Swiss army man

how come no one is talking about this instant #classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/invisibro/film/pacific-rim/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for YIFY

It was kind of a let down. The ending was great but everything before it was dragged out like a motherfucker. It was painful how many two minute scenes were over five+ minutes long.

>muy farts

Because its meme movie tier trash

>no rip

Guess.

u dont like memes? wtf r u doing on Sup Forums?!?!

>it's an entire movie about farts
I mean, I like Paul Dano, but I can't get into that

its painful how much of a faggot you are.

the movie is not about farts, unless you cant into metaphor

>pleb like pleb mobie
no surprise

nice critique

Reported for underage. Come back when you're 13.

letterboxd.com/invisibro/film/pacific-rim/
pleb

>>reddit

The ending was the worst part

I heard MEW was in it. Is this true?

Yeah she's a slut and she sucks at acting too

The constant fart jokes stop about 10 minutes in and even then they follow the rules set out in-universe

Your opinion is wrong but you're allowed to have it. I'm absolutely seeing this movie tomorrow.

8.8/10 I meant to start like three threads on this.

Yeah I'd say something like pacing was a bit off in the second half. That's my only critique.

It was equally hilarious and awkward. Focus on flatulence = letting out your own hot air and being honest with yourself and others. Final act and ending...well I thought it was really good, but crazy grim.

Also, I was tired of occasionally doing something molly-like at a friends place, so I did this time entering the theater.

Really made for a physically turbulent experience. I had to have looked bonkers walking out.

It's a good movie but she is the worst part of it

Wait, when you say slut, you mean she plays a slut in the movie?

>you mean she plays a slut in the movie?
she does not - she's a nice family woman

Either way, MEW gives me good feels, slut or not. Thanks for the replies btw, I appreciate honest opinions.

how much screentime does she have?

like 5 minutes, if that - this movie is about as classic as it gets

I went in expecting low brow jokes the whole time. But I was surprised at how the movie relates the two characters interactions to everyday life. Yes there are stupid jokes lol boners and farts but i found the whole movie charming and relatable.

I FUCKING love Paul Dano.