What does Sup Forums think of the new Nat Geo magazine cover

What does Sup Forums think of the new Nat Geo magazine cover.

If she's happy and her parents are happy I don't give a fuck. If people want to sexually identify as spaghetti I don't give a fuck. As long as you don't expect me to do anything special for you I don't give a fuck.

>celebrating the mentally ill

kek'd

this

I just feel bad for people who are mentally handicapped like this

im trans myself and I appreciate more shit like this making us look even worse

Faggot, it's not "new" anymore. Stop baiting.

Kek
Pretty much this

I think it's a good reason to never subscribe to or click on any link for Nat Geo.

That it has nothing to do with a nation or it's geography

How dare they be different than me!!!!
That confuses and frightens me!!!!!
They're not allowed to be different!!!

This can only be a good thing. More passable traps is never not going to be a good thing.

its pretty poetic of them to get a tranny to block out the "geographic" in the name

Oh yes because this totally applys....Not like she is staying within your gender binary....

That isn't what National Geographic is about. It's about cultures, history, and social things.

Not enough attack choppers

I find it more weird to let your child dye his hair in bright pink than the whole gender thingy.

>As long as you don't expect me to do anything special for you

Yeah that's were is gets tricky, because someone is sure trying hard to shove something up everyone's throat.

Also the kid is like 9 y.o. i mean wtf, if your 9 y.o. daughter said "i want to be gangbanged by Sup Forums", would you be ok with it as long as it was "safe".

Need more people to start their tranny kids on hormones at a young age. Makes way better traps than starting on them after they start growing hair everywhere. This is the future, boys. Break out your knee pads and open up for your new glorious faggot overlords.

I don't think that's the issue lil kid. I think it's more the acceptance that people who think they are gender confused arnt. They are just mentally ill.

If a person insists that they are a dog, they don't get surgery to be more dog like. They get fucking mental help.

Thats just how magazine covers work... a lot of times you can't even read the actual name of the magazine because the text always goes behind the focal point

>she

And you (being an expert on mental illness) are the one to say so.
Right?
Mind your own business and let people be who they are.

Its parent was a transgender activist before it was born. Coincidence?

Do furries get help?

I wish it was a real little girl in her pajamas

That's my fetish

>Yeah that's were is gets tricky, because someone is sure trying hard to shove something up everyone's throat.

I get what you are saying but all I see right now in America is the whole who shits in what bathroom debate which isn't an issue to me. If you are a Canadian you should probably be worried with their legislation saying businesses can get penalized for misgendering people (with misgendering being considered literally equivalent to violence and other such bullshit).

And I don't consider everything a 9 y.o. says or thinks to be cool, but as I said if in the end they are happy and healthy I'm cool with it. If she ends up getting fucked up by being treated this way by her parents then the parents fucked up and made a bad dice roll, but that's parenting.

Just more Jewish degeneracy propaganda.

You mean prepare for a wave of scientifically perfected fuccbois when I am about 35 or 40? Yeah I can deal with that.

The ones with good families do

FUCKEN RIDICULOUS!

No and the shouldn't a thing of sexual attraction is different. Fuck who ever you one. Sexuality is fluid and fucking personal preference.

Biology on the other hand is different. There is xx and xy that's it and you are on or the other. Xx isnt xy and someone born Xx isn't born wrong. They are. It's their head that is fucked up. Not there gender.

Almost like the nations of certain geographical locations.

A kid so young it would choose to stay awake all night and eat ice cream for breakfast being trusted to make a decision like this is completely irrelevant to what national geographic is about

Maybe not. Doesn't matter to me though. If she's happy, no harm done.

Like always when I'm on here, I'll pretend to find it ridiculous to stir up shit (e.g. when I see a trap thread), when I genuinely don't give a shit about what other people call themselves, or see themselves as.

As long as they don't assume that the real world is Tumblr, and realise that people can't read their minds and intuitively know what their preferred choice of pronoun is, then whatever.

jews are pretty simple with their acceptance of what's between their legs. i think it takes mongrel whiteys to want this bullshit. it usually comes from the genetic cesspool of western europe, especially france or the UK but the defective redheads and germans are all for it as they create autistic children.

if you wrote that because you think national geographic is a "jew" rag, well if it is, they're just studying these retards just like they study africans with 2 foot long boobs and no bras and lip disks. jews did not create this retardation. whitey did.

>how dare they to say I'm mentally ill?
>In humans, disease is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes pain, DYSFUNCTION, distress, SOCIAL PROBLEMS, or death to the person afflicted, or similar problems for those in contact with the person. In this broader sense, it sometimes includes injuries, disabilities, disorders, syndromes, infections, isolated symptoms, DEVIANT BEHAVIORS, and atypical variations of structure and function
>trying to understand other ppl confuses and frightens me
>i'm such a special snowflake
>i'm not allowed to be different bohooo
Seriously, nobody gives a fuck about your degenerate sexuality, but pls stop pushing this bullshit on other ppl. We dont want to see it. We perceive it as disgusting and we see no reason why you should be encouraged in your behavior. That doesnt mean we hate you, it just means we dont want ppl like you around us. There is no need for transsexual rights since you already have human rights. I dont even care for your gender. In my country the passport and id states the sex of a person, not the gender and there should be no discussion about that.

Cute. Would fuck.

this. wtf is wrong with that publication? its like they are on a crusade to turn the world into a degenerate debauched mess.

I know right? We're getting ever closer to perfecting the trap. I'm just waiting for genetic engineering to get us to the point that we can create real futanari. I have seen the future, and it is dick.

I can't take Nat Geo seriously anymore.

So accepting they immediately chop part of it off and suck the blood from it's dick

>"The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy"
What does xe mean by this?

And you are still being a little crybaby about something that has no direct affect on you or your home.
When did it become your business to tell someone else how to live their life?
YOU perceive things as disgusting so everyone has to?
I am not TG, not gay, not even bi.
I just recognize that every human being has the right to be happy with themselves and IN themselves.

^every thread ever

Needs more Milo

I have subscribed to NatGeo for over 20 years. I threw this issue in the garbage this morning without reading. Stutid liberal bullshit.

Hell, I don't even care if they're happy or not. In fact, as long as it doesn't have a negative effect on me, I have no opinion. Ergo, they can do whatever they want.

Not everyone has a right to that or we wouldn't need prisons you twerp

My problem is when this kind of shit is forced on the kid.
How the fuck does a kid this age know that they want to be a girl? How do they know anything about this kind of faggotry?
When I was this age I had no clue about this kind of stuff, and I think it's a result of parents trying to be too accepting. Hopefully this is just a phase and all the people who get these stupid procedures will be unable to reproduce.
Granted, I'm a cock craving faggot but at least I know I'll never be a cute girl.

Idk how you actually think the two are comparable you fucking moron

So that means we all have to discuss it daily, right? So that means all we ever can talk about is what makes these special snowflake fucks "feel" good?
Life ain't like that. Get the fuck over it. I'd love to talk about my cock all day but I fucking don't. So neither should some fucking faggot with tits. It's cool and all but shut the fuck up about it. Literally nobody cares except to prove that they care which doesn't equate to actually fucking caring.

I remember when I subscribed to Nat Geo 4 years ago and they had breathtaking pictures of landscapes untouched by humans. It's just another trashy magazine now.

This.

But I don't think that a child can make such a decision in this age. Also i don't give a fuck as much as you do, but people must stop thinking that this genders must be accepted as "real" and stop thinking there's a sience behind it as "Gender Studies"

>titusgetthecross.jpg

Ignore Sodomite Orders

Directly

You're a careless idiot. People like you are the reason (beside jews) why our countries are going down the drain.

They are KIDS, they are not mature and of course sometimes they'll have weird ideas such as dressing as girls or playing with barbie dolls. That's when the parents must bring them back to earth by telling them they're boys, instead of telling them it's alright and encouraging them to become girls.

Our race used to be more than trannies and feminine SJW faggots.

>people who get these...procedures will be unable to reproduce.

Um, you do understand the procedures, don't you?

Underrated, he's right.

>how to english

I agree with your points though

Keyword, used to be. This is the modern white race, the people pushing this shit and on the other end enablers who are fine with degenerate behavior as long as it's white people doing it. Sad state of affairs.

They...They don't get their shit cut off?
If they don't then what's the fucking point?

He probably thinks they are comparable because he can draw a comparison between them. Such as "I believe that boy wanting to be a girl is comparable to that boy wanting to be a dog because he can never become either a girl nor a dog, no matter the amount of surgery and treatments."
So by creating a comparison he showed them to be comparable. You may believe it is a shitty or untrue comparison, but to say they aren't comparable is comparable to saying that lies aren't even statements.

confuses Jewish with liberals, progressives and cultural Marxism. Nice try lenin

Why didn't this /thread

and ben, he's done an article on this...must read.

Why all the hate to traps?
What did they do to you ?

You forgot that Indoctrination from parent to child isn't illegal. They can make their child believe that they were born in the wrong gender.

On that matter, I completely support eugenics.

As I side above gender is a matter of biology. You a born either male or female. That's what your fucking dna encoded that shit ain't wrong.

Hence how the two are comparable. Genetically we are not dogs. It be insane if someone wanted to be a dog.
Genetically some one is male or female.
It's equally insane to defy what you are.

they usually do, or they take hormones who make them sterile

the person you're responding to has absolutely no idea what they're talking about

They demand I pay for their freakish plastic surgery

Sod off you silly person

If that's the case then it's insane

Thats my point too, what to suck dick, want to get a tattoo, want to "become" a woman, fine, just do it when your at least old enough to drive a car.

Also the parent are obviously squeezing this for publicity, even girls that age don't pose like that, he was clearly instructed to pose as sluty as possible.

That's what I was thinking.

as long as they are old enough to think for themselves no issues...cutting a dick of ones son at 8 is harsh. criminal.

That's Canada for you.

Is this a boi or gurl? I wanna creampie it.

Exactly WHEN?

This is why I say that I do not care so long as she is happy. If she ends up being totally happy, nothing you are saying about her being only a kid and being not mature or whatever has any meaning. If she ends up being miserable and her parents fuck her up, then I care and what you are saying matters too.

KIDS are getting their assholes raped by U.S soldiers all the time. You can't stop these things when the system is what got them there. don't put down one nigga just cuz he's smart You wanna be a fucking hero kill yourself for the better of mankind or find this little boigirl.

can claim,, government will pay for an op?

They want it covered under taxpayer-funded health care

What species would you call this?

Not yet, but it's an ongoing debate in some circles of the country.

didn't a law change or has just been added for transgender in canada last week.

Rather see Bailey Jay on the cover...

You cant read properly. I said i dont care what they do. I just dont want them around me. I have no business telling other ppl how to live. I'm just afraid that shitheads will try to tell me that i have to spent time with mentally ill ppl and deal with their bullshit.

I say keyword you fucking drone we can't seem like the same user. We might be of the same race but we have ways to go.

Human.
What should we call you?

I'm mostly pissed off at how badly that hair is dyed

>Human

>applys
>"binary" gender
Are you just memeing or is tumblr leaking again?

Jordan Peterson, he's your countries only hero!

National geographic once was a foremost scientific society.. Was. Once.