Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

so something weird happened about 10 minutes ago. I was home alone and decided to smoke some weed. I smoked a lot so I got really fucking high. I was tripping for 30 minutes already when I decided to masturbate. Before I fapped I was stoned to the point where my brain basically was jello. After I finished that glorious fap I didnĀ“t feel high at all anymore. What the fuck happened?

>weed
>tripping
Choose one.

Same shit happens to me. Sex/masturbating immediately makes me lose my high. It feels good, but you should save it for the end of the high.

>get high
>jack off
>cum buckets
>lose high
>eat buckets
>get high
>repeat

Your high ends when u fap because your brain resets when you come. Thats why you get so tierd after u come all the endorphine levels drop

This nigga is correct. It's the M-dolphins.
I always have a fap when I'm hungover. Makes me feel a lot better

Rate my shitty $150 bong

Looks nice pretty nice, dont like pink tho

how do u focus with a raging headache

What you smoking with bro?

Me and the wife get high, then always have the best sex. One time she was riding me, screaming and forcing my face into her breasts. I was so high i was giggling like a school girl then came with the power of a thousand suns.

Weed, dude.

Weed kills your dick bro, you cant have sex if youre high, obviosuly youre not a real stoner, stop being a poser and pretending you have a sex life you weedless faggot

Wedd for life, so high my dick aint gonna work for a century

Dude lmao

i've had sex after smoking weed more times than i can count. everything feels nicer and makes me last like 2 mins lol. try smoking weed for once

Next time while getting stoned, time it so you orgasm and peak at the same time. 10/10 toe curling orgasm,

Maybe your cock is broken?

While stoned as fuck I still have no trouble getting hard, cumming or have sex. but i smoke everyday so yea...

Cocaine, does, mdma does, but not weed.

150 IS TOO MUCH YOU GOY BOY

DID YOU EVEN TRY TO HAGGLE GOY BOY?

Gay

Dont need to haggle I aint jewish JEW BOY