Is itse ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeine so he would shut up and sleep?

Is itse ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeine so he would shut up and sleep?

I'm babysitting and am losing my mind from the screaming.

Yo, Casey Anthony. You shouldn't be watching kids.

If you think 2hrs of silence is worth 15-20years sure! Inmates love child killers.

Give him a bar

>not bringing chloroform
You must be new at this babysitting thing?

Theres no possible way that someone as retarded as yourself was allowed to watch a three year old. Unless the parents are crack addicts, seriously, how can you be this stupid? Are you also a crackhead? Its a three year old. If its crying, take care of the kid, play some games with them you dumbass. I swear to god, I would murder anyone who gave a three year old xanax.

>I would murder anyone who gave a three year old xanax.
i told ya, chloroform is the way to go OP

I was raised on fentanyl and methadone. Never did me any harm *twitches*

No no no no

In desperation a small amount of benedryl is sometimes acceptable but even then I wouldn't do it without the parent's permission

definitely safe to give a small child xanax... make sure you give them a whole bar though. babies seem to have massive tolereances to most pills

You can try putting the tiniest and I mean tiniest amount of vodka in some warm milk for the child. It can work to help them sleep and is much safer than Xanax or codeine.

Don't fucking give those to a child please.

When is cold, you drink vodka. you grow strong and fight bear. now drink vodka and sleep child

Dude it's like impossible to die from benzos. Give it 2 him op just a half though.

Just do the xanax and codeine yourself so you don't care anymore and lock the damn brat in the bathroom and let it scream.

This. Giving a child pills is fucking retarded and could harm or even kill the kid, go with the old fashioned way and give the kid a small amount of liquor

Ok so just take her in your car for a 20 minute or so ride. The motion of the car will cause her to fall asleep. Or if the parents have one, put her in the rocking swing that is meant to lull crying infants to sleep. Either thing works.

My mom would drive me around when I was younger just to get me to sleep

Pic related ....an infant swing

Kek

Benedryl. They have children's benedryl. Way safer. Jesus dude. I used it a couple times for long flights.

She was looking for somewhere to toss your fat ass out without being caught. Don't get too high on your hog. You're alive due to luck, not instinct.

Are you joking?

This guy gets it

Kek
>tfw I was conceived while she was on pills and my dad didn't even cum
Yup I'm here because I'm lucky

yes my mom often did that to me , it's ok

Benedryl. Just a teaspoon full and it's sleepy time.
Drug name for benedryl is diphenhydramine hydrochloride.

Wow, why would you take a risk like that? You don't know if the kid is allergic or hypersensitive to the meds.

If the kid tells their parents they feel funny, they could potentially have blood work done and figure out what you did.

tl;dr - NO. stop. being. retarded.

Your here so obviously not

So your dad's white and you're not. No biggie, niggie.

Kek