How many Sup Forumstants are neet?

how many Sup Forumstants are neet?

They will claim to be, but they're just your average 15yo.

27yo NEET reporting in
I pretty much only lurk /metal/

wow what a shocker

College was too hard and I'm too useless and socially inept for a job. Once my mom finds out I haven't been going on school Im going to kill myself

been NEET going on for 8 months, could easily see this going on for 8 years. HELP! I need somebody...

Been neet for 3 months now. Had a burnout recently.

What kind of somebody?

Not just anybody..

+

A girlfriend?

Not anymore. Feels good being valued.

24 yo neet here. Being neet sucks shit.

Just quit my job a week ago. But I'm going on holiday for the summer, picking up a part time job and some training too because I'm not a schlub.

:^(

I got laid off 2 months ago and am having no luck finding something else so...

Thank you for the reply, friend. I'll also add that I graduated late with a GPA of 1.3 and I'm ugly.

college blows anyway

i'm a sophomore and have zero friends because i'm an aspie permavirgin dork. i basically live in the library because i have nothing else to do but study constantly in a last ditch effort to go to med school

it sux

Are you me?

What a loser.

How can I become a neet? Sounds like a good time.

i was a NEET for 3 years. barely remember any of it

That would be me but I lack the intelligence and motivation to do good in school. You may lack a social life but you can still end up successful.

It's good to hear from other people like me. Tell us about you.

Buzz off.

>want to become a NEET
>can't because I live in a third world country where the Government pays $5 as gibs

I envy all of you fags

You can barely be a neet here in America unless you live with your parents. Mine won't let that happen so I'm fucked

money can't buy experiences, i don't want to be a rocket surgeon with gorillions of shekels if my whole life sucked leading up to it

i bet you're a lot smarter than you think as well, i feel like everyone can do anything they want, some people just have to work harder is all. can't wallow forever

What do you do if a friend turns into a NEET.
This guys been a good friend since junior high, and we're both 35 now.
I have a job, a house, a car. I reasonable have my life together.
My friend has been chronically unemployed since his late 20's, bouncing between having his own place and moving back in with his parents.

It can buy things you need to survive, plus luxuries. I won't be able to afford either one.

you gotta put him down

neet asfuck

i suppose

why can't you keep a job?

I could get a minimum wage job, but I'd still be living in poverty.

It would be great if being a NEET meant being supported by the government

trade school maybe?

underwater welders make a fuck ton of money

why don't you get a job that pays more than minimum wage

Because you need a degree or cert for those and I cant get those things. I had my chance in college but I failed.

Does that cost money? I should also add im socially retarded if it means anything.

don't kill yourself. I couldn't handle college either. I'm currently in the last semester of my fifth year and I'm not going to graduate and I'm finally giving up on it, for a while at least. I didn't have the balls to quit earlier despite knowing full and well I should. Never made a single friend at college, have meaningful relationships with friends back home

I've got a month and a half left of school here. I'm doing about as well as I ever was. what;s changed is I've started exercising and eating better. I also realized I'm actually depressed and I have sleeping issues and I'm going to seek medication from a psychiatrist. I'm hopeful I can get prescribed something I will only have to take somewhat temporarily, until I can fully right the ship. I think its possible. I'm still only 23. you're probably young too,

If you are really at the end of the line like you're saying, why not at least try to make a positive change and see what happens?

I'm 20 and I hate myself.

>If you are really at the end of the line like you're saying, why not at least try to make a positive change and see what happens?

I would but its too late. I know its pathetic but I am very, very afraid of my mom. She went insane when she found out I failed half of my classes in the first semester. Now its second semester and I failed everything. I stopped going to classes a month ago. I don't even know what she'll do when she finds out. I don't want to know. I would run away but there is nowhere else for me to go. I don't even have my own car.

about 30k or something yeah

you could take out a loan or apply for aid if you can, i'm not sure how it works

just a thought

You need to be strong dude. It's not that pathetic to be afraid of your mom when you're young like this, its not as uncommon as you think and lots of people feel like their only choice is to fold under the pressure of their parents.

Start doing things that you like and that make you feel good about yourself. I can't even begin to express to you how inconsequential fucking up one year of college actually is. I realize your situation with your mom is a bigger concern to you though.

You have a lot of options. Get into therapy, there's a good chance it's covered by your insurance. if not, go see a counselor at school. Maybe even do that first. It's incredibly easy. you make an appointment, you walk in, sit down, and talk. It does not require that much effort and it could completely turn your life around.

Just beat your mom up