Wow /b you're really shitty tonight. What happened to the old /b, the /b that I loved...

Wow /b you're really shitty tonight. What happened to the old /b, the /b that I loved, the /b that would relentlessly post good shit after good shit.

Idk, general 'what are you doing tonight' thread i guess

I'm just writing this post at the moment.
Captcha's done.

What asshole put you in charge?

i'm getting sick and tired of your bs op

Just responding to some fag's shitty thread, you?

you got me there user

Can't forget about those stupid fucking snapchat bots that keep getting in here and post the same shit over and over. Fits the theme of modern /b pretty well though

>complains about shitty threads
>posts shitty thread
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying ur not a fukn pleb moron

I am assuming that you are an oldfag,user.

I JUST MET HIM AT THE PARTY. TELL THEM YOUR NOT MY FRIEND! YOU DONT KNOW THEM LIKE I KNOW THEM ELLIS!

>Complains about my shitty thread
>Posted in my shitty thread
>Contributed to the main thread which keeps up longer

Uh-huh. Who's the, "fukn pleb moron" again?

old enough to know that things could be better.

/b was always shitty, but it was shitty in a somehow better and more pure way than it is now.

The value added from letting u know u are an idiot was high enough to make me bump Ur shitty thread (twice)

The value must have been in making you feel better about your pathetic life then because it didn't really do much for me, other than give me a laugh. Whatever user, you do you.

I'm trying to get myself laid.
Wife + another chick.

Trying to organise it for Saturday, but I have no idea how to pick up chicks for a 3way.

>nice dubs

Your wife into that kinda thing?

She thinks so, and is keen to try.

She would probably do anything to make me happy. One of the reasons why I married her.

that's awesome to hear, I've got no advice for ya' but I hope it all works out!

wheres the nostalgia threads ? philosophy threads ?

Thanks dude.

nostalgia threads were overdone.

philosophy, not for me, but not a bad thread. go make one.

didn't you here that we only do trap and celeb threads now? occasionally well do a kik pic thread.

I just want to log on and see something DIFFERENT for once.

> log on

you know what i mean anyway

first it was the traps then the celebs. Then it will be trap celebs.

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

>the /b that would relentlessly post good shit after good shit.
>not summer
Excuse me?

how ironic.

FUCK OFF AND DIE IN THE NEAREST HOLE YOU CAN FIND, SIT IN THERE AND CONTINUE TO FUCK OFF FOREVER

goddamn, they unleash something in me

old /b summer is like /b now always and forever

You dont get it do you?

i miss info threads

im horribly wasted, so no

Good

Great

This website is in some kind of post meta where it's attained this relevance in mainstream culture, has a large list of terminology, and it has become a place with a lot of people visiting.

Now everyone is so concerned with being as edgy as possible and using as many 'Sup Forums club phrases' as they can fit in order to appeal to this 'secret anonymous club' they kept hearing about on the internet. It's gotten to the point where it went from people just wanting to talk about whatever stupid shit came to their minds and evolved into a parody of itself.

Maybe I just got older though, and what I once thought was cool, now looks like a bunch of preteens trying really hard to be cool.

I honestly don't know anymore.