Can someone name me an Italian dish without olive oil,cheese,beef,tomatoe sauce,bread or pasta?

Can someone name me an Italian dish without olive oil,cheese,beef,tomatoe sauce,bread or pasta?
I am just curious not hating or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd68h65hXag
youtu.be/qe8mYsKzGPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Espresso.

>Dish

Mămăligă

It comes with a tiny dish right underneath it.

prosciutto?

>Mămăligă
I know what you did there
Prosciutto is not a dish.It is just ham

Polenta

Polenta, rice with mushrooms, or some other rice dishes. Lots of seafood in general too. I heard that northern italians have chestnut-based dishes too.

>Polenta
Good enough but I have seen(google) that they used cheese and tomatoe sauce with it again.

It's not a requirement. Polenta is just a cornmeal porridge. You may put any topping you want on it (even no one)

Panelle

el australiANO

Risotto

>Panelle
Looks Brittish as fuck
Risottos usually have some cheese even the mushroom ones

>Looks Brittish as fuck
What

Frittata

>
>el australiANO
Just a joke pal

They're made from chickpeas, not bread

Cassata

the ones with seafood usually dont, but to be fair those tend to use crushed tomatoes

I know.I read the wiki article.It just looked like bread with bread

Wait, it has cheese in it?

Disgusting "cuisine"....the shitalian.

chickpea soup

With sour cream but without cheese?

What now cunt?

It has sweet ricotta inside, but technically ricotta is not a cheese. Also there are variants with other fillings than ricotta

>chickpea soup
Isn't that from Morocco?
Yup.That is a dish

Racist lol

Also Italy have chickpea soup

african cock.

Tiramisu

arrosticini

Of course
As expected of Morocco 2.0

So ITT we found 5 dishes, sweets excluded, that meet OP very strict requirements, yet people keep saying Italian cuisine is just pizza and pasta

every meat (excluding beef) based dish and fish dish alone qualifies and that's a fuckton, OP is a dummy.

>yet people keep saying Italian cuisine is just pizza and pasta

Why would they say Italian cuisine is American cuisine?

>American cuisine

you mean KFC and deep fried pepsi?

Chicken Marsala?

Is rissoto a dish?

it's a way of life

Rissoto has cheese

Holy crap, how I hate Italian cuisine!

Sure, some dishes are cool, but the influence it had on Brazilian food is awful. Everything has to have a disgustingly-strong sour/bitter tasting sauce to give "contrast", like lemon, vinegar, olive oil, orange...
Not to mention cheese is disgusting and stinky in any shape or form.

As a supertaster I appreciate the heavy use of pasta, bread and other carbs, but I can't stand this habit of stuffing sauce everywhere.

We should start reforming it by removing cheese in favor of potato and substituting every bitter/sour sauce with pepper, shoyu, or your default oregano, parsley and paprika shit.

Risotto al salmone.

>Everything has to have a disgustingly-strong sour/bitter tasting sauce to give "contrast", like lemon, vinegar, olive oil, orange...
Wot

>new world """"experts""""

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd68h65hXag

baccalà

forgot pic

cotechino

poortuguese

casöla

>as a supertaster

Kek. Fuck off with this nonsense. One of my buddies uses this excuse to justify the fact that all he eats is pizza crusts with dry pecorino romano, burnt toast with peanut butter and Monster energy drinks. Never eaten a vegetable in his life.

>"Baccalàderiva dalla parolabasso tedescabakkel-jauche significa "pesce salato" che è una trasposizione dibakel-jauche significa "duro come una corda", questa parola è utilizzata in moltelingue neolatine(sp.bacalaoobaccallao,por.bacalhao), mentre dalla parolatedescakabel-jauderivano quasi tutti i termini nellelingue germaniche"
al massimo tedesco :^)

ossobuco

Post spettacolare
youtu.be/qe8mYsKzGPk

venetian-style liver with onions

I did the test and got a positive, it's not an excuse. My brother is also one, but he's the type that likes eating everything. I'm the kind that can't eat shit because people have no sense of taste and love to stick up olives up their own asses in order to feel something. Disgusting!

Also, I eat lots of vegetables, but I eat them without seasoning. Salt or al dente at best.

Can someone name me a Spanish dish without olive oil,tacos,beans,tomato sauce,nachos or narcotics?
I am just curious not hating or anything.

bull's balls

Cotoletta

Olives are delicious. I feel bad for you.

Polenta
Bagna càuda
Arancini
Risotto (for italians butter isn't cheese)
Cotolette
Cotechino e lenticchie
Cassoeula
Porceddu from Sardinia
Just a few, there are more more and more, CUCINA ITALIAN is the best in the world and one of the biggest

>olive oil,cheese,beef,tomatoe sauce,bread or pasta
Those are a lot of ingredients that can be used for really different things, aren't they.

You are litteraly the italy's shit, stop talking pls

Lugoj fa molto più cagare caro il mio rumeno veronese

Can someone name that sexy blonde girl?

I shall name her Christina Verde.

>t. mateo ronaldo bonaventura