This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Other urls found in this thread:

usconcealedcarry.com/take-stop-attacker-one-round-typically-doesnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try and figure out when I got a gf

Send him cp

Nutcracker punch...

Stab um?

Cyanide in his pre workout.

suck his dick?

Slap his ass back and blow him a kiss

Ask him if he's that desperate

poison him

Wait a couple years till his heart gives out from his mutant shit tier genes. Giants are an evolutionary dead end

Ask him if he'll fuck her while I watch

Ask how he got a magical GF summoning hand.

are you sure about that?

Your right hand is your magical gf hand

i dont think he would, he looks too nice

pull my glock on him, i always have it with me for nigger reasons

Cast pocket sand and escape encounter

He probably has a cock like a tube of chapstick, so stab him in the ribs and go home

Tell him to stop posting this shit over and over again.

Move out of Detroit. Seriously. Niggers be burning to the ground, and pushing all their problems onto white folk.

I'm a 6'2'' 170lbs manlet compared to this guy so how do you beat someone up that's significantly bigger than you?

let him have her and absolutely demolish the blonde on the right

Has any giant ever made it past their fifties? No. Even very tall men (6'6" + buff ) suffer from knee and other joint disorders

Scrawny lil b
Post a bod shot if you dare

KEK

This.
Just wait a few years then hitman him. Done.

>knee injuries
>hurr durr now I'm dead
>knees are essential to life
You fuckin moron

Don't have a gf... So high five him back?

Sit back and watch him die sooner because he's tall.

Tall people don't live as long

Guy is about the same size as Shaquille O'Neal, who is 44 years old. You'll be waiting a long time.

Wonder why some jackass decided to slap my left hand.

Slap him back in the nuts.

Fucker won't see it coming, and if I do it hard enough, he is down and out for at least the next 10 minutes.

Nice revenge. Watching him live a full and happy life getting away with as many as slaps as possible, then expiring 5 years before you. Meanwhile you still sit alone, angry, wishing you could've lived like the man he was. Wishing you had died years ago, rotting inside and out.
Eat shit manlet, step aside for the genetically superior to bring this world to its full potential

tell him not to touch my trap

You sound kind of mad bud

Probably laugh as my gf kicks the sgit out of him.

You sound kindof pathetic

Post a pic of her belly button ring pls

pic related

Jokes on him, I'm gay

Doesn't wear piercings

Slap his ass, kick out his knee when he turns around, rub my crotch in his face, then walk away with my girl.

I'm 7'3'' and 336 lbs. I crack his skull

Dad?

out live him because his heart will fail at age 50 xdfddd

i'd get a ladder and smash his face

then i'd smack his bum

>7'3''
GTFO manlet

I'm 8'1 and 446 lbs i'd fuck both of you up

Make field test if got muscles on his balls, throat, ears, etc

Obviously, act like everything is fine then sneak up and stab him repeatedly in the neck, hope he passes out before he can strangle me and try not to let the corpse land on me for 2x damage

I politely tell him he missed and that her face is higher up

I call my buddy, Ricky Piano to beat his ass.

>T-tall guys a-are f-freaks anyway!
>the state of manlets

i like the replies in this thread.

He looks successful
I'd get him in a position of responsibility over my gf and document his sexual harassment then sue him

Shoot him

the first realistic response.

guns: the great equalizer

Let him railed the life out of my wife til she dies from dehydration, give him a hi five while I clean his cock with my mouth.

Wait... I thought this guy was
>15'8, 4000 pounds, and his 5 foot cock is basically an elephant trunk that can operate heavy machinery

Get your fucking story straight.

I'd tell the gym staff, and get his membership revoked. Then I'd taunt him in front of the security camera until he hits me. Lawsuit city, easy living

Be happy to have a girlfriend.

slap his gf on the ass and see what he does

i'd punch his cunt in

Roll up my sleeves because i have to slap all four of his gf's asses

Nothing my wife would kill him herself.

>distraction
>>double leg take down
>>>armbar
>>>>or transition to guard and triangle choke

Funny, he doesn't look bulletproof.

>shooting someone for slapping ass

Virgin

I like how the blonde fatty on the right is trying to cover up her gut in shame when faced with the other three fit beauties.

I'd love to leave a reply but I don't use these retarded units of measurement.

>acting like one glock shot to the chest would put him down before he gets to you lol

Looks like he sucks cock for protein

Life isn't like video games, kid.

what? unless you hit him in the heart its proven (especially if there hype up on drugs and shit)
that if they really wanna kill ya takes two or more to put em down (if using something small like a glock)

shot him, what else
and let's see how tough he is after dead

realistically talk some shit to fuel my ego and to make sure my girlfriend doesnt think I dont give a shit.

if im irritated enough ill break his knees with a bat later on.

Its not about win or not losing , itd about me taking you on rigth here and right now.

I'd say a good Shin to the dick would be in order. But then again, all those roids would make his dangly bits the size of peas..

Shoot him in the mouth with my penis.

run before he slaps you ass too

Be dissapointed he didn't slap my ass as well

>7'2"
>355lbs
>micropeen

Because life is a bitch like that

>Something small like a Glock?

Which Glock? 9mm? 40 S&W? 45 ACP? 10MM?

Also there is a little something known as hydrostatic shock in the field of terminal ballistics. The size of a projectile is far form the only factor. Plus how much do you know about anatomy? Depending on the tissue damage of any given area it could cause tremendous effects or barely any at all. If you shot him in the chest, he would immediately start experiencing the effects of a hemopneumothorax and given the fact that it's in such close proximity of the spine, the shock and trauma of the projectile would most likely cause a huge amount of pain, possibly causing them to go into shock within seconds. Plus body fat acts somewhat like a shock absorber for the tissue destroying shockwaves caused by a bullets velocity, and I doubt his bodyfat percentage is high enough to do anything about that, meaning he would feel the full effect of that hydrostatic shock.

tl;dr go ahead and get shot bro

thats it

Apologize ;_;

stop copy and pasting articles to try and sound smart

usconcealedcarry.com/take-stop-attacker-one-round-typically-doesnt/

I'm actually a registered EMT-B with a history in gunsmithing nigger.

>That article

Alright, I will default on one thing. I decided to attack your argument from a totally wrong angle. I could have simply criticized the fact you think you'd only be able to shoot one round out of a semi-automatic handgun that has at least 10 shots a magazine, more realistically 17. Even if everything I know about terminal ballistics is completely wrong, you can easily get off about 3-5 rounds in under a second by mag dumping.

that cute man

also, i forgot that most civilians that buy guys are great shots ESPECIALLY at moving targets.

guns***

Shooting someone at about a 5-10 foot range is nothing more than muscle memory. My guess is you've never actually had any experience in defense training and exercises.

Wut do?

>Bowl into his midriff with my shoulder while hooking one of his legs.

>Keep tight and inside his pocket while he lay on his back struggling to get up.

>Climb to mount position.

>Proceed with front choke to wear him out.

>Whisper evil shit in his ear as he loses consciousness.

>Feed his face cunt and eyes a rain of unanswered elbows and knuckles until it looks like bloody hamburger.

>Depending on my girl friend's reaction: dump her on the spot, or take her home and apologize for forcing her to witness so much violence.

nah dude never done any training, of course not.

Wonder who this man is and why he is slapping my holey pillows.

Tae Kwon Do when you were 12 doesn't count

kek

just might be crazy enough to work

Call the cops because he just sexually assaulted my gf. Walk off with me and gf laughing as he sits in the back of a squad car.

LOL, wait till you get an armbar nigger

rape him