur.

What is this called?

Idk... But I find a lot of good results when I search knees behind head, or feet behind head. Also, can find some decent stuff if look up nude crab walk...

So sexy! This amateur stuff really gets me going!

Good thread OP.

> Be me. In Las Vegas at a Swingers convention/party.
> After hours party and they had several cabanas set up all around this pool area.
> 100+ nearly nude couples wandering around pool and through cabanas.
> Wife and I walk in random cabana.
> Very hot blonde MILF (like a younger Nina Hartley) propped up on table, nude, shaved, and posed exactly like OP pic.
> Various men and women fondling her, fingering, kissing.
> Eventually various men taking turns fucking her.
> One of my favorite memories from that trip.
> Instant diamonds every time I think about it.

God damn! That's so hot! I'm now interested in swinger parties...

I'm also getting good results with "women spread".

Yep. Verrry much like that. But younger, firmer tits, and her legs were further back.

Nice find, user.

Does anyone know how to post files bigger than 2 mb? I feel like on some threads I see people posting webms and gifs that are super long and HD, but whenever I try to post a gif thats more than a few seconds it always goes over the 2mb limit...

Oh damn! I love the way she looks like wants to eat her own pussy...

That tight little butt hole, and the whiteness of it all... Hnnnggg!

post them on different board, duh.

Explain... I'm a newfag...

> She was a very attractive woman, but more than her looks, the thing that I loved about her was the carefree, attitude.
> She was so free and happy and open.
> In comparison, my wife is the boringest fuck on earth.
> Extremely inhibited and closed off to sex.
> When I'm fucking her I often can't cum because she just lays there like a dead tuna.
> So to get it over with, I close my eyes and imagine I'm back in that cabana fucking Wonder-MILF.
> Cum buckets every time, and wife thinks she's the greatest fuck ever.

GO TO OTHER BOARDS YOU NEWFAG!

Yeah man... I feel your pain. My girlfriend is also the dead tuna type. She also gets dry and sore, so I always have a time limit, but she's unwilling to use lube... Says she hates the feel.

Damn! These FTV girls know how to pose!

Unfortunately I think these are lesbians 69ing. But if not... that is some fucking impressive flexibility...

There's something about this girl that I find both sexy and repulsive at the same time... Anybody else?

nah, shes just flexible

That's pretty incredible... She looks like she could almost lick herself. Which is a pic I've been looking for for years to no avail. The reclusive autocunnilingus...

Mmm mmm! I love that she looks like Tracer!

Tits too wack or nah?

The pink recluse spider?

Bahaha!

Thumbnail looks like a really tanned dick

Lol! I'd be down with that anyway... I like me a good feminine tranny...

Whatever floats your boat but a dick as dark as mine would look pretty freaky on a white person

name?