Why haven't we killed all the left-handed people yet ?

Why haven't we killed all the left-handed people yet ?

5 of the last 7 presidents have been left handed. Einstein was left-handed. We are superior, you couldn't take us out if you tried.

Even if you tried we would just outsmart your dumb asses and kill per man ratio wold be about 10000 to 1.

Why haven't we killed all right-handed people yet?

We could. But left handed women are sexy

I wisH that there was a left-handed shooting option in FPSs. It would feel more natural for my eyes. And it would be more realistic IMO.

People have tried, but the genetics of it don't seem to be based enough in heredity to stop more being born.

>current year
>not being ambidextrous
>mfw everyone with a dominant hand is just genetic waste.

Mirror your screen, just have to read text backwards lol

This:
And they kill themselves anyway.

hahaha dude im left handed and i would fuck you up im 6'6 300 lbs come at me bro

what's wrong with left handed people?

you're not supposed to kill retards, cunt nug

fatass

fat retard

the human body naturally has certain instinct. i'm right handed and this is how i see it; the right side is the "strong" side. i lead my steps with my right leg and consider the right leg as the one to put out first. it's also the same with the right hand. i eat with my left hand and only take receipts with my left hand; i do NOT want to TOUCH strangers with my right hand. i will, however, touch strange, gross or dangerous things with my right hand. that might be hard to put together but the rest might help. the right side of the head is the "open" side. we naturally tilt our heads to the left to show that we're "open" to people or to the right to "close" ourselves away from them. we also receive "signals" such as bumps or tones that sound in the ears. right is "good", left is "bad".

if people are wired from birth to use their left hand, they must be all fucked up. the one that i know is a very insensitive person; he couldn't tell if you hated him if his life depended on it. he's extremely easy to lie to and manipulate. you can read him like a book. he's a detached fucking idiot from sense. obama is also left handed.

one thing left handed people have is that "senseless" existence. since they can't feel others, they are left like a person who can't care about the feelings of others. they end up looking "stronger" or more "confident" because they just can't realize that others don't approve of them. they try really hard and actually, get pretty far in life. the one i know is a morbidly obese guy with two children and a wife but again, he's completely clueless when it comes to social interaction. he's a very NICE guy but still... missing a "sense".

obama is left handed.

What the fuck is "black protein"?

Is that a gay thing?

because left handed people are superior in intellect and creativity.

he's 6'8 320lbs
is he fatass as well?

No, but he's AWOL

Nah, just a faggot.

he talks with a lithp, his tonue is the wrong shape for his mouth and his teeth are fucked up

Because everyone else is all right with them

interesting