40 yo virign here cause of small dick (4inches) what do? does penist pumps stretchers work?

40 yo virign here cause of small dick (4inches) what do? does penist pumps stretchers work?

Try putting down the fucking cheeseburgers

lose weight

i'm sorry to tell you fatty but you're not a virgin because of your penis size my friend

4inches!?! you think youre small?!? motherfucker let me tell you right now that you are fucking gifted compared to me im a whopping 2 inches and thats fucking erect!! so quit bithcing get some pussy because god damn i would kill just for those 2 inches

thats not small at all. you can get plenty of girls off to that

Dude you have been living in a delusion for a long time. That's an average sized dick, your problem is elsewhere. You should lose some of that belly for a start

4/10

I'd let you lose your virginity on me.
I'm kind of into bears.
(Yes, I'm a bi male)

Love those plump Pepsi-tits there, Chubs!

where you from? are there girls who like bearS???never found one

Florida.

Can't say about the girls. I'm sure there's some somewhere.

4 inches is relatively small but it ain't the end of the world. Plenty, probably most guys with small dicks settle down with women and have a good life.

I think you know the real reason(s) you are a virgin. For one, you're fat, lose weight.

You are posting nude pics online asking for advice. There is clearly something wrong with you. You probably have a very sexual view of dating and getting with women. I imagine you're the sort of guy who sends dick pics to start a tinder convo. Well tough luck because at your age, unless you want hookers it's a lot less likely you're going to find anyone to get laid with.

If you want a proper relationship, you need to work on yourself.

If you just want sex, hire a hooker.

If you're gay, the same stuff still applies probably.

how much do i need to loose? should i just fast until its gone?

Post more of your disgusting cock so I can photoshop pretty girls sucking it.

lose weight looser

make 1 photoshop and i post what you want

can't right now I'm at fucking work.

This shit again? Nobody wants to keep seeing your fat ass on here.
>1. There's nothing wrong with your cock this is not why you are not getting laid
>2. Lose 60-70 pounds
>3. Get out of the basement get some sun
>4. Try to socialize with some normal people
>plz stop shit posting pics of your naked ass on here

need different angles for photoshop work, first pic was best so far.

hopefully you can upload a photoshop

Have a kik so I can deliver it when it's done?

kik erikalfonso

you're fucking disgusting. you're not a virgin because of your dick, it's because you're a fat piece of shit, you degenerate pile of filth