Suicide thread!

Suicide thread!

I'm gonna by a little tent thing and kill myself with carbon monoxide in it, which is what I'm pretty sure is the best way to do it. Does anyone have any advice on a device that produces enough cm to do it? Also feel free to suggest your favorite suicide method, maybe you could change my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
exitinternational.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a very good method
some folks only pass out with their arm under their body and the arm has to be amputated, and so on. Brain damages are even more common. I would just use a gun...

I don't trust a gun. Normally it's just more brain damage or worse I'd still be awake with an open skull

If I fill a tent up with carbon monoxide I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die

What are you talking about? Guns almost always work. Even taking a bunch of dope is better than CO poisoning. And so is hanging, jumping off a sky scraper or the Golden Bridge, suicide by cop, and explosives to name a few.

I fucking love tents all of a sudden

Youre retarded if you think a bullet to the head wont kill you.
Take a nice sized handgun, stand on the edge of a cliff, and shoot yourself. I promise you, you will die.

Fuck all that you're wrong. With carbon monoxide I'll die in my sleep

Yours suck

I'm not gonna bother googling for you links of people not dying when shot in the head

Since it seems that you only want attention, make sure to never take a disposable grill inside a tent. That has caused all kinds of havoc and death rate is only 10%.

Fuck me are you kidding

Is it because they're found?

Yea,I have an idea.
How about you stop being a pussy and man up? You are a huge faggot if you really think suicide is a good thing.
A bigger motherfucking faggot then fucking Putin or Trump.
Fucking man up in life,you piece of shit and actually search for solutions that will help you,not retarded options of fucking killing youself by drinking bleach while "Crawling" by Linkin Park is playing in the background.

just shoot up a place faggot then anhero youll be a Sup Forums superstar if you do.

suicide by cop, go for a new high score. schools are overrated, try a mall or theme park or something

I'm pretty sure this is because they get resuscitated because they're found or they were pussies who didn't really wanna die

Death is the heavenly release from all things

It happens often because of festivals and festival goers being uneducated about carbon monoxide. The disposable grills don't necessarily produce enough carbon monoxide to kill, but still enough to maim permanently. And yeah, the festival goers are often found unconscious in their tents sooner or later. The garage method is better since you won't be discovered from your garage soon enough, and the car will keep running and producing carbon monoxide. Of course the car has to be older model for this.

I guess if you insist on dying by gas poisoning you could open a bunch of gas cylinders inside your tent while making sure that there are no openings for air. The tent should be somewhere where you won't be discovered. Better yet, start going to gym and improving your life.

lostallhope.com read up on this website, helped me find what will eventually be my way out (short drop hanging). lots of details about all the various ways to off yourself, including estimated duration before death, estimated pain levels, actual success/effectiveness rates, mess left behind, etc..

shoot yourself a couple times in the heart and then in the head. Gotta withstand a little more pain but it'll be quick.

Yes, because a 45 caliber shot to the brainstem AND falling off a cliff definetely wont kill you.
God damnit people are stupid.
And he thinks carbon monoxide is more lethal.
Medfag here. Why dont you go cut your wrist and take some pills little girl.
Theres a reason men have much higher suicide success rates.
They use guns.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

Wtf the give gunshot to the head a 13 on the agony scale but carbon monoxide an 18 how the fuck does that work

I really wanna avoid suffering

All these dub 3's..

I guess at the very least I would buy two guns and shoot myself twice at the same time. Why don't any of you wanna blissfully die in your sleep in a tent damn

mynigga

>Child

You want to avoid suffering? There's no way that truly guarantees a painless death, but if you go about short drop hanging properly (strong ligature positioned high on the throat to constrict major arteries/veins instead of windpipe), you pass out before you get to the worst of it, it doesn't take long so it's kind of hard to fuck up, and relatively speaking doesn't leave some awful mess for others to discover/clean up..

Because it isnt blissful. Carbon monoxide poisoning is terrible.
You wont go in your sleep like you think.
Youll become nauseous. Youll feel poisoned.
If youre wanting some way to drift off, go with helium.
Not monoxide.
And im gunfag.
Another way to drift off,
Go out to the arctic. Rent a cabin.
Booze, morphine, and dmt.
Drink until you cant drink anymore. Until you puke. Until youre almost passing out.
And take a walk.
Take a walk, and go lay down.
Inject that morphine.
Get an auto injector of morphine and dmt.
Youll be gone.

At least,I'm not some fucking nigger that wants to help a guy commit suicide because he himself doesn't have the balls to do it.

>these jabronis haven't even heard of the helium exit bag

Holy shit thank you

Just because I don't prefer this method does not mean I haven't heard of it and considered it..

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

>At least
>Proves point

You're out of your element kiddo hehehe

lol you feel like a big manly guy when you use cuss words on the internet?
>Pathetic

Wow these guys

check em OP
the easiest method would be to use drugs. research lethal doses, and combine different drugs to maximize efficiency. best option would be to mix CNS depressing drugs (opioids, benzos, GHB, alcohol, phenibut etc). research is the most importnant thing for this method, after research you can do it easily.
I wouldnt risk trying your method because very likely brain damage.
also you could google exit bag, also I suggest using nitrious oxide instead of helium.
godspeed OP

What are the benefits of nitrous oxide?

Just combine several methods.
For example, head in noose, shoot yourself. You're going to die one way or another.

DMT? topkek.
dmt isnt lethal in any doses, but the death would surely be really fucking awesome, dying literally while also killing your ego. damn

cheaper than helium

cheaper than helium, also easier to access in some countries. doesnt matter actually

why tho?

i mean op isnt gonna do it any way cause op is a fag, but what logical reasoning do you have behind your statements?

Oh the dmt isnt for lethality.
Thats what the alcohol, morphine, and hypothermia are for.
The dmt is for what you just described.
Death during a dmt trip.

this thread is now a get thread
check em

nice dubs and also thiswhat the fuck the kek is here with us

fucking checked

theres 10 dubs in this thread and 43 replies, 23% replies are dubs
rolling

reroll

Check

google exit australia, got good ideas and painless method. good people. more for sick people but will help anyone i beleave. have youtube vids too showing u how to rig up a bag over head to go to sleep

This is now a Two-icide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ

exitinternational.net/

Just hang your self with pantyhose. You "dip to sleep" before your knees give up and your body weight strangles you. Easy peacy.